[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Tale of How I Won My Dream Girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: wutarrmellun.jpg (122KB, 863x1300px) Image search: [Google]
wutarrmellun.jpg
122KB, 863x1300px
Sup /r9k/, let me tell you all a story from middle school.
>Be me
>14 year old beta cuck
>Suddenly out of fucking nowhere I start having a hardcore crush on a shy girl to the point of praying to god daily and entirely dropping masturbation just so god could reward me with being her boyfriend, yes, I know that I was an elder god tier omega male
>She's probably an 8/10 but in my standards she's a 10/10, both cute and hot, we'll call her Nancy
>My best buddy helps me out by giving me advices on how I can initiate any kind of relationship with her, we'll call him Mike
>Mike is a total baller and a normie lord
>We've been friends since primary school but we've been attending different middle schools
>He manages to make me text her on facebook
>holyshititfuckingworked.jpg
>I've been texting with Nancy for an hour
>Turns out we have similar interests
>Mike is really fucking proud of me
>Fast foward a year
>We haven't said a single word to each other since our chat on facebook
>Fucking Indian kid joins our class
>Tech support sounds so funny when he tries to speak polish with his thick indian accent
>Fucking poo in the loo starts having a crush on my Nancy
>He fucking tells everyone how they're going to get married and have a huge family
>I Immediately start start acting like an asshole towards curry nigger
>Nancy doesn't like him as well
>I looked at her once during a lesson
>That fucking wagon wheel praising faggot hit me after school for just fucking looking at her
>I didn't hit him back because I was a thin as fuck skeleton
>Fast foward another year
>Almost at the end of 3rd grade
>Pajeet is still a cunt and now he tries to hug her anytime he can
>She always tries to push him off her since he is a tiny shitling
>At this point, everytime I see him I want to scream to the point of tearing my intestines out
>Now it's not about getting the girl, it's about making that little poo goblin feel like shit
>Decide to ask Nancy out
Do you all want me to cont.?
>>
>>37664939
continue my dude
>>
14 years old
Middle school
Almost finishing 3rd grade
???
>>
File: my sides.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
my sides.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
Cont.
>Turns out Nancy had a crush on me since our chat on facebook
>She told me that I am the only guy she knows who likes K-Pop
>I lied about that during our facebook chat
>She's a K-Pop fanatic
>We start dating
>Turns out we're quite alike
>We both love travelling and asian culture
>She tells me how she felt abused all this time by Hindu fag
>Turns out, The little fucking Feces fag kept texting her like 4-6 times every week
>That little faggot even sent her a shirtless pic, after that she blocked him
>Now I was super pissed off, fucking Guts from Berserk level of pissed off
>Last 3 days of middle school
>Now everytime this little fag tries to get close to her, I just push him back
>Since he punched me I started working out like I was the electric body builder from Russia
>Still really thin but at least I'm not a skello
>He doesn't pose a threat anymore
>Graduation day
>We execute our Master plan
>That little faggot stares at us with tears in his eyes
>Haven't seen him since
>2 Years Later
>We're in High School and now she's my girlfriend
>She is even a bigger bro than Mike and Mike is a God Tier Bro
>MFW my hatred towards a street shitter got me a dream girlfriend and turned me into a borderline normie.

I know that this story might seem cringy but I thought that it'd be worth sharing since it's so heart warming.
>>
>>37665336
Time skips.
>>
>>37664939
>>37665802
Begone normie, this place isn't for you.
>>
>>37666078
normie>pooinloo
>>
>>37665802
What the fuck exactly was the master plan that made poo boy cry?
>>
>>37665802
We know you're underage. K-POP didn't become famous until very recently.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.