[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make suicide look like accident

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: suicidemouse_03.jpg (37KB, 1200x666px) Image search: [Google]
suicidemouse_03.jpg
37KB, 1200x666px
So I need a way to end this shit but I need a way to make it look like an accident.

I can think of a million ways to do it but they are all painful. What I really need is a way to die PEACEFULLY and PAINLESSLY in such a way that it looks accidental. Any ideas?
>>
You should reconsider. If you kill your self then you will never get to experience joy and happiness
>>
>>37663874
Why would you care how it looks if you're going to be dead?
>>
>>37663874
shoot yourself up with a ton of dope
>>
climb a mountain, freeze to death
people just assume shit happens
>>
>>37664360
He's probably trying to get one of his friends of family to collect some life insurance money on him. If you kill yourself they don't get shit.
>>
>>37663874
Get really into lifting, make it a huge part of your life. Really sell it to everyone around you. From there, "accidentally" OD on DNP
>>
>>37664572
That shit isn't painless. Its an awful way to die. Your body cooks itself
>>
File: 1385680956926.gif (2MB, 245x187px) Image search: [Google]
1385680956926.gif
2MB, 245x187px
>>37663874

Car crash at a very high speed, bring a dashcam and you can say stuff like "oh shit oh shit I'm losing control here, damn, heeeeelp" to make it seem more genuine.
>>
>>37663874
car crash, drink some booze beforehand. People will assume you were drunk driving.
>>
>>37663874
Go camping, get way deep into the woods like... bigfoot deep and then kill yourself however you please. No one will find you.
>>
Crazy liquor and cheeseburger party in your trailer with a charcoal grill
>>
>>37664360

The other OP got it; partly insurance reasons and partly I also don't want to hurt the few people who stuck their necks out or cared for me. Don't want to say any more than that.
>>
>>37664915

This I'd actually consider, especially if everyone around me thought I was a bit retarded.
>>
>>37664905
sounds peaceful maybe have some fun before you go.
>>
>>37664732
No shit. The plan is to try and get OP hooked on exercise and betterment so when he gets to that he's no longer suicidal.
>>
>>37664478

Sounds good but the problem is I have a dog and if I didn't bring my dog with me it'd look super suspicious as I always bring my dog camping. And I'm not bringing my dog with me if I intend to die.

Car accidents are a no go because I'd surely screw it up and end up worse off than I am now.
>>
>>37663874

Are you the one that posted the thread several hours ago? The thread died before i could make contact
>>
>>37665015
sounds like a bunch of excuses, OP. You don't really wanna an hero.
>>
>>37663874
Either go to Harlem and shout "all niggers should die" or go to any airport and shout aloha snackbar. Your body will end up swole with bullets. Take some drugs beforeheand so u don't feel pain.

>>37664803
You're going to end up paralyzed if you do this, check the effectiveness of suicide rates.
>>
>>37664930

>I don't want to hurt the people who care about me

>by killing myself
>>
File: Screenshot_20170610-213839.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170610-213839.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>37664360
Most insurance policies won't pay out for suicide. Maybe he cares about his family.
>>
>>37665253
what if you go on a killing spree and are killed by cops? does that count as suicide or what? can't imagine insurance would like to pay out for that
>>
Stopped eating a few days ago so as to weaken my body to make whatever method I use go easier.

Right now I am leaning towards just continuing to not eat for another week and then going camping and hoping i die from exposure. I can't help but feel like it's a shitty plan though.

>>37665020

Nope, this is the only thread I made.
>>
>>37665499
this is my plan. i feel like it will be long and boring, but i don't think you really get hungry after a week
>>
>acquire gun
>attach gun to tons of balloons
>shoot self in head
>gun flys away
>it's now apparently a murder instead of suicide
>>
>>37663874
>PAINLESSLY
Overdose or kill yourself with a shotgun
>>
What is the point of killing yourself when you want it to look like an accident?

Make an accident if you want accident.

If you want to kill yourself, just do it. You will be dead, what do you care then?

Paintless way? Shoot in the head.
>>
>>37665499
Why starve yourself in the wild? Just "fall" into a river and drown. Much faster.
>>
>>37666591

Drowning is a pretty horrific way to die. Starvation ain't bad, after a couple days without food your body starts creating ketones and the hunger pains are replaced with a mild euphoria. The problem with starvation is that it takes a long fucking time.
>>
>>37666498
>>What is the point of killing yourself when you want it to look like an accident?

People generally kill themselves when the pain they are dealing with is greater than they can deal with.

People often want their suicide to look like an accident either for insurance purposes or to spare their loved ones the stigma of suicide.
>>
>>37663874
I've got the perfect idea for you.

You go up to the top of a roof. String piano wire tight across the front edge at neck level. Tie a cord to your foot and the other end to the building so that you'll be above sidewalk level when its fully stretches. Then you put super glue on your hands and put your arms around the front of the wire and then back to touch your head. Then you lean forward, so the piano wire cuts your neck but not your elbows. When the cord goes taut, you'll be hanging upside down with no head....except your head will be in your outstretched arms thanks to gravity and the glue, staring at someone upside down and spewing blood everywhere.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 262x192px
>>37667989

Heard that one before. You fail on originality.
>>
>>37668160
>You fail on originality.

