[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ways to make money easily

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: gibs.jpg (304KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
gibs.jpg
304KB, 1024x658px
Are there any ways to make money fast and easily that require minimal effort.

Something that would allow a person to live off the profits after using money from a regular job to invest/ fund it.

I know It is really lazy but it would be better than being a wage cuck and contributing to a corporation that creates more jobs which creates more tax money for the government to use against white males.

Anything that at least is likely to work?
>>
D R U G S
R
U
G
S

oregono definitely original
>>
>>37667112
medical trials. No trick, they're easy to get and less dangerous on average than wagecucking. Only downside is you can only do them every 3 months.

In the uk you get paid over 100 pounds a day.
>>
>>37667144
Medical tricks? As in you fake a disability?
>>
>>37667112
if it were easy, do you think there were 7 billion poor people in this planet?
>>
>>37667181
no dug trials. This is the one i go to

https://weneedyou.co.uk/our-current-clinical-trials/
>>
>>37667210
It doesn't have to be available worldwide, just in the west
>>
>>37667220
Doesn't that fuck with your body?
>>
By investing in blue chip companies, or do a 75-25
>>
>>37667248

yeah, they test drugs on you. It's highly regulated.

It does much less damage to your body than manual work/shelf stacking which is why I do them.

No one has had a serious injury in the entire time my ones been open, and i think it's 25+ years old.
>>
>>37667274
What is a 75-25?
>>
>>37667112
Suck dick for a dollar per dick. You can make a few hundred bucks a day if you put in even a little effort.
>>
>>37667295
Fuck IDK man
>>
>>37667332

you're choice m8, but this is the easiest way and probably only way of quickly making money.
>>
>>37667390
Or he could suck dicks for money. That shit pays well enough.
>>
>>37667403

not safe, not easy.
>>
>>37667422
I'm too tall for that shit lol
>>
>>37667422
He never said anything about safe. And bullshit if it ain't easy. Invite them in to your place at a certain time and suck their dick until they're done. Send them on their way and invite in the next one. Just put an ad on Craigslist and answer some emails. How much fucking easier can that be!
>>
>>37667303

75% in blue chip companies and 25% in somewhat more volatile smaller companies
>>
>>37667458
TFW you have self respect
>>
>>37667478
Aren't blue chip companies like 70 dollars per share
>>
>>37667481
He's a lazy nigger wanting advice from 4chan, he has zero (0) self respect.
>>
>>37667604
KYS faggot, I'm just trying not to be a wagecuck
>>
>>37667112
Nothing is going to be safe and fast with minimal required effort, minus being born right. You'll have to be a wagecuck and learn how to manage your finances if you want money that doesn't come from financial aid.
>>
>>37667528

Not really, some are low right now. Target, Verizon, comcast, and tons more
>>
>>37667112
Stealing then go gamble this is how I get money on GTA ps2
>>
>>37667643
Then get off your ass and work for it or get on your knees and suck some dicks.
>>
>>37667699
I'd rather work smart than hard
>>
>>37667723
Sucking dick ain't hard moron.
>>
>>37667112
If you have a nice body, you could do webcaming on sites like chatubrate.
I've considered doing it but scared to show my face.
>>
>>37667248
It absolutely does. it's sad how blindly trusting people are of drug companies
>>
Honestly, just start investing. Get enough cash and you'll be good without a job.

Also, read the ERE and MMM sites, you'll be glad you did
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.