[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did it come to this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_0533.jpg (475KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0533.jpg
475KB, 1440x900px
>year 2017
>smog fills the air
>the landscape is destroyed by concrete and steel
>pollutants contaminate the earth, the water, our souls
>huge monolithic skyscrapers tower over the horizon
>live packed into cramped living units, tiny apartments
>the roads stretch on forever, noisy cars and trucks endlessly rushing back and forth across them
>work for some mega corporation, owned by companies and the increasingly oppressive government
>constant bombarded by stimuli, videos, photos, flashing lights and distractions
>billboards everywhere
>advertisements anywhere you look
>even the clothes we wear and the food we eat is branded with the mark of the mega corps
>no sense of purpose
>no sense of belonging
>ywn be an indegenous American
>ywn migrate with your clan
>ywn live your days slowly, patiently, in tune with the cycles of nature and time
Why god did the white man ruin and corrupt everything? I just want to smoke weed with my brothers and explore the wide open world, to look up and see stars, to look out and see the verdant landscape, sylvan cathedrals of ancient trees. To be human.
>>
>>37660367
Wow dude we get it you smoke weed you're really not that cool
>>
Lel I remember when I was 16. You can still do all of those things while appreciating the marvels of modern society and though, modern art and philosophy, modern technology, maths, science, architecture. Maybe you need to go hiking and camping? Rock climbing for weeks on end? Move to a country town?
>>
>>37660367
Fuck the post-modern world.
I just want to be a noble young warrior fighting to defend my tribe and my young innocent wife
>>
File: 1478743183198.png (2KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
1478743183198.png
2KB, 250x167px
>>37660367
>>37660441
Take the final redpill
>>
File: IMG_0532.jpg (1MB, 3006x1511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0532.jpg
1MB, 3006x1511px
>>37660394
It's about so much more than that, anon. Doesn't it bother you to live in a time where seeing anything other than hideous cities is a luxury only the wealthy can afford? This society is sick, globalism is a mistake. We should've all just kept to ourselves.
>>37660422
I couldn't even afford to leave the city I was born in for most of my life. Im 20, and now I've had the opportunity to see more of the world, the best moments of my life were camping and biking through the Korean countryside at night, the world is so beautiful. I return to my home and I see chaos, a lost people, my friends fall to drug abuse and depression, I wish they could see what I've seen, they've never left the city, it's fucked up that anyone lives like that. It's the reality for millions, though.
>>
>>37660367
>you want to find a way out of all of this
>escaping to some faraway planet takes months, even years
>everything you will ever amount to in life is worthless in the long run
>the awe-inspiring legend and mystery of previous civilsations have all been eaten up and lost by the passage of time
>their interpretation of the future is vastly different to what happens today
>planets, stars, life, even atoms will all decay and disappear
>time is the true enemy of everything and everyone; eating away at everything that has ever existed and will exist, leaving nothing behind.
>time is an eternal beast that will not stop, even after the Heat Death. It is a primordial force that cannot be defeated or slain by turning everything into null
>every tiny little thing you have ever done, even if ithas granged you some form of happiness is completely worthless in the grand scheme of the monster that is time.
>>
>>37660367
>ywn get get your leg smashed by a buffalo, rendering you crippled for the rest of your short life that probably ends because of the common cold or because one harvest was bad.
>>
>>37660521
>harvest
Think about that for a second
>>
>>37660480
any hillbilly can live in the countryside though. Cities are usually more expensive to live in. It's also not that expensive to drive out of town for a weekend.
>>
>>37660480
Dude I told you I don't care about your marijuana habits, it's borderline autistic
>>
>>37660536
educate me on what you think is wrong with the statement instead of your smug non-respond.
>>
you cant stop progress
dont get stuck in the past
try to find something in your time
be like a dumbo in the 90s talking about the future
>>
>>37660555
Nice trips. There was no harvest to fail. They moved to where the food was. Agricultural revolution was a mistake.
>>
>>37660704
Native americans practiced agriculture. Suggesting that a hunter gatherer lifestyle is more stable than a farming lifestyle is laughable.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_agriculture_in_Virginia
>>
File: 1488008738882.png (8KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488008738882.png
8KB, 1200x800px
>>37660475
This.

