[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else get the feeling life would be infinitely easier

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: abella.png (243KB, 390x565px) Image search: [Google]
abella.png
243KB, 390x565px
Anybody else get the feeling life would be infinitely easier for them if they had a gf?

I mean reasons i dont off myself boil down to:
>fear
>morality
>confidence i can find a girl in if given time

And those first 2 dont do much to stop me from other shit

I mean seriously id be ok with waging my whole life if i could come home to a qt who loved me

Shit even the qt part is optional
>>
>>37658769
>if they had a gf?
then again there is the risk of she cucking you or getting bored of ya

but I would rather take my chance than getting the feels every nite
>>
>>37658769
It doesn't make life easier. It just makes it bearable. The loneliness isn't as pronounced.
>>
>>37658769
It doesn't change anything, anon.
I thought it would at first but it doesn't.
>>
>>37658769
a gf would alleviate 3 problems and create 2.

its a lesser of two evils kinda thing.
>>
>>37658769
Robots cant have real gfs.

Gf really makes everything better. But it fucks you up long term.

My chado friend and the girl he is still dating lost their virginities to one another.
My (only) ex gf whom I wanted to marry is on heroin and screwing around with football hooligans. And Im not even a total robot, Im smart n shit. Go figure.
>>
>>37658856
Can you identify the 3 and 2?
>>
>>37658769
Having someone give a shit about me would probably help my confidence a bit and help me actually beeeee myself more often.

As it stands, I have no actual issues since I can support myself and live on my own right now, but my confidence is in the shitter and I don't take risks because that uncertainty is sure to fuck me up.
>>
>>37658769
Well, if the gf is like pick related then I guess so.
>>
>>37658769
>Anybody else get the feeling life would be infinitely easier for them if they had a gf?
Having a supportive gf would make daily life a lot easier to deal with.
Being able to come home from work to somebody who loves me and is happy to see me would be a lot nicer than coming home to my empty house.
It'd also mean there's some likelihood of me getting married and starting a family one day, so that my life may amount to more than wageslaving until I die, which would help my mindset a lot.
>>
>>37658769

It's not. You literally have to think for two people instead of one when you're in a relationship. You have to make sure you don't do something to offend your gf and you can't just do whatever the fuck you want. You're retarded if you think otherwise.
>>
>>37659197
>hurr i dont wanna be respectful
You honestly think id rather live my life devoid of meaningful interaction than restrain myself a bit around somebody i love for their sake?
>>
>>37659230
I think you should consider suicide man. You're going to live a long and unhappy life because thy will leave you for someone better.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.