[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i give it a go? how have your experiences been?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Logo-Tinder.svg.png (32KB, 1200x451px) Image search: [Google]
Logo-Tinder.svg.png
32KB, 1200x451px
should i give it a go? how have your experiences been?
>>
>>37662272
I expect it's easy to lose virginity on it, I know turbo autists on it. You will have to tolerate normies though
>>
>>37662272
Don't you need normiebook for that? Thats already a deal breaker.
>>
File: ih.png (26KB, 917x1119px) Image search: [Google]
ih.png
26KB, 917x1119px
My first match ever on tinder.
Im working on a strategy.
about her
>7/10
>medstudent
>one year older than me
>9gag memes
>english profile (we live in middle europe)
>dont get that much attention, but she posts stuff often
>titcow
pic related
What else should i add?
>>
>>37662272
Got my gf on tinder. Was looking for over 6 months doe. Before her not even 1 match with which I exahnged more than a few messages. Had like 12 matches in total during that time. So really frustrating.
>>
I got around 8 matches over a week or so but I was scared to do anything. After that I stopped getting matches so I guess there are 8 females total in a 25 mile radius of me that don't find me entirely repulsive, don't know how many of those would actually tolerate my company though.
>>
>>37662272
It will rekt your self esteem if you're not at least slightly above average
>>
>>37662272
you should LARP as Chad just to experience what life is like on the other side
>>
>>37662308
Good idea to plan it out like this.
Prepare considered responses too.
>>
>>37662272
bought the pro version or whatever its called
right until i had no more matches
matched with 0 of them
changed my location to us and mathced with some hambeasts so theres that i guess
gave up on ever losing my virginity
and im not even that ugly or a manlet or fat
haha must be even worse for some guys
>>
>>37662311

> He tries to turn a HOE into a housewife.

Ahahahaha.
>>
>>37662688
>he is waiting for his pure virgin waifu to magically appear in the basement
>>
>>37662696

> Wanting to be a cuckold

I bet you like the salty taste eh?
>>
>>37662658
its not going well, fuck
>>
I gave it a try. I got a ton of matches (over 100) but most fizzled out quickly. I probably went on around five dates total....most of the dates were nice, but of course it didn't end up going anywhere.
>>
>>37662688
She is not a hoe, but I am positive that you are just jelly.
Matched in the first hours she got tinder ( living in a more rural region so, it's legit. I already got everyone else in my area). I mean she was not a virgin (had BF before) , but is still a good waifu and loyal.
>>
>>37662364
Bullshit, you have to be really hot to get more than just matches

Like good face and good body type hot.

I am a skinnyfat 6/10 and I have no luck
>>
>>37662272

if ur ugly, hapa, beta, feminine, receding hairline, weak jaw you might think tinder isnt working when the reality is you're not getting any matches.
>>
>>37662785
The only cuck here is you. Always thinking of other men's cocks and cum whenever you see a girl.
>>
>>37662958

this, tinder is meant for above average people or straight attractive people.

If you're ugly you'll get a few pity matches before they lose interest int he conversation and ghost you.
>>
>>37662916
What are you, a fucking girl?
U know where to go...
>>
>>37662972
Wrong. As long as you're not hideous you will get matches. You just need to make a good profile and have good pics.
>>
>>37662955
>Bullshit
>I think I'm 6/10 and had no luck
Really activates the neurons
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.