[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: feels.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
So two of my normie friends asked if they could stay the night. When they got here they just ignored me and played vidya. Then they used my car to pick up 2 stacies while I stayed home, and didn't even fill up my gas tank. Right now they're upstairs in my room chilling with some roasties while I'm sitting down here in the kitchen shitposting. They literally only came over so they could have a place to smash a couple stacies, they don't actually want to hang out with me. Why are normies so mean?

Also, normie hate thread.
>inb4 "if you have normie friends then you're also a normie"
>>
>>37658506
Tell them they owe you gas money in the morning. At least take that much from them.
>>
>>37658529
yea i just asked them and they gave me money, they thought they could get away with it at first tho
>>
>>37658559
What a crock of shit, huh?

I've got a neutral attitude towards normies. Most all of us have some normie attributes in some way or another so I don't get as autistic about it as most people on this board. It worries me sometimes though, when I realize that in a room of my peers I'm the one guy who hasn't gotten laid, gotten nudes, or gotten kissed in the past few years or so.
>>
>>37658506

You are the fucking retard, not the normies. They are using you because you are weak. Grow balls and dump those assholes, those guys aren't your friends.
>>
>>37658615
I know, you're right. Ater this im just gonna ignore them whenever they ask to hang out. I don't need them in my life anymore.
>>
>>37658506
Go in and tell them he tooth paste they used a couple hours ago was your mother's vaginal cream then promptly call them a bunch of idiots. "That's probably why you both had diarrhea."
Stacies will have to make up their mind if their going to kiss them or not.

I would be pissed if I were you. Tell them to leave or something. Think of a way to embarrass them but without making yourself look like a jerk or it seem obvious what your trying to do.
>>
>>37658652
This is a great chance to pull some high jinx on them, it might rekindle your relationship with them too, who knows.
>>
>>37658506
you should jerk into the drinks they are having behind their backs it would be a creamy suprise to drink the drool aid
>>
Why don't you go upstairs and hang out with them?
>>
Go cockblock them, it's your room anyway

Post results
>>
OP here. So I just walked in on one of my friends and a Stacy sleeping in my bed, woke them up, and told them to leave.

>wouldn't get up
>ripped off the blankets
>naked
>went back downstairs

They willingly left on their own after that
>>
>>37660120
I feel like this is spergy behavior.
>>
>>37660137
i am very spergy
>>
>When they got here they just ignored me and played vidya.
What does this mean? Why didn't you play with them?
>>
>>37660211
they brought their ps4's and I'm not a console peasant
>>
>>37660231
So you refused to play with them or you weren't able to because there weren't enough controllers? Why didn't you at least do some kind of rotation? It really sounds like you're in the wrong here. You refused to hang out with them, not the other way around. You were an antisocial sperg and now you're acting like they were somehow in the wrong.
>>
Kill them OP
nobody would ever need to know
>>
>>37660260
I would've played if they had more controllers, but they didn't. They completely ignored me when ever I asked them anything. And I have other friends that are more subnormie that don't treat me this way, so I don't think it has to do with me being antisocial.
>>
Jesus Christ OP are you legitimately autistic?
>>
>>37660303
I think I may be, but it's not confirmed
>>
>>37660281
I wonder why it took you this long to ditch them OP
>>
File: 2017-05-31 05.54.31.jpg (122KB, 469x383px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-31 05.54.31.jpg
122KB, 469x383px
>>37658506
This is exactly why MGTOW is the life for me. Three bedrooms in my house and only one is being used by me. The other empty rooms serve as reminders of past friendships which consisted of me being used and mined for resources in very much exactly the same way as OP.

People do not care about you as a person, only as a source of free stuff. Guaranteed that your friends explicitly talked about how much of a pussy doormat yes-man that you are.

Holy fucking shit, do I love not having to clean up after other people in my house anymore.
>>
>>37660333
Thanks, will look into MGTOW more, nice trips btw
>>
>>37660120
>>37660137
This is normal anon, if they didn't ask to sleep/fuck in your bed then its disrespectful.

Get that THOT out of your holy sleeping place
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.