[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Use to love writing and would write every day >Now write

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Guess I'll just die then.png (124KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
Guess I'll just die then.png
124KB, 500x621px
>Use to love writing and would write every day
>Now write once a week if I'm lucky
>Ideas use to come to me so quickly and so fast that I could never get them all down
>Now I struggle to think of anything interesting to write about
>Feel depressed about this, to the point that I'm starting to feel hopeless and despair

>Talk to someone I know who loves to write as well about this
>He says "Low points are just a part of the creative process. Struggling to come up with ideas shouldn't make you depressed. Maybe you're just not a writer, man"
>mfw
>>
Do you have this picture before the text convo got put on top? Also sorry about what happening to you man it sounds like it sucks.
>>
>>37666780

Here you go friend-did-li-o
>>
i know that feeling. I have a shitload of ideas and bright images in my head right now, but i can't start writing. I just can't. Waiting for inspiration, i guess, though it never cames. Not in the quantities i require to start and finish at least something. Life is shit.
>>
File: 1497023586386.jpg (47KB, 686x731px) Image search: [Google]
1497023586386.jpg
47KB, 686x731px
>>37667092
Thanks man, so cute :)

I appreciate you
>>
>>37666553
Maybe try to force yourself to write? Even if it's garbage maybe writing any idea you might have will make you think "Oh maybe I can add this" etc.
Or do that thing old writers used to do, open Word and just start writing whatever is going through your head, even if it's random words or just passing ideas. Then read it back and see if any of it makes sense or give you inspiration.
I never wrote so I wouldn't know what's best for you
>>
>>37666553
I have a problem when I write where I can never finish a story as ill always lose interest and then thing about a different genre and all that comes with it never to return to my original work.
>>
>>37666553
Dude who requested the pic here.

Try taking some psychedelics to break through your mental block and kickstart the creative process. It can't hurt.
>>
>>37666553
I have the exact opposite problem. I have many ideas for books but i'm not a good writer and i struggle to even begin writing.
My best advice is to read more books, watch good films and walk outside (bonus if high).
>>
>>37666553
>There is literally nothing wrong with this
Your friend is an idiot. Artists are always depressed and feel as if nothing is good enough, that's part of being an artist.
>>
>>37667268
this
as an artist i get that creative block sometimes too you just have to keep working until ideas start to flow
even if what your doing is shit, and you know it is shit just keep going and trust me some good stuff will start flowing
good luck op
>>
>>37667366
Not OP, but what drugs you're suggesting? I've heard about DMT and LSD but where I live is almost impossible ti even find weed
>>
>>37666553
>Maybe you're just not a writer

All artists say this to each other, it devalues their work if there someone else doing the same thing as them so they're always trying to get people to quit their art
>>
>>37667451
I've taken LSD, psilocybin (and acetyl DMT), muscimol, MDMA, ketamine, LSA and dmt. Muscimol and LSA are available online in the form of Amanita muscaria and Hawaiian baby Woodrose seeds respectively. Psilocybin breaks down into psilocin which is the chemical that makes you trip, acetyl DMT is legal online (I'm not saying you should eat this cuz if you do it's illegal and I would never suggest anything illegal) but it also breaks down into psilocin (theoretically) or is very similar in effect to taking magic mushrooms. Also you could just use the darknet, someone I know knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who gets LSD on the darknet. Same guy who I know through all those other guys says it's really great stuff and is guaranteed to not be RC's.
>>
write from the heart
there is no other way to write anything worth reading
>>
>>37667841
Couriers don't come where I live. But thanks for the advices
>>
>>37667867
This doesn't mean anything
>>
>>37668767
then you've never done it before
>>
>>37668788
I agree and dubs do too
>>
>>37666553

Drink and don't stop drinking until you fee the ability to write again
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.