[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone left a vape in my car. Should I keep it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-06-11_23-52-17.png (196KB, 455x803px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-11_23-52-17.png
196KB, 455x803px
Someone left a vape in my car. Should I keep it?
>>
No, give it back to them.
>>
>>37655370
no, put in some drops of liquid hallucinogens and give it back
>>
keep it and enjoy your hepatitis
>>
>>37655377
but stick the mouth part up your asshole first
>>
>>37655410
oh come on now, they're already getting cancer
>>
>>37655449
Vape doesn't cause cancer that's the whole point.
>>
>>37655370
Throw it away anon, you don't want lung cancer.
>>
>>37655480
We don't know it yet though
>>
File: The-More-You-Know.jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
The-More-You-Know.jpg
32KB, 600x400px
>>37655480
False. Vaporized oil has been shown to contain formaldehyde.
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/cancer/you-vape-high-levels-formaldehyde-hidden-e-cigs-n290826
>>
>>37655576
Good thing you're not vaporizing oils, but water soluble ingredients instead.
>>
>>37655833
It's just what it's called. Stop doing all the drugs.
>>
>>37655833
Anon, only niggers, libtards, normies, and cool kids that want fit in with other normies do drugs; point is, drugs are cancer
>>
>>37655856
I mean, that's a nice article and all, but i don't see where they took their data from, or how they reached the conclusion that you somehow end up with formaldehyde from mostly vegetable glycerine and propylene glycol.

I'm interested to read the paper that produced this data, and what methodology they employed to reach this verdict.

Short of burning the coil and juice i don't think it's remotely feasible.
>>
>>37655905
>muh sacred robot status

Yeah, stay proud.
>>
>>37655856
No. Drugs make me feel good.
>>
>>37655927
God makes you good. Purify your temple.
>>
>>37655939
I am good. Which is why i have no friends. Which is why i do drugs.
>>
>>37655970
There are better ways to commit suicide
>>
>>37655906
I remember reading something that said one of those old 'studies' were done by burning the coils dry.
>>
Looks like a sigeli carbon fiber vape and the new aspire tank. Probably worth about $150 brand new but they have shit resale value. Might be able to cop $50 at a vape store if they buy used stuff. Maybe more if you sell it directly to to someone else
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.