[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad boys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

Is it possible to give off a bad boy vibe if you're an unattractive male?

Really want to feel how it's like to have women obsessed with you.
>>
File: 1497084756826.gif (2MB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
1497084756826.gif
2MB, 311x362px
no

some lives you can't live sorry anon.
>>
You're just a teen. Make girls obsessed over you by being witty and smart. Even I managed that. It's not as nice as you think. But it was nice.
>>
>>37661385
it is possible if you fight a lot and actually win those fights.
>>
>>37661499
Badboy is for 10/10.
The same behavior performed by 6's and 7's will be labeled edgy try hards.
And if you're ugly you'll be labeled a creep no matter what you do desu lol
>>
File: okcupid.png (19KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
okcupid.png
19KB, 432x330px
>>37661531
this exactly, appearance =how others see yoyr personality, and im talking about face, body actually factors into attraction much less
>>
>>37661499
>>37661531
>>37661546
So would you say an attractive male (9/10 and 10/10s) who don't act like bad boys and instead as polite and wholesome nice guys would also have success with women?

Is the "bad boy" personality just the cherry on top for women when it comes to attractive men?
>>
File: 1497250573691.png (103KB, 546x969px) Image search: [Google]
1497250573691.png
103KB, 546x969px
>>37661605
i dont have the link but someone made a tinder experiment with a male model whilst acting ike a total sperg, talking about wrist thickness, his anxiety, how he was a virgin., his insecurities, his fetishes, how he fell in love with her at first site and he still got a number and a date lol

obviously an ugly guy would get blocked immediately

>Is the "bad boy" personality just the cherry on top for women when it comes to attractive men?

maybe, its more of a primitive evolutional thing though i guess, i mean obviously they'd rather have someone whos alpha but it pales in comparison compared to the importance of looks.

you will hear people give reddit advice on haircuts, lifting and confidence but really it makes no difference at all. attractive people do better in dating regardless of style, grooming and body mass. one super model (male) even said why bother lifting when its all about the face"
>>
>>37661546
>hardly any outliers
That's impressive. People aren't even able to look past good looks to spot the worst of the worst.
Or see how an ugly guy is more than his looks.

Impressively bad scores.
then again this is all average scores so it's really just saying that people in general can't appreciate the inverted cases even if theres people who do. Those people at 3 personality 4.5 looks must be right assholes to manage to get so low.
>>
>>37661546
Also. Notice how people lean towards the lower right. Upper left is just unheard of.

Good luck with a anything in life uggos
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.