[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just B Urself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

I'd like to take a second and stop to think about what the fuck normies actually mean when they tell someone to "Just b urself lol".

For them, of course, that's easy as hell. They're reasonably attractive (if not outright hot) and they don't worry about NOT being themselves because that's what worked for them. So, when they give this advice to a robot/cyborg/failed normie/what have you, are they just telling them to mimic traditional normie behavior? If so, how the fuck are we supposed to figure it out if we're not already in the system?

I know that, in theory, it means be true to who you are and don't put on a fake show, but if that's the case WE'RE ALREADY FUCKING DOING THAT. Does it not occur to them that "being ourselves" is what got us to this sad pathetic state in the first place?

Shit keeps me up at night, man.
>>
>>37658432
>someone says "just be yourself"
>be an asshole.

just following orders
>>
>>37658432
Telling you outright to act like them is seen as dickish and they don't want that. This also does not work because most people aren't going to fall for an obvious robot putting on an act. Most normalshits can at least tell that much about a person, that's why they're social and we're not.
>>
>>37658432

Never believe the lies of the normies. They can't, won't or ever will be able to understand robotry. Depression for normies means basically not having sex for two weeks or their iphone breaking down and not being able to go to instagram etc.

They have and always will shit on us because of our virginity, lack of normie hobbies, social awkwardness and such.

Never trust a normie. Normies are shit, normies are evil. Normies do not want anything good for us, the only reason they tell us to "jus b urself" is to see us fail and humiliate ourselves.

Embrace your robotry, anons. Go deeper.
>>
File: 1466357685941.gif (2MB, 210x161px)
1466357685941.gif
2MB, 210x161px
>>37658432

There are certain things one must consider in their minds before tackling what normies mean by "be urself".

First, you must realize that in society everyone you meet wears a mask, or a persona rather. Everyone projects a certain identity, but everyone also has innate nature to themselves. Normies have the luxury of being able to develop their social personas living life by the ABC's of adolescence to adulthood. For one reason or another, some individuals (namely robots, cyborgs) haven't developed their masks enough to successfully play the social in our society to the degree they desire.

With that in mind, the trick is to have self-awareness enough to a degree of really understanding yourself psychologically and emotionally. This self-awareness is needed in order to use the facets of your nature to adapt to the social game when you need. Think of every social situation as the scene of your drama being set, except the interactions are all ad-libbed and on the spot (aka social interaction).

The next step is being able to talk to people. The easiest way to make someone feel understood is to continually make them talk about themselves. Feeding the ego with questions staying within the concept of F.O.R.D (family, occupation, recreation, dreams) usually gets people warmed up to you.

Practice makes perfect.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.