[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEELS THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1475552846282.jpg (81KB, 624x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475552846282.jpg
81KB, 624x960px
Feels thread?
Ill start it off.

>be me manage to get a qt gf after being alone in highschool and middle school with no friends what so ever
>two weeks into the relationahip
>hanging out with her and her friends for the first time
>really shy but decide to try and start up conversation
>not one single person akwnoledges me and besides a couple second silence
>gf sitting next to me turns and says
>anon shut up
>im caught off gaurd and become really sad
>few minutes later i leave
>she calls me and breaks up with a few days later after avoiding me

That was the only time i ever entered a social circle in all my life and this was almost 10 years ago.
>>
>>37667967
>Work as a security guard
>Move to a new site where I meet a cute female coworker
>Somehow she ends up giving me her number
>Hit her up a few days later and decide to ask her to get coffee with me
>She agrees
>Fast forward to day of date; she flakes on me
>Sad but decide to move on
>Next time I meet her she brings it up and apoligizes for flaking on me because her phone broke
>Whatever
>She asks me for my Facebook; tell her I don't have one (really didn't)
>Sounds disappointed but who cares
>Friends tell me to make one because they think why not
>Fuck it; make one
>Tell her about it; she adds me on Facebook
>Facebook Messenger becomes are regular point of contact
>She suggests coffee since she's done with the current college semester
>Agree but we decide to wait 'till I'm done with finals
>Following week, she breaks her foot and has to move to a different site temporarily because she can't walk much
>Haven't seen her in 3 weeks; only contact is through Facebook
>Always start conversations; hit or miss when she responds
>Start to feel like I'm doing most of the chasing and feel she's disinterested
>Decide to ask her about the coffee thing
>She wants to do it the week afer Memorial Day weekend; agree but doesn't get back to me on the date
>Sent her something I thought she might enjoy
>Her response was "Sounds stupid"
>Realize whatever interest that was there is now gone
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.