[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's no coming back from lifelong social isolation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: me irl.jpg (10KB, 236x225px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
10KB, 236x225px
Because everything I do is wrong. Even the things I do right are wrong, because I don't present it right. The way I stand or sit is wrong. The way I talk is impossible to understand. I use the wrong words and phrases, I can't talk clearly because I never needed to talk.

None of the things people do make no sense. Why would anybody have a hobby? Why would you even talk to another human being?

Why would I have a job? It's not even possible to get and retain a job at this point. Same with education. It's just too much, too overwhelming, and it'll never ever get any better. Even say 'hi' to someone is impossible.

There's literately nothing to talk about with other people: They are 100% different and we can't relate to each other in any way.

They know I'm not a human. I were, they wouldn't have bullied me all my life.
>>
Suicide booths when? Uu
>>
File: ..jpg (40KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
40KB, 800x500px
>>37667161
>Why would anybody have a hobby?
because becoming better at things shows you're capable. A side effect of not having that is, well, your feeling of inadequacy
>Why would you even talk to another person?
Some people are interesting, and they can hold your heart for a moment or two. Regale of pasts, or build a sense of belonging. The side effect of not doing it is, well... feeling isolated.
>Why would I have a job?
because the days are long, and to not have that dynamic between work and play isn't the best of things. If you don't have that dynamic, well... It makes you think all of life is work and nothingness.
>There's literally nothing to talk about with other people.
If you've nothing to say, and the person doesn't have anything to say, that's okay. Sometimes the better thing to do is activities. To not share activity, well... it makes you think all relations are worthless.
>They are 100% different and we can't relate to each other in anyway
If we we're all the same, wouldn't that be a boring existence? You already know everything about everybody, thus truly making interaction worthless. If you can't relate to each other, then they're either a person that isn't for you, or you've too afraid to relate upon things that are a bit excessive, or too much: vulnerability. Without vulnerability, well... you really think no one else shares the same feelings as you.
>>
>>37667161
You have a lot of automatic negative thinking that any half baked psychologist would declare "fixable."

But yeah, I don't like most people. Most people are garbage.

Jobs are hard to come by these days, and most pay shit. Why even bother? Unless you network and have solid relationships, you're pretty much fucked. You can't make up for it after your early 20s. After your 20s, most people start pruning relationships and only nurture the most beneficial ones. If you dont have good relationships by the time you are 25, you're pretty much fucked.

Education is useful, but only if you are allowed to apply it. If you can't find a job or continue your education at a worthwhile institution, then why bother?
>>
>>37667161
I can relate a lot, OP. Sometimes I just feel like life isn't worth living, that I'd better off an hero than wasting my time in this painful and meaningless existence. People like you make me feel less lonely, and that's a relief.
>>
>>37667884
I hope there is no afterlife so I don't have to do anything or interact with people there.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.