[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monday Morning Comfy Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: nN8k5KV.jpg (386KB, 700x764px) Image search: [Google]
nN8k5KV.jpg
386KB, 700x764px
Good morning robos!

How are you all doing? Anything eventful happen over the weekend? What are your plans for the day?
>>
>>37663728
i'm alright man, things are pretty steady atmo, heading out soon to give some cash to the guy i'm dealing for then meeting up with the oneitis for some food then continue the night alone with drinking and tekken. how bout you
>>
File: 1492145133570.jpg (108KB, 1143x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492145133570.jpg
108KB, 1143x800px
>>37663784
Pretty good lad, enjoying a coffee and a smoke and just shooting the shit on discord. We're in the middle of moving to a new house so it's been a hectic weekend and the house is messy as shit but can't complain.

I'm trying to find the motivation to actually work on my personal project but I'm all drained out to do any more even though I've only put in about 20 minutes of coding today.
>>
File: amd7ihn1hjky.jpg (108KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
amd7ihn1hjky.jpg
108KB, 1000x1000px
b u m p

I want someone to talk to!
>>
File: 1488234350469.jpg (51KB, 440x650px) Image search: [Google]
1488234350469.jpg
51KB, 440x650px
>>37663833
moving house is always mental, do always enjoy hat process of finding old shit and boxing it up but i'm a sentimental fuck.

Getting motivation is rough though, used to do a lot of drawing, always wanted to write and draw my own comics but i always lost motivation to improve my skills, what do you code anyway man?
>>
File: IMG_9458.jpg (125KB, 504x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9458.jpg
125KB, 504x792px
Just left my bfs (female) house who is hundreds of miles away. Went there for an anime convention and we had a good time. Now I have to go back to reality QQ
>>
>>37663991
I hear you, I cleaned out my closet and got a bunch of nostalgia. Getting rid of a lot of stuff, though. I'm a bit of a pack rat and I hoard shit I don't need.

I generally work in C#, but I'm playing around with an HTML5 game dev framework called Phaser and it's quite interesting. Working on an incremental game now a la Cookie Clicker. Seems like a nice foray into game dev without worrying about concepts like physics and realtime combat.

>>37664167
Sounds like fun, I was in Toronto in the Fall for fan expo and enjoyed my time greatly. Did you cosplay?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.