[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions for the women browsing this board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (177KB, 1080x1516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 1080x1516px
>Can women love?
>Have you ever loved a guy?
>How do you know it was love?
>Describe what love is to you in a few words
>How do you know he did/didnt love you back?

I'd like the least amount of retarded answers as possible please.
>>
Women don't come here.
This is the least retarded answer to your question.
>>
>>37665354
>Can women love?
>I'd like the least amount of retarded answers as possible please.

Retarded questions get retarded answers bro
>>
>Can women love?
Yes
>Have you ever loved a guy?
Yes
>How do you know it was love?
When it feels like you've known him for your whole life, and would like to continue to find out for the rest of it. It only took a moment.
>Describe what love is to you in a few words
It's one of the two posts on a cross along with pain. Two sides of the same coin. But you don't mind.
>How do you know he did/didnt love you back?
I knew he loved me just the same when he hugged me for the first time in the airport.
>>
>>37665633
Go back to /soc/ and take your shit tier attention whoring with you.

Alternatively just kill yourself and eliminate the problem for everyone.
>>
File: 1495135666743.jpg (86KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
1495135666743.jpg
86KB, 500x654px
>yes
>no
>I thought about her all the time, and wanted to be around her all the time. She had this aura of comfy understanding, and I never felt that before. I wanted to kiss her.
>love is when you find someone who is the same kind of human as you. Someone who knows everything about you and still wants to be close to you.
>I knew she didn't love me back because she was emotionally abusive, and strung me along like an orbiter until she got tired of me. The whole time she was whoring it up with guys at school but I thought if I stayed by her, she would see I was the one. It was stupid of me. I hate my own emotions.
>>
>>37665354
>>Can women love?
Probably.
>>Have you ever loved a guy?
No.
>>How do you know it was love?
It wasn't. It was fun, though.
>>Describe what love is to you in a few words
Love is something weak people need in order to forget how insignificant they are, assuming they're intelligent enough to that they're insignificant in the first place. Other than that, it's just romanticized lust. It won't make you "complete," and it won't make you a better person.
>>How do you know he did/didnt love you back?
Quite a few people were very fond of me, actually. It's just that I never fell for the love meme myself.
>>
>>37665803
>Love is something weak people need in order to forget how insignificant they are, assuming they're intelligent enough to that they're insignificant in the first place. Other than that, it's just romanticized lust. It won't make you "complete," and it won't make you a better person.
You're right if you replace love with "Hate". It's easy to love people who love you. It's easy to love people who do good to you. It takes a strong mind and great restraint to love those who hate you, or whom you can't otherwise benefit from.
>>
>>37665885
>It takes a strong mind and great restraint to love those who hate you, or whom you can't otherwise benefit from.
Not really. If you love those who hate you, or whom you can't benefit from, you're stupid and naive. Detaching yourself emotionally and being truly neutral is the best way to go.
>>
>>37665988
Sounds like an incredibly self-centered philosophy to me, but whatever works for you.
>>
>>37665803

Please oreganorally leave, underage.
>>
>>37665785

>questions for the women browsing this board
>women
>>
>>37666088
I am a genuine XX woman. You men really think the world revolves around you, don't you?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.