Is anything "original" anon? Life itself is not even original. Every single scenario, idea, and thought process has been played out, again and again and again. The human mind could not possibly store all perceivable information. Originality does not exist. Originality is only an illusion that occurs when your mind is introduced to information that is new to you.
>>
>>37663874
>go to building
>act like it's a visit
>"fall off" building
>fucking banana peels
>die
>>
File: 1496679572739.jpg (82KB, 446x451px) Image search: [Google]
1496679572739.jpg
82KB, 446x451px
>>37666197
good one but I like this better:

1. Tie a very strong fishing line around your neck.
2. Go to the top of a very tall building.
3. Secure the line to something sturdy
4. Glue your hands to the side of your head, wait for it to cure
5. Jump off building

It will look like you ripped off your own head. Or if you want to make it look like an actual accident:

1. Take classes on basejumping
2. Slowly get more proficient, pretty soon you'll be allowed to jump alone
3. On one of the jumps, don't pull your chute
>>
>>37663874
>to die PEACEFULLY and PAINLESSLY in such a way that it looks accidental

Impossible.

The first two are close to impossible on their own - making it look like an accident at the same time is just not possible.

Maybe damaging the gas-line in your house and blowing that up somehow, but that will hardly be practical..
>>
>>37668914
He should still pull the chute, but he should wait until he's too close to the ground for it to matter.
>>
>>37668979
>The first two are close to impossible on their own

Exit bags state otherwise.
>>
>>37669095
>Exit bags state otherwise.

Would have been right some years ago, at this point most helium tanks you can purchase online will be too low in helium content to actually kill you.

Purchasing pure helium requires you to do so in fairly big quantities that get very expensive very fast - and in some cases aren't available to private persons at least over here.

Love the Exit bags, but at this point it is not as easy as it should be anymore.
>>
>>37669172
>Would have been right some years ago, at this point most helium tanks you can purchase online will be too low in helium content to actually kill you.

That's good to know. There's always other gases that achieve the same outcome though.
>>
>>37669242
>That's good to know. There's always other gases that achieve the same outcome though.

What was great about the Helium method was that you could just purchase Helium fairly easy and without much hassle.

You are right that there are a fair share of similar solutions, but they do require additional hoop jumping which I personally think destroys a little bit of what made the exit bag great.

Hope you have a good night
>>
>go to welding supply store or some shit(can even order a tank on amazon)
>buy tank of nitrogen
>kill self painlessly
>>
>>37669312
>have a good night

I have the radiating void to keep me warm. You do the same robobro
>>
>>37663874
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_monoxide_poisoning#Causes
Go camping, put a generator in your tent, go to sleep. People might think you're an idiot, but since that shit happens all the time, it's not really suspicious
good luck
>>
>>37668914
>3. On one of the jumps, don't pull your chute

Better take an school bag instead of a parachute :P

You need to pull the chute so it looks like an accident, just pack it yourself in a way it doesn't unfold.

Other "extreme" sports may be of use too, but this will need some time and dedication that you can probably achieve when depressed.

My preferred method will be going to the forest and accidentally falling of a ravine but you may end with broken ribs and legs but still alive.

The exit bags are not gonna look like an accident.

Humans seems to be fragile until you need to make sure to die in a fast and painless way...

Anyway I'm probably on your same boat but i need to be of some help for my family first and dying is not gonna help them much, the other problem is that an accident may hurt them less but it'll still hurt, so i decided to search for help, I'm pretty sure this is not gonna work for me but it's not gonna get worse so I'll give it a chance.

I started taking some pills recently they're not doing any good but my psychiatrist said that it may take some time to find the right doses and drugs, I've no hopes on this but I'll give them some time just in case.
>>
>>37669660

*CAN'T probably achieve
>>
>>37669624
>a generator

That would be unbelievably stupid. Wouldn't a propane heater be a better choice?
>>
>>37665015
Clearly excuses, no one brings a dog when they climb a fucking snowy mountain. That's a perfect reason to leave doggo at home.
Why even an hero if you have a dog? If I had one I'd never want to leave him.
>>
File: Untitled.png (30KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
30KB, 800x600px
>>37664803
that would just make it more suspicious.
in most dascham car crashes they are really quiet and you only really hear them breathe real hard when they realize the fucked up.
>>
>>37663874
Buy a motorcycle and crash into a wall at 200 mph
>>
We can make it harder:

1. Make it painless
2. Make it look like an accident.
3. Make it in a way that you can still be a viable organ donor.
>>
>>37664882
asume? if he's drunk, he's drunk driving.
>>
>>37669704
>>Wouldn't a propane heater be a better choice?

I knew a guy who used a propane heater in his bedroom every night for one bad winter. He never died.
>>
Literally just pay a hitman to kill you.
>>
>>37670862
fucking this

orginoli
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.