You're all fascist Nazis to me.
>>
>>37660475
>>37660846
My brothers.
Nature is man's true home.
>>
>>37660498
gone like tears in the rain \...

in 1972 i walked bub dylan up on stage who a phuck r u???
>>
Oh you know, it's kind of just the tradeoff you get for not dying of diarrhea at age 30 while you wife gets raped by the barbarian of the week in front of your seventeenth and only living child.
>>
The agricultural revolution was a mistake.
>>
>>37660876
>>37660846
>not realizing that there is absolutely nothing unnatural about humans building houses, cars and the like
>it's literally comparable to hornets building nests or beavers building dams
>b-b-b-but my corruption and CO2 emissions

ITT retards.
>>
>>37660367
>year 776, july
>buffalos are fast this year
>most of the old and slow ones died during migration
>we haven't killed on in almost 2 moons
>we only eat those shitty paparas, but they taste like straw and we're still hungry as fuck

>year 776, august
>the maharakas attacked from the north
>they raped my sister and kill my father
>they smashed my angle with a wooden club, now it's swollen and I can't walk
>they took all our bows, now we're fucking doomed

>year 776, september
>my whole foot is black and I puke a lot. my eyes are yellow
>komatsa told me they are leaving to follow the herd
>I ask and pleaded to carry me, but komatsa said he has to carry his son and maroutsa said I will catch up when I get better
>they gave be a water stomach and left
>>
>>37660367
>you will never be an aboriginal on the plains hunting buffalo
>you will never suffer through periods of starvation
>you will never have extremely primitive medical treatments
>you will never have surgery without anesthetics
>you will never live to the ripe old age of 35
>>
File: 1489858427472.png (1MB, 1600x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1489858427472.png
1MB, 1600x1242px
>get hit by asteroid and we all go extinct because some nerds thought living in mud huts was better than doing rocket science
>>
>>37660905
Sick reference anon. That was one angry manlet
>>
>>37661003
>>37660998
>>37660985
>>37660917
What's the point of existing without living? Also people lived pretty long if they survived beyond the first few winters, they were pretty healthy back then.
>>
>>37661071
pretentious stupid hippie fuck. Nothing stopping you from running around in the woods wearing fur. You won't do that though because you really don't want to and just pretend to be nature boy so you can feel deep.
>>
>>37661084
Stupid cuck, keep sucking the dick of modern technology you fucking faggot. If it weren't for the law of the land I would bash your skull in. White man ruined everything.
>>
low iq.
there is nothing wrong with antinaturalism and purposelessness
>>
>>37661071
So quit your job and go live in nature you stupid fuck.
It's like 100 miles in any direction.
>>
>>37660367
I live in Rural northeastern Indiana on a 42 Acre animal farm. Sometimes I take a 4 hour train (minus the drive) to Chicago for a show or event. Everything you described as "society nowadays" is a tourist attraction for me.
>>
File: stop.png (117KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
117KB, 208x206px
>he hasn't gone autonomous
?
>>
>>37661101
It's funny to me that you admit in your "attack" that white men invented the world.

>If it weren't for the law of the land I would bash your skull in.
It's also a good thing we have laws because they help keeping aggressive dumb hipsters like you in check.
>>
>>37661192
White men didn't invent the world, just modern western society. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
>>37661136
Lucky you.
>>
Ah, to be young and naive again. Listen, kid, it doesn't matter if you're a Jewish investment banker or a Nomadic Indian, life is equally meaningless and amounts only to suffering. You're positing useless ideology and nothing more.
>>
>>37661101
Typical fire water monkey. Just wants to sit around all day getting drunk and not working and killing.
>>
>>37661266
Such nihilism is the result of living in such an empty culture. You weren't young a naive, you just gave in and convinced yourself it was maturing.
>>
>>37661300
>being a wageslave somehow makes you a better human
Try again, Winston.
>>
>>37660961
birds doesn t create war, pollution, depression ( caused by many new civilisation factors), they don t destruct themselves thinking that it's """progress""", they don t consume 10x more than they need, etc...
>>
File: 1495946251023.jpg (6KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1495946251023.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
>>37661266
>still being nihilist and not growing out of it by the age of 21
>>37661304
>even being before the stage of nihilism

Jesus Christ people it's the current year.
>>
>>37661304
>Such nihilism is the result of living in such an empty culture
No it isn't, you child. Life amounts to nothing but the infliction of suffering, henceforth one can say with accuracy that it is better to not live at all. Whether today or in cultures heretofore the same fundamental principles apply.
>>
>>37661365
Anti-natalism is the logical conclusion of the examination of the properties that are life.
>>
File: 1444823158790.png (157KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1444823158790.png
157KB, 500x366px
>>37661391
>there is only one logical world view and it's mine
>>
Like others have said, this is easy to achieve, you just have to move into some rural area. In fact, there's a guy who would definitely trade places with you, he's been wanting to move to the city for awhile

Look for his threads, you may be able to couch surf and experience the rural stuff if you let him crash at your place
>>
>>37661435
>implying the view is the only logical conclusion of an examination of existence because I hold it and not that I hold it because it is the only logical conclusion of an examination of existence.
>>
>>37660367
This might actually be the worst post I've read on this site so far.

