[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dph

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0127.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0127.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Hey guys I wanna try dph soon just to try it basically. What am I in for? What are your experiences on it also I can't get real drugs so don't waste your time telling me to.
>>
DPH makes fapping godlike
>>
Bump
Orginoli
>>
>>37658431
Is it fun tho
>>
File: IMG_6831.jpg (533KB, 1948x2259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6831.jpg
533KB, 1948x2259px
I used to abuse DPH a lot back in my teens- don't do it anon, it's a cheap, dissociative unpleasant high. It's easy to redose yourself and do stupid dangerous shit you don't remember. People hallucinate bugs, lots of bugs. I hallucinated twin centipedes crawling on my forearms that wouldn't come off. I hallucinated glowing red roaches in the bathroom (it dries you OUT and you piss buckets and have horrible cottonmouth) audio hallucinations are also common- and happen before visual ones- I hallucinated terrible grating machine sounds. Your brain feels fuzzy for days afterwards and it's hard to do anything. Research has shown it is linked to an increase risk of dementia and diminished grey matter.

Don't be dumb like me.
>>
>>37658491
I recently tried dxm and I was fucking smashed is it anything like dxm? Have you tried dxm cause it's not a bad time if you ask me
>>
>>37658409
I used to take it when i was sad to numb the pain, i dont recommend going over 200mg or else bad things happen. Also there is a bad hangover with it
>>
>>37658522
Not even remotely in my opinion. I took like 800mg-1000mg of DPH btw, and like half a bottle of the gel DXM capsules don't remember dose
On DXM I ended up crying and apologizing to my sitter than I smashed the crystal bull and tried calling my mom
>>
it can be fun in a morbid way but you have to be a special kind of fucked to like it
if you really feel like trying it take a normal dose of aspirin to counteract it's blood thickening and remember to drink lots of water

decide on one dose and flush the rest so you dont redose in your dementia

>>37658522
no they are pretty different
it dysphoric and outright painful sometimes
your head space is tortured and confused
>>
Bump need more info faggots
>>
Don't do it. The anticholinergic toxidrome is among the worst, "blind as a bat, mad as a hatter, red as a beet, hot as Hades, dry as a bone, the bowel and bladder lose their tone, and the heart runs alone". On top of that you're dysphoric, have a huge body load, poor physical coordination, and a fucked up short term memory. All for the sake of some unpleasant hallucinations? There's really nothing enjoyable in this.

Take some DXM instead, it's over the counter too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.