[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on E3? Have you ever been and what was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-06-12-00-19-47-1.png (98KB, 479x567px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-12-00-19-47-1.png
98KB, 479x567px
What are your thoughts on E3? Have you ever been and what was it like? Do you think it has gotten better or worse throughout the years?
>>
Microsoft was alright
Bethesda was fucking shit
Sony and Nintendo will save the gaming industry once again like any other year.
>>
Did bethesda have any surprises? I didn't even bother with their showing.
>>
>>37656721

seems like a waste of time

they could all just publish a batch of videos on their websites and i'd get the exact same experience out of it. there doesn't seem to be any use to building a stage and all the other shit they do.
>>
>>37656721
Watching recaps of it right now.. Heard rumors of skyrim vr, is it true? Was it shown at bethesda conference? VR needs a game like skyrim that is, you know.. a game. Is it a total conversion of skyrim to vr or just a shitty tech demo like all the other crap for vr?
>>
>>37656823
I know for certain there is a fallout 4 vr.
>>
>>37656721
no halo no battlefield no fallout, shit

Yeah I know battlefield 1 is kinda new bit I wasnt willing to shill out money to sit in trenches and die of cholera
>>
>>37656742
Bethesda was really bad. Only thing of note was evil within 2 and Wolfenstein 2. Also some kind of Dishonored expansion or side game, not really sure what it was.
>>
>>37658195
Also forgot to mention they hinted at paid mods for Skyrim and fallout. They said something like "You can spend credits to get additional content added straight to the game" and showed them buying something for Skyrim.
>>
>>37656721
some of the games look alright. i won't be able to play any of them because i don't have the money to upgrade my pc and buy the games.
>>
>>37656721
I'm only interested in Nintendo, which has only gotten worse with each passing year. The only Switch games I'm interested in are Zelda and Mario Odyssey.
>>
>>37658195
>>37658213
So I made the right choice then. Only thing I saw was a shitload of OPs that had guys in klan robes.
>>
its cringy and entertaining, fun to watch with other people
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.