[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on pic related, bots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: VXh3BY6.png (176KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
VXh3BY6.png
176KB, 1080x1920px
Thoughts on pic related, bots?
>>
>smart

Hahahahahaha oh man that's a good one! Where did you find this?
>>
If thats a convo between you and her, send her
>What do you assume me as?
>>
>>37656207
My thoughts are non of your business
Good day.
>>
she's a smart one, be careful anon ;^)
>>
Respond with: I know exactly what to think of you. You're just another "not like the other girls" with a massively over enflated sense of ego and self worth because you mistake men for want wanting get in your pants as worshiping your intellect you fucking retarded bimbo. In reality you aren't smart and the only thing that entices men to spend precious time interacting with you is that moist lukewarm hole between your legs.
>>
>>37656625
uhhhhh wow sexist much sweety? you know that sexists and racists have low IQs right?? of course you don't know because ur stupid LOL
>>
>>37656713
I'm pretty sure that if you actually did a statistical test (and not one all biased to fucking hell), it'd prove the opposite. But shit, this bait is so fucking obvious I'm not sure I can correctly calculate your irony layer level. Fuck, I need sleep. I haven't slept in like almost 40 hours, and I'm starting to get manic (actually, I'm well past starting to, lmao, just look at the length of this pointless fucking post, just ridiculous lol).
>>
>>37656207
Smart? With that type of writing?
>>
>>37656713
So niggers are the most racist bunch? They have the lowest iq.
>>
>>37656910
I take >>37656869 back lmao
>>
File: reddit1.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
reddit1.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>37656713

You have to go BACK

ORIGINALLLY
>>
>>37656713
It would have been funnier if you spelled it "sweaty". It's a simple gag, but one with infinite entertainment value.
>>
>>37656207
>Okay
>Elmo
Just click on those two things and hit send.
>>
File: evola.jpg (418KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
evola.jpg
418KB, 1200x1600px
>>37656713
tell that to pic related , dahling
>>
>>37656625
>enflated

anon... i
>>
>>37656207
i try not to be sexist but fucking kek at girls pretending to be too smart to be loved

i literally wish i could meet a girl who wasn't brain dead lmao
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.