[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you want someone to tell you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1825.jpg (188KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1825.jpg
188KB, 750x728px
"You're better than people say you are"
"You can still be a good person"
"You don't have to support everyone"
"I trust you"
"I will be there for you even when things are rough"
Anything you guys need someone to tell you emotionally starved people?
>>
File: 1497044584937s.jpg (6KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497044584937s.jpg
6KB, 234x250px
there are things I want to be said but knowing in my heart they are full of it makes it meaningless
>>
>everytime i say nice things to people they don't beleive me
>everytime i am nice to people they walk over me
>stoped being nice when i started highschool
>never been nice ever since

I wish i had sympathy for others but i cant anymore. I want to love everyone. And i want to make everyone happy but nobody wants that from me. I dont know what i did to deserve this fate,but i know i will have to live with it.
>>
People can and will say all that shit but it ultimately doesn't matter when they don't mean it, which is generally the case.
>>
I just want a gril to say she loves me desu
>>
"I love you"
An unoriginal thing to want.
>>
>>37658683
Post contact robot
Ill talk to you everyday :3
>>
>>37658683
I kinda like it when people tell me that they hate or despise me. Happened to me several times and always felt oddly content, so I guess I want people to tell me that. Don't know why I enjoy it that much though, I'm not even a masochist.
>>
>>37658683
>you're handsome
>have sex with me
>I want you to impregnate me
I don't think anybody knows me well enough for me to respect their opinion on my personality or disposition
>>
>>37660081
Love is a spook, anon. Stop chasing after the ghosts in your mind, they don't offer any benefit for you.
>>
>>37658683
"You're my number 1"
"I love you the most"
"You're my favorite"
>>
>I'm proud of you
Literally all I want to hear
Also
>I love you Dad
>>
>>37660407
>t. middle child
Did your siblings get all the attention of mommy?
>>
>>37660436
I'm actually the youngest of two. But my cousin and nephew got all their attention so I'll give you that.
>>
>>37660462
It wasn't even mean spirited but all the " number one" and " favourite out of several others" talk made it look like you felt left out on attention. Don't worry, anon, you're better than them anyway.
>>
>>37660436
I was the eldest child and was completely ignored because I was an academic in a household of bogan tradies. I would sit alone at night in my room studying while my family took the middle child to his rugby games and then out to dinner. I'd either get forgotten or brought home cold maccas as a token offering.
>>
>>37658683
Why would someone say any of these things to a do-nothing neet

If they did I would actually feel insulted more than anything
>>
>>37660499
>tfw I know that exact feel of being a outcast in a complete normalfag family
You're not alone m80.
>>
File: 430202094.jpg (106KB, 890x537px) Image search: [Google]
430202094.jpg
106KB, 890x537px
>You're the only person that matters to me I never want to leave you because I fucking love you!
>>
>>37660504
This. Sometimes I hear that kinda shit and immediately know it's said out of pity. This stuff doesn't mean anything. Normalfags love to bolster their own ego by showing empathy.
>>
>>37660492
Oh, sorry then. I think you said it in a mean way because of the "mommy". Thank you for your words.
>>
>>37660535

Especially when they say "you're smart, anon."
>>
>>37660570
Yeah, I hatr when I'm told I'm le smart. It only makes failing more terrible. The worst thing is that I used to believe their crap. Since I've accepted that I'm a failure I feel much better. Normalfags just can't handle the fact that some people are shit so they try to delude themselves.

>>37660547
Nah, I know that feel only too good aswell. I have siblings that got all the attention while the only thing I got were the "You're so smart" talks like I mentioned before. That shit probably caused my mommy issues
>>
File: 1476134772368.jpg (17KB, 310x434px) Image search: [Google]
1476134772368.jpg
17KB, 310x434px
>you're very thoughtful and choose your words carefully
It'd be a nice spin on the fact it takes me a while to convey thoughts- Lots of prefaces and arguing against my own points before I even finish the original thought.
>>
nothing. I dont need any words. I just want a really tight fucking hug that lasts a 30 min
please
>>
>>37660711
That's pretty gay tbqhwyf.
>>
File: 1494018246394.png (34KB, 450x367px) Image search: [Google]
1494018246394.png
34KB, 450x367px
>>37660081
Something tells me i'd break down at this point if someone said that to me.
>>
>>37660615
Yeah I got the smart thing as well. Not only my older sis got all the best stuff but also my close relatives (the people I lived with) paid more attention to my cousin (which is like 3 years younger than me) while I got barely anything at all. I don't have mommy issues or whatever, but once my exgf said that she cared more about her younger brother than me and it destroyed me.
>>
>I love that face you make when I put my cock in you anon!
>>
>>37660880
Are you a female (male) or just an ordinary faggot?
>>
>Can I message you with random thoughts so we can talk about them?
>>
>>37660890
Just some faggot. Sorry to disappoint.
>>
>>37658683

"I want to give you a lot of money to do absolutely fucking nothing"
>>
>>37658683
You're not emotionally starved. You're overly emotional.
>>
>>37661151
Wait a year or two. Prison gayness is bound to set in eventually, then I'll hug you for as long as you want.
>>
"I don't like anime, talking about politics or religion, or memes. Here is my discord name:"

>tfw
>>
>you're good enough
>you're not as stupid as you think you are.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.