My God. Times are tough but things are much better than they used to be. You're a faggot for being such an ingrate.
>>
>>37661492
Jesus Christ I was pointing out your arrogance and then you even double down on it. You must be the smartest human to ever grace this planet with his presence! I really hope you are at least under 21
>>
>>37661503
Yet you're the smart one here, right? Pointing out how arrogant, and therefore somehow wrong, someone is will surely will surely give greater credence to your indecisive, middle-ground point of view.
>>
>>37661334
You're a retard.

> no war
Because animals are not territorial at all, nooooope. Humans just do it on a bigger scale, that's all.

> no pollution
What is cow poop. Again, humans just do it on a bigger scale.

> no depression
I love how you added that whole 'induced by factors that only concern humans' when you realised you have no argument there.

> don't indulge in luxury
Have you met a cat?
>>
>>37661552
Whoosh.
He's not trying to convince you, at this point he's just making fun of your stupidity.
>>
>>37661763
>humans just do it on a bigger scale.
Not compared to cows.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 660x440px
There were no buffalo on the North American continent retards
You're thinking of bison
>>
>>37661782
Yet none of you can refute what I've said. This is how it works, however, when dealing with the layman. You say everything you can't, or refuse, to fathom is stupid.
>>
>>37661763
> humans just do it on a bigger scale
That s the fucking point, we create things that are wayt too bigger for us.
Animals do have war, but thay aren t world scaled
yea sure farting = pollution from making useless shit and make them travel from china to america (but then again it s not a big deal, we ll all be dead when real problems will occur)
??? sure working for uselss shit because "it makes you part of society", not even knowing your neighboor, hating your boss and all what today society is about doesn t create mental troubles, whereas growig your own food, seeing the direct importance of your work for you and your family and having plenty of people from your small village ready to help you whenever totaly have the same effect on your mind...
Also it s not about no indulging on luxury, it s about knowing to draw a line between useless shit and important things

Living in a small village out of hard work with people caring is way better than living in a city where people don t fucking care about you, the sun never is bright and you end up hating everything. That s all
>>
>>37661942
People still care about each other in areas that are ethnically homogeneous, it's just that globalisation and immigration have destroyed our sense of community.
>>
>>37661973
i honeslty think that being 20k people in a killometer can t lead to being homogenous and caring.

I live in Paris myself and after the bataclan attacks (which is 500 m from my house), i felt personnaly nothing, and everybody i saw the day after was doing their usual shit, like nothing happened.
I was once visiting my grandma in the campagin, in a small village with less than a hundred people there, and there was an old man that used to keep the sheeps that just died. We went to his funeral i the town s church, and EVERYBODY was crying, there were only 1 guy from his family (who even didn t live in the town) and yet it was the only one not crying.

Surpopulation is what destryed our world, and almost every problem today can be related to surpopulation.

You tell me but poeple in a small village are way more caring than even people living in a residental building in a city
>>
>>37662114
How can you care about people you have no relation to? People who share a history and culture will come together much better than those who don't. You can see this in the way different people segregate themselves on ethnic lines, you can see it in Paris.
>>
>>37660550
Except for the fact that you need a car to drive outside of the city. And even if you rent a car there's gas and cost.
>>
>>37662172
>100 people get killed a few hundred meters away
Feel nothing
>1 dude drop dead in a village at 80 yo
Earth collapsing

Thats what i think is strange
>>
>>37662271
Because those people are the same. They have a common history and have shaped each others lives, while the people who were killed meant nothing to you beforehand, so their deaths meant nothing as well.
>>
You want all of that but the moment you get cancer you'll be just find with the worlds advancement.
I bet you'd love dying of smallpox or starving to death.

Just fucking stop you dumb teenager. Life as a human has never been better. You're romanticizing a time where a limp wristed faggot like you wouldn't have made it through childhood.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170521-110439.png (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170521-110439.png
246KB, 1920x1080px
>>37660367
Kill yourself you stupid faggot weed smoking tree nigger.
>>
File: 1497277636986.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497277636986.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37660367
>year 2018
>smug fills the air
>mfw
>>
>>37662494
THIS (spoiler)is the best possible future(/spoiler)
>>
>>37660367

>smoke weed

There was no cannabis in North America before the Europeans brought it here faggot.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9KB, 205x246px
>>37660367
oh, you mean you wish to live like...your nigger ancestors?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.