[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight edge thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: pure_edge.jpg (33KB, 528x292px) Image search: [Google]
pure_edge.jpg
33KB, 528x292px
Are you straight edge or are you trying to become straight edge? How do you make friends without drinking and how you get up in the morning without coffee?
>>
>>37664117
I dont make friends and I get up because I dont want to get fired.
>>
>>37664117

I had a fantasy of being straight edge that pretty much disintegrates within hours after attempting for the nth time.
>>
I won't ask you how you manage without sex because I think most of you are fine in that regard.
>>
Just avoid normalfags and most of your problems will go away. It's pretty easy to spot the less vapid people in a group and start talking to them exclusively. In an emergency you can always find friends that share your autistic interest; The more autistic the interest the less they are likely to rely on drinking to have fun. They are also less likely to judge you for vapid reasons.
>>
File: 1475648713082.jpg (123KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475648713082.jpg
123KB, 498x750px
>>37664117
Straight edge
>How do you make friends without drinking
You don't. If you have high standards for people then you will be alone because very few people in your immediate area will meet them.
To answer more seriously, if you play Smash you can go to a local tournament and find people that way.
>how you get up in the morning without coffee
Extra sleep is the only way you will make it work. Besides that, I also have weeb tunes to motivate me, like Ranai Circulation or whatever it was called.
~"Kami-sama origato~~"
>>
I guess I've been le str8 edge for three years now.
I haven't made any new friends since 6th grade or so. Aside from a couple of people from uni that I chat on normiebook from time to time perhaps.
Since I'm a NEET now, I get up whenever but usually an alarm clock helps.
>>
>>37664117
Drinking might be bigger in european countries than here, I think. You can just drink a soda while your friends drink their beer, because it's all an excuse to tell shitty jokes. Same with coffee.
I live in Colombia and I really don't get the coffee meme
>>
>>37665076
Well, of course not, you have c-c-cocaine.
>>
>>37665094
nice meme!
I have never seen cocaine irl either. Only weed.
>>
>>37664117
I'm straight edge but I vape weed when I listen to music and I drop acid and snort RCs and do pills sometimes
>>
>>37665271
>i'm straight edge but here are some reasons im not
>>
>>37665271
Have fun overdosing on random cathinones and phenethylamines
>>
File: Untitled.png (3KB, 484x132px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3KB, 484x132px
>>37665296
They're not gonna do themselves
>>
>>37665076
The problem is that they get drunk and being sober around drunk people is like being a man around women.
>>
>>37665339
If your "friends" get shitfaced for fun instead of drinking less than six beers in a normal night, you might need better friends.
>>
>>37665339
It's also like being high around sober people.

>come up with something genuinely interesting to talk about
>lol ur high
>>
File: 1376324121966.png (82KB, 331x251px) Image search: [Google]
1376324121966.png
82KB, 331x251px
>>37664117
>How do you make friends without drinking
The same way other people make friends, by talking to people. But I'm on this board because I don't often talk to people.
>how you get up in the morning without coffee?
By getting the proper amount of sleep. I don't understand people's obsession with that sugary dirt water.
>>
I quit drinking lots of times. Sometimes it's only a minute and sometimes it's for months. All I know is I'm an alcoholic.
>>
>>37665398
If you don't get withdrawals then you're not an alcoholic. If you can control your drinking you're not an alcoholic. True addiction is defined by compulsive use.
>>
>>37664117
Not really straight edge, or at least never joined or any of that mess. Though I don't smoke, drink, do drugs, or even drink coffee. Hell have to fight me to take any kind of medicine, even Asprine. Though this is all because of personal phobias and values.
>>
Used to be purely straight edged. I wake up because my alarm wakes me up or I just sleep enough simple. I don't have friends so that answers your second question.
>>
>>37664117
Go to straight edge punk shows if you want friends that are edge.
>>
>>37665479
>Hell have to fight me to take any kind of medicine, even Asprine
Anon I have to tell you, that is really fucking stupid
not even autistic
just straight up stupid
>>
>>37664117
I'm straight edge because I hate the taste of coffee and alcohol and can't be bothered to do drugs.

Do I get a badge?
>>
>>37664833
>Ranai Circulation
>origato
Thanks for the laugh weeb
>>
>>37665625
I know never said it wasn't. I just fear pills and shit, nearly have a panic attack if I take anymore then a single dose of anything.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.