[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no dominant gf to force me to cross-dress and call her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1496860228985.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496860228985.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>tfw no dominant gf to force me to cross-dress and call her "mistress"
>tfw when she will never peg you mercilessly without letting you catch your breath, letting you know that you only exist for her enjoyment
>tfw she will never dig her nails into your skin as you climax, making your body go limp with pleasure and pain
>tfw she will never hold your ragdoll-like body close to her chest, stoking your hair as your regain your breath, whispering into your ear about how well you did

There's just no reason to go on like this.
>>
File: idek.gif (925KB, 212x176px) Image search: [Google]
idek.gif
925KB, 212x176px
>>37657132
wut. this is some autistic shit
>>
>>37657197
Steven pls leave
>>
>>37657132
I mean, I was with you for the first line but god damn the rest of it is just too much
>>
>>37657132
gl with finding your dominant gf you beta cuck.
>>
>>37657132
hnnnnnnngg. I know this feel
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
goddamn I jack off to that same shit every night my guy, I know how you feel
>>
I need a ripped 7'0" gf to just shove her fist up my ass
>>
>tfw no dominant fat gf to sit on my face until I pass out

Why live?
>>
Wouldnt it be cool to smash your head in with a hammer
Just a thought
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.