[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dad comes home after being gone for a week >Starts screaming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1493922591081.gif (2MB, 498x221px) Image search: [Google]
1493922591081.gif
2MB, 498x221px
>Dad comes home after being gone for a week
>Starts screaming my name
>"ANON WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DIRTY ALL THESE DISHES"
>I go out of my room and check the kitchen
>None of the dishes in the sink are mine they're all my mom's from earlier today
>He's still screaming at me
>I tell him they're hers
>He's still screaming
>"Why the fuck didn't you do them"
>Tell him I didn't even know she cooked because I've been working on a project
>"You're so fucking miserable, why can't you be happy"
>>
>>37655116
One day you are going to snap, i hope you greentext it too.
>>
bahaha this is not healthy, you should either physically fight him or leave the house. your life will never turn out good if you do nothing. good luck lol
>>
this was my relationship with my father too, anon. next time just call him out on his bullshit and reveal his hypocrisy. he'll say shit like, "it's my house!" and get angry. just keep doing it until he snaps and tries to take you on

i hope you've been training and learning how to fight up to this point. when he strikes, grab his weak alcoholic arms and just hold him until he realizes how helpless he is. that should make him stop.
if he has a gun, don't try any of this shit. you'll die.
>>
Sounds like my dad.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>37655116
>dad starts complaining about something
>tell him his complaints don't make sense
>he tries to argue back
>continue to point out the flaws in his thinking
>desperately tries to find some other reason to be angry
>he's floundering and knows he's backed himself into a corner
>"I'm not talking about this anymore anon!"
>>
>>37655116

your father is angry because you and your mother don't eat together, you and your mom should try to become closer
>>
>>37655600
His dad sees his own failures reflected in his son and uses him to vent his frustrations
Small man
>>
>>37655213
This. Challenge him to a test of male dominance and kick the shit out of him. If you loose, may as well pack up and leave, but if you win you have just successfully established yourself as the man of the household and shown the old geezer that you ain't bitch-made
>>
>>37655578
>point out my dad did something wrong
>he drives to his mom's house to escape
kek
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.