[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why haven't you off yourself yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1491591050712.jpg (19KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1491591050712.jpg
19KB, 405x405px
Is it something as simple as worrying about how your family would respond or fear of doing it? Or do you actually have a passion/reason to live? Either way share it
>>
answer me faggotsoregano
>>
i would reply if you didn't post a stupid shitty twitter attention whore pic
>>
>>37655402
you don't know about the TSUKI suicide cult?

https://systemspace.link/

they plan to kill themselves at the same time july 1st
>>
File: happy dog.jpg (57KB, 600x567px) Image search: [Google]
happy dog.jpg
57KB, 600x567px
I believe in one soul reincarnation. Basically, the soul is one's consciousness. Ever just looked in the mirror and wondered why you are who you are? Why you are in this body and not someone else's? It's because the soul, after someone else died has entered you as a newborn. Thing is, the same soul occupies everyone at once because it defies time. Which means that everyone will live everyone else's lives. So, if a man named John were to kill a man named Cooper, John would cause himself to go through Cooper's pain and experience it. Every time you sin, it ripples like karma and eventually will come back to you. Therefore, suicide is an infinite loop of suffering, that does not end pain, but rather eternalizes it.

Some have told me this is sad, but my ideas on the soul give me a moral compass, and a lot of hope. I just think of all of the years I have coming to share love that will make everlasting ripples, and it never fails to pick me up out of the abyss. Why throw away an amazing cake that you've only eaten half of, especially when you can share it?
>>
>>37656426
That's fuckin retarded.
OP if I die now I won't see trubisky win 6 consecutive Super Bowls taking over Brady's legacy
>>
>>37655402
losing my job next week (along with 300 others) so once I deplete my savings I'm becoming an hero in a few months

as for why now? had a easy job making $80k a year, house, plenty of money to throw at hobbies all gone because of corporate greed to save a few shekels
>>
>>37656489
can i live with u
>>
>>37656518
surprised that was an original comment desu

not much point senpai no monies no house
>>
>>37656426
I don't agree but it's interesting, do you like Alan Watts, love listening to his shit on YouTube, don't agree with everything he says but do find a lot quite helpful

>>37656446
>THaT's fUKiN REtArdEd
>>
>>37656564
haha thats funny now that you mention it, we are on /r9k/ thats weird that no one has asked anyone else to be able to live with them

also you said you have money
>>
>>37656489
Stay alive, anon. I won't lie and say everything will get better all of a sudden, but don't underestimate the power of an individual day. Go one day at a time, and once you feel better, find purpose. If you try to find it, it will find you. Apply new places. Trust me, a person with resilience is unstoppable. I believe in you.
>>
>>37656583
I've heard of him, but never gotten around to listening. Thanks for reminding me, anon, I'll check it out! :)
>>
The only thing that is really stopping me from killing myself is the fact that my family would be devastated.

I honestly can't see myself being alive past my 30s. I just don't see how it could possibly work. I can't see myself living life in any way that could sustain someone for 50+ years until old age. I feel like I'll just run out of money and then jump off a bridge some time in the next 5-10 years after quitting literally any job due to it becoming boring and soul crushing.
>>
>>37655402
I often do, especially when I see images like >>37653289 that can get me off quickly.

'Tis one of the pleasures that make life worth living.
>>
>>37656583
>reply is an instagram twitter meme
Really proved my point
>>
>>37656489
What was your job?

how isnt this original
>>
Right now, my doggo is the only thing I have. She's everything to me. When she leaves, I know I will too.

I already have planned. Logistics, method, location, etc. Just have to put it into motion. I just want to make things easier for when the time comes. Go out quietly.
>>
>>37656708
>ReALly prOVeD mY pOInt
>>
I'm scared of death, I'm agnostic theist and i don't know what would be worse: killing myself and there's nothing, or killing myself and it doesn't end it.
>>
>>37656895
Shit like this is why /r9k/ is dying
>>
I'm waiting until I can definitively see that there is no hope left and that the universe truly hates me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.