[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit i just fucked up. My boss walked in on me watching

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1762.jpg (43KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1762.jpg
43KB, 400x562px
Holy shit i just fucked up. My boss walked in on me watching videos on my phone. It wasn't during break time but he just stand behind me and watched it with me. Then i laught and he laught and then he said i was fired and walked out. I asked my coworker and he is not kidding. I fucked up. Isn't this strange? What the fuck it took me two years to get this job and everyone else are on their phones all the time. Fuck i
>>
>>37665501
yeah you're screwed he'll hire the next disposable dumbfuck waiting in line for your job
>>
>>37665501
jizz on his desk and then fuck his wife
>>
>>37665501
Shoot up your workplace
I shouldn't be surprised this isn't original.
>>
>>37665501
You work fast food?
>>
>>37665501
He obv was looking for a reason to fire you.
Do you at least get a severance package out of it?
>>
>>37665649
Retail
>>37665699
If he did it really sucks. We are going to talk about it tomorrow. Oh fuck i don't even know what that means?
>>
>>37665761
What was the video? Dude sounds a fucking prick though
>>
They were probably looking for an excuse to can you if you were fired over one little thing.
>>
>>37666357
this op. there's no other way
>>
>>37665699
>>37666357
My mom is a manager at her work and gives people 3 strikes with shit like this
>>
>>37666453
OP isn't people, he is a piece of shit loser that nobody likes to work around.
>>
>>37665761
We need more details and history to understand this situation OP.

Who are you? Age, race, education, hobbies, etc.

What kind of place do you work? "retail" is not enough info.

But yeah, considering this is r9k, you're probably a socially inept loser (might not even be your fault) and lazy (or maybe not - I never was on my phone at work, but I was still one of the first people laid off when some reorganization happened at work), and everyone at work hates you.
>>
What was the video? original
>>
How can they just fire you on the spot? Workplace laws?
>>
Link video please OP
Ngl, even if it was "unprofessional" of you your boss sounds like a huge dick
Maybe he knows a lot of people are on their phones, so he made an example out of you
>>
File: 1494413402016.png (103KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494413402016.png
103KB, 512x512px
>>37665501
>on your phone during work time

You asked for this
>>
>>37666453
Your mom sounds like a bitch and no doubt her coworkers jizz in her food and drink when she is not looking.
>>
>>37669436
>Your mom sounds like a bitch and no doubt her coworkers jizz in her food and drink when she is not looking.

s-story?
>>
>tfw it's near impossible for me to get fired at my job

government jobs are the shit. But still I wouldn't be on my phone during work. Unless on break, bathroom break, if it's dead, or the boss doesn't care.
>>
let me tell you my story of how to do retail right
>stand around out back on "smoke break"
>I don't even smoke, just keep one lit and take a puff every now and then to keep it burning
>15 min smoke breaks each hour (max) but I would stretch it
>spend 10 mins just chilling before the break, if anyone asked me a question I would say oh yeah I'm just about to go out for a smoke
>linger for 25+ mins outside because nobody really knows how long it takes to smoke
>basically spent 5 months at work doing random things in between my smoke breaks
>boss liked me because I was the white guy and (he thought) I never stole merchandise
>didn't even give a 2 weeks when I quit. I just calling and said my car got stolen and stopped coming in
>>
>>37669561
>let me tell you my story of how to do retail right
>>stand around out back on "smoke break"
>>I don't even smoke, just keep one lit and take a puff every now and then to keep it burning
>>15 min smoke breaks each hour (max) but I would stretch it
>>spend 10 mins just chilling before the break, if anyone asked me a question I would say oh yeah I'm just about to go out for a smoke
>>linger for 25+ mins outside because nobody really knows how long it takes to smoke
>>basically spent 5 months at work doing random things in between my smoke breaks
>>boss liked me because I was the white guy and (he thought) I never stole merchandise
>>didn't even give a 2 weeks when I quit. I just calling and said my car got stolen and stopped coming in

ok
>>
>>37669825
not really sure what you're saying.
to clarify, everyone at my job smoked except for some of the girls. even the general manager, the boss, smoked but he did it in his office because it had a fan and a window.
I wasn't alone out back on my breaks either. I spent most of the break time taking with other people who were smoking.
>tfw second hand smoke
and when I was alone I would just daydream about lighting a fire in the store and burning it down like the last part of Office Space
>>
>Americans can get fired for ebing caught in their phone once

truly the land of the free
>>
>>37669931
>not really sure what you're saying.
>to clarify, everyone at my job smoked except for some of the girls. even the general manager, the boss, smoked but he did it in his office because it had a fan and a window.
>I wasn't alone out back on my breaks either. I spent most of the break time taking with other people who were smoking.
>>tfw second hand smoke
>and when I was alone I would just daydream about lighting a fire in the store and burning it down like the last part of Office Space

alright
>>
File: howtoavoid.jpg (47KB, 522x509px) Image search: [Google]
howtoavoid.jpg
47KB, 522x509px
>>37665501
>Then i laught and he laught and then he said i was fired and walked out.
funny but in a terrible soul-crushing way
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.