[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta uprising

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Why is this a thing? There is a beta uprising group on normiebook ran by normalfags wtf rrrrreeeeee.
>>
This page needs to be shut down.
>>
stop shilling your members only faggotry, get off of this board you nimble normie fuck
>>
>>37659183
>implying I actually am a normie
>implying I am apart of that group
>>
kids on a bus were talking about r9k and how its all just a joke, the other day.
they must have been 15 or 16.
was tempted to follow them off the bus and mug the fuckers but decided not to in the end.
>>
>>37658904
Probably the same as r/4chan, they like taking screencaps of autism and laughing at us
>>
>>37659347
You should have beaten the shit out of them anon edgelords like them don't belong here they belong on /b/.
>>
>>37659361
I thought that place was to show reddit how much of a horable site we are and to make them not wanna come here.
>>
everyone want to feel like a marginalized group of underdogs. Like us. Its a hip thing to be a victim nowadays.
Its just these people are so self absorbed they dont even realize that they are exactly what they make fun off. For them its just a fad.
>>
>>37659393
Have you ever read the comments there? it is fucking cancer, they basically try to act like they are posting here. They think it is all a joke (like tendies / reeee etc) and it probably ends up bringing more of them here
>>
>>37659403
Yes I have they are just normals trying to fit in when they fail big time.
>>
>>37659402
This is very true anon you speak the truth.
>>
File: image.png (56KB, 166x205px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56KB, 166x205px
>tfw I got on the bus one day because my car broke down
>see a Stacy browsing r9k on her phone
>mfw
I can confirm normies casually browse this board
>>
>>37659511
Is this real? Don't fuck with me pls I'm scared
>>
>>37659524
Im not joking, I sat in the back and the seats are elevated in the back so I saw the screen she wasn't posting but was just browsing the catalog
>>
>>37659511
Well they have always been lurking anon and we always had attention whores
>>
>>37659540
You sure it wasn't just /b/? Could you actually see the title?
>>
File: 574367635484578.jpg (4KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
574367635484578.jpg
4KB, 427x240px
>>37659511
>>37659524
do you truly think most "NEETs" and "Robots" here are what they claim they are?
>>
why do normies just wanna ruin everything?
I mean, why is this the new "cool" to be autistic robot? They dont know how it actually feels like to be an actual robot.

Its like a trend they had like 10 years ago where it was cool to act sick or have some sort of disease to get pitty attention..
>>
>>37659615
I just saw alot of trap and pepe images I know for a fact that wasn't b
>>
make r9k a text only board and normies will quit.
>>
I am legitemately disgusted.
>>
>>37658904
It needs to be shut down.

Here's a rare Elliot meme from 2014.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.