[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to fug roastie, roastie maybe wants it, dad will keel if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: leboi.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
leboi.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
So there's this roastie who's the daughter of one of my parent's close friends. They come over almost every weekend and get to spend a lot of time with them and her.

A bit of background, shes 18 and her father is a scary man who doesn't fuck around and is overly protective and doesn't even let her go out or anything. But sometimes she talks about wanting to drink and go to those EDM concerts plus shes got a bit of a dirty mouth. I bet if she had more freedom she would be a massive slut.

About a month or so ago she started to act a bit too nice to me. Defending and laughing at my jokes etc even a little flirty at times.. No body contact was made though cause I used to be an even bigger sperg and one time it came across that I didn't liked to be touched. Anyways, she invited me to her graduation and I decided to show up but the fucking switcharoo here was that she brought her boyfriend whom she never talks about.. Anyways I looked like the beta third wheel. The dude is also kinda beta (more chad than me though sad). After that night things were kinda awkward for a bit but I have played it relatively cool and it has returned to somewhat normal but now she stopped being overly nice to me and started to be a bit of a bitch in a way. However she likes to go out with me in my car whenever our parents want to get some food, etc, she also talks to me alot, seeks me out, and looks at me quite a bit.. and she has admitted that I am a cute goy.

Last night I texted her after her family came over and invited her to go out to eat and the she declined with the excuse that her dad wasnt going to let her. well today she hung out with her bf for a couple of hours at the movies and her dad was OK with that so she clearly turned me down.

Anyhow I have been a beta around her refusing to touch her or say sexually charged things because if shes not ok with it and her dad somehow finds out, my fucking head will be on a stick. but make no mistake she would make an excellent fuck 1/2
>>
File: IMG_1116.jpg (14KB, 217x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1116.jpg
14KB, 217x205px
>>37654403
>wanting to drink and go to those EDM concerts
>go to those EDM concerts
>EDM concerts
>EDM
She's not worth it OP. Either kill her or ignore her. She's a degenerate who is responsible for the death and simplification of music.
>>
... I say shes been a bit of a bitch because these past couple of days shes been insulting my manhood and basically calling me a beta. Yesterday my mom mentioned that when I was 5 I choose to ride a bus because I had a fear of airplanes and she blurts out "haha what a pussy" and honestly I just sat there a bit because I was shocked that she fucking tested me like that and the room had my mom and other people so I didn't do anything more than just get up and stare at her.. Today though before she was leaving was the ultimate try. Her bother said something about a girl that was staring at me last night and said something along the lines of "he could have been in her guts" and she fucking blurts out again "hes not getting into anybodys guts" which fucking made me fill with rage to the point where I wanted to pin her down and fuck that cunt for testing me like that.. So r9k now that I've told you that this whore is no angel and shes been disrespecting what little manhood I have, how do I fuck? Her dad cannot find out since he'll fucking end me, she probably doesnt go out with me because she has a bf, but the way she fucking looks at me and is always around me tells me she is attracted... I just want to have her to myself for a bit, tell her shes been disrespecting my manhood and proceed to hate fuck her until she calls me for more.
>>
>>37654499
I know shes a degenerate but I only want to fug.
>>
>>37654403
>>37654593

Don't follow her game, she plays the victim card and win In every scenario I can imagine
>>
>>37654403
Fuck her man. EDM girls suck mean cock
>>
>girl starts talking to me
>easy 8/10
>somehow got my snapchat
>always texts me
>always laughs at my stupid jokes
>acts all flirty with me
>has the kind of personality who you'd imagine to be a massive slut
>dad is a fucking judge
>mom is a lawyer
>kept under strict rule
>tfw no gf
>>
>>37654662
No shes the closest I've been to getting laid and need to either get a yes and have her fuck me or a no and completely ignore her.

>>37654691
Should I make my move whenever I go out with her in my car? She loves to take shotgun whenever I drive so should I just say shes pretty cute, that id like to fugg or grab her leg or something?
>>
>>37654771
Just do it brah. I know you got it in you. Just let it come naturally. From what you're saying I already know you know what you want.
>>
>>37654771
Ok, but be careful, keep an eye in all her moves
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.