[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw normies in group therapy i dont wanna go anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: jajajajaa.jpg (20KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
jajajajaa.jpg
20KB, 704x400px
>tfw normies in group therapy
i dont wanna go anymore
>>
>>37661612
Just wait and find a misaki that'll help you through with her own therapy
>>
File: 1493889310692.jpg (83KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
1493889310692.jpg
83KB, 788x685px
>>37661612
Keep going, maybe you will even find a qt girlfriend that will change your life!
>>
>>37661612
Thats reason I quit mine
>>
>>37661612
Go in one day, let one of them tell everyone about their dumb normie problems, then scream NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and run out
>>
I hated group therapy so much, I only stayed bc there was a fembot I was orbiting but after she left, CYA
>>
>sign up for group therapy
>lack of interest shuts down the group
>track down another guy who was signed up there through improbable means which would certainly scare him and I'm not going to disclose
>he plays mmos a lot
>has a group of 7 people
>he leaves the house almost daily according to Google maps
>social anxiety group
Fucking normie. Why do I even bother?
Can there not just be a group for people with serious problems? I'm sick of people who have small woes where they function well in society but they want to whine at others. Go to a priest.
>>37662432
Fuck you anon. If you stay for reasons like that you don't belong.
>>
>>37662472
>has a group of 7 people
I've been thinking of being fireteam/platoon lead in ARMA 3 to try and train myself into someone who can build a group like that but I know my communication issues would just get everyone killed.
>>
>>37661612
>group therapy
What the fuck is this shit? You cant just treat some stacy who got dumped the same as a robot who got close to no love in his live.
>>
>>37661612
Is therapy a meme, or does it actually help?
I think my mindset is way too negative and far gone now though.
>>
>>37662584
The point is to group people by issues so they can share their experiences and grow as a group. Humans are very social and isolation with issues is proven to be bad.

But the problem is as you say. With small enough interest you can't break people up into appropriate groups.
>>
If you aggree to group therapy you are a proto- normie.
>>
>>37662601
People say you need to be good enough to be receptive. But I think it's just that therapists aren't well adapted to handle the bad cases.
>>37662610
No. You're just smart enough to try despite your pains.
>>
>>37662601

>Me in a group therapy
>Retarded grill, alcoholic kid, 2 suicidals and me
>Nobody talk each other outside the place but while we are there every problem seems to disappear
>Gud times :')

Its a good idea if you find people that is as crazy as (you) and not a bunch of androids and failed normies
>>
>>37661612
>shut the fuck up snowflake

yeah nah you are a cunt.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.