[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit Attitude Day Drink (SADD Thread)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12

File: WIN_20170612_162339.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170612_162339.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
who here /shitattitudedaydrink/ here?

what fucking alcoholic beverage are you drinking and why are you in a shit attitude
i am drinking gin a tonic and i hate myself and the way i conduct myself in the world. i'm too much of a bitch. i hate being shy and bashful and i hate that everybody hates me because i can't proffer the minimum social obligation
i hate my boring fucking haircut
why me why me yeah it's that kind of thread fuck you
>>
rum and coke, but I'm pacing myself because I want to stay up for the Finals tonight
>>
Rum and cherry cola. Life is shit a drinking helps numb the pain
>>
>>37667996
finals of what?

>>37668026
i think life is great if you're good at it . i'm not good at it.
>>
File: lebron.jpg (26KB, 800x436px) Image search: [Google]
lebron.jpg
26KB, 800x436px
>>37668065
>finals of what?

NBA, game 5 starts in about 5 hours
>>
>>37668117
could never get into sports. idk what you guys see in it. have fun
>>
>>37668065
>not being aware of the golden state warriors blowing a 3-0 lead against the cleveland cavaliers in the 2017 NBA playoff grand finals
>>
>>37668158
>caring about some tall negros playing hoopy ball throwy point scoring game
>>
>>37667974
I'm drinking Sobieski straight and I'm pissed off because I can't find a job that I enjoy. I'm broke as shit and all I want to do is listen to my Black Metal CDs in the dark when night comes.
>>
I got a dui when I was 19. I was under the legal limit, but not old enough to drink legally.

The police declined to press charges against me right away, so i went through the motions to get my license back. around two years after my initial arrest and around the time I regained my ability to drive, They decided to pursue their charges against me.

I lost my license again FOR THE SAME DUI. I've been trying to get it back again but instead of suspending it they've revoked it. it's been four years since I could drive.

Naturally the quality of my life has suffered. I live many miles from town, so my inability to drive has trapped me at my home. Over the years I've slowly lost all my friends due to the difficulty in visiting me way out here in the middle of no where. I haven't really interacted with human beings other than going through the motions to get my license back, but sitting dead-eyed at the DMV is hardly an alternative to human interaction.

I was feeling adventurous a couple weeks ago after a couple of drinks and decided to try bicycling into town. On my way into town some shitty little honda civic bumped me and i lost control and hit a sewer culvert. ended up breaking my foot. couldn't afford to get medical attention so i've just been letting it heal. I'm hoping I don't end up with a permanent limp, but I wouldn't be that upset if I did. it seems appropriate considering the way things have been going.

thanks for reading my blog
>>
>>37667974
Drinking Evan Williams pondering why society has gone to absolute shit.
>>
>>37667974

used to drink whiskey, vodka, grappa, shit like that, because there was quite a number of bottles in dad's camboose. I just started because dad can't drink anymore (serious health problems) and because beer didn't get me anymore.

Soon after wiping out the last bottle, one evening I realized I was without money and without booze, and without a slight hint of happiness more than before.

It took a few months being sober to realize that I don't need more than a single shot a day, soon after dinner, when gaming time.

and yes, it was limoncello.
>>
File: 20170612_171608.jpg (1MB, 2592x1458px) Image search: [Google]
20170612_171608.jpg
1MB, 2592x1458px
>>37667974

pear spirit

Im a 5"11 tall loser.
Sick of this World
I work as a forklift driver in a warehouse. Its under my qualification but im new in this country.

I hate my nose
I hate my appearance.
>>
>>37668686
pff. 19 is legal here in my canadian province. yep, fuck the police. not that i'm any fucking good at it, but you should at least try to use your time constructively. your story makes it seem like the universe likes to fuck you in the butt though, i'm sorry. i get lucky in all sorts of things but i still manage to fuck it all up

>>37668741
yeah i'm kind of pol so that one's answered for me

>>37668910
is limoncello a homosexual spirit or something
i used to be a big 24/7 stoner, but i managed to stop because self medicating like that makes it all go to shit. today is an exception

>>37668945
something tells me if you wait it out a little bit and get some good habits going, like not day drinking, youll be fine. you're a good looking guy, but in a masculine way no homo
>>
File: 20170612_171439.jpg (1MB, 2592x1458px) Image search: [Google]
20170612_171439.jpg
1MB, 2592x1458px
>>37669845
I just cant lift myself to do something anymore. I go to work, come home, lurk on the computer, drink alcohol, sleep and repeat. I have 5 figures at my bank account and dont know what to do with it.....I've become so numb

Maybe a nose job.

I have a big fat jew nose. Many people said that to me.

It hurts.

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37670186
>makes money
>is too fucking stupis and/or pussy to travel

just kys now you ugly retard
>>
File: 20170514_002250.jpg (1MB, 1839x1458px) Image search: [Google]
20170514_002250.jpg
1MB, 1839x1458px
>>37670186
I am native czech but live/work in usa now.
>>
>>37670234
>looks like a white american but is a slavic yuppie

sounds like you've already had a good life, why the fuck are you complaining ?
>>
File: 20170527_235525.jpg (821KB, 1116x1401px) Image search: [Google]
20170527_235525.jpg
821KB, 1116x1401px
>>37670233
You just mad cause i EARN money.

im not a parasite NEET like you
>>
>>37670233
>>37670266
sombody check this shit while i've been roasting ivan
>>
>>37670277
>thinks i'm a neet because i browse /r9k/

i have more real world skill then you'll ever had, ivan... also my dad is belorusian so we're basically brothers
>>
>>37670277
also you look like a german pussy bitch with glasses on, your not even slavic, you're germanic shit
>>
>>37667974
Well hello. Drinking 2nd Kasztelan not-so-shit tier beer and nothing stronger because of wagecucking tommorow morning. Yeah, packing books into goddamn boxes. Like it though.

>>37668945
Dude, I am not fembot, but compared to me, you looks like Chad, so chill out.

>>37670233
Stop being so fucking rude.
>>
>>37670311
why are you so toxic and tell me to kill myself and say that im ugly?
>>
File: Untitled.png (840KB, 575x767px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
840KB, 575x767px
this is what I drink.

i actually like the taste of it now.

only russian standard though.

i hate everybody because i'm lonely
>>
>>37670326
Hello Dr. Mengele
>>
>>37670326
He looks Dinaric if you ask me.
>>
>>37670277
Ew look at this nu-male piece of shit.
At the same time you look like a school shooter with those glasses.
>>
File: skeleton grenade.jpg (74KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton grenade.jpg
74KB, 450x600px
>>37667974
I actually kind of like the aesthetic of this thread. When a bunch of young men say "fuck it" and get piss drunk during the day because of their various reasons and then take to shitposting on a south sudanese wallpaper enthusiast forum.

To contribute to the thread:

>what are you drinking
I'm drinking cheap as fuck red wine that's just barely above boxed wine, just good enough to be in a glass bottle. I'm in France right now so my selection is pretty nice.

>why are you in a shit attitude
Because I am a person that really needs to stop procrastinating and get shit done. I hate that I am too tan from the sun and look mexican, I hate that I am such a sperg in social situations, I hate that I sound pretentious and condescending, even though I am very humble, and FINALLY, I hate the fact that I can't find the motivation to work out, which would drastically improve my life.

I am also a virgin at 21, but I am religious and saving it for the right girl, so that doesn't worry me. If I can't find the right girl, i'll stick my shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.

Nice thread mate
>>
File: received_1597584933587922.jpg (123KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
received_1597584933587922.jpg
123KB, 1080x1776px
>>37667974
Lambs navy rum on a Monday

I have fucked up beyond repair
>>
>>37670234
Czechbro, your nose is a tad big, but from the side profile, I only noticed because you explicitly mentioned your "fat jew nose"

It's honestly not bad at all. Combine that with your facial looks and you look pretty good

>no homo
>>
File: WIN_20170612_184122.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170612_184122.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>37670186
yeah, i know what you mean brother. what worked for me (and i used to be deep in a fuckin hole) was to stop or mitigate the things that were keeping in a shitty disposition
so, i stopped doing drugs, i had a regular bedtime, better eating habits, etc etc. i even go to the gym now. your habits and lifestyle really determine who you are, and what you feel like. some are good, and some not so much.
nigga your nose looks fine, people who are happier than you look much worse. youre good looking enough to fuck bitches in the ass. it's the disposition. EASIER SAID THAN DONE i know beleive me holy fuck

>>37670357
that's cool. most of my wagecuckery has been dishwashing/prep work in restaurants. i like yours better.

>>37670384
you hate them because they're healthy?

>>37670609
it's because i'm drunk wnough to be real right now. otherwise i'll give some bullshit answer, exactly like that modest modest mouse song says.
i'd deffo recommend the stronglifts 5x5 plan. just google it. it's simple and actually got me into the gym, even though i felt like a piece of garbage and it was hard at first. i'm 12 weeks in and damn do i ever not regret it. people are actually saying i look better

>>37670665
why's that
>>
>>37670879
i hate them because they are able to get along well with others, finding love, and acceptance among human beings

that's something i've never had, and so, i'm very jealous, and i've come to think of myself as not human, and i hate everyone who has these things and takes them for granted.
>>
>>37670609

> cuban Pete
>>
I'm about to start drinking straight rum. I promised myself I'd wait till after i do a little homework to get drunk but that doesn't mean I'm not stoned right now.
I haven't even started homework yet either, I'm just being a depressed sad sack on 4chan.
I hate being a loser but thank god there's intoxicating substances.
>>
>>37670962
We are quite similar actually, except I'm really just a lazy piece of shit. I'm still kinda stoned but have been drinking for a few hours now and am out of mixer for vodka and am just kinda staring at blank pages because I'm hardly getting any shit done tonight.
>>
>>37671156
That was me yesterday. Usually I can manage at least 2 hours of homework a night but I'm generally pretty smashed by the end of that time. Yesterday though I just straight up got too drunk to even start.
I'm going to get at least one primary source analysis done before I even think about cracking open that handle.
>>
>>37670384
Hello, /g/entooman. Not a part of this thread but noticed your setup there and had to say hi.
>>
>>37670879
Dishwashing solo is the worst.
I said never again and am hoping I'll luck out with a nightshift convenience store position in the future.
>>
>>37671190
Yeah, last night I just got drunk and watched e3 but still got a really good amount of work done before I was hammered, but it was just barely redeemable when I checked it today.
>>
i got the thread theme covered for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7ER2jVo2Kk
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.