[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Girl Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6845.jpg (40KB, 399x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6845.jpg
40KB, 399x448px
>pic related blocks your path while chattering loudly with other Stacies

"I can't wait to go out for drinks with Chad tonight!" "I can't wait to try on my new bikini at the beach and get my tan on, I love summer!"

"Ugh- why is that creepy guy staring at me? He's so gross, it would be less creepy if he was white."

What do?

Also, white girl hate thread?
>>
Get my black gf to beat her up
>>
>tfw dated 3 stacies in the past 8 years
>tfw they're all single at 26-30 years old now
>tfw they're all going insane

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Say, "Tengo gusto comer mierde y platanos," because that's the only thing I know how to say in Spanish despite being of half Cuban descent. The other half is German.
>>
>>37653800
You're a disgrace to your culture
>>
>>37653641
That girl looks like 1/4 asian
>>
This should be a mandatory training video shown in every health class (as it clearly falls under mental health) on how to interact with white women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGZRkKQQDLo

Step 1: don't even look at them. Let them see the back of your dome, because your face aint listening

Step 2: WELCOME TO BIG BALLER ZONE!

Step 3: Make sure that you make it clear that you want nothing to do with them and are keeping a healthy distance from them, lest they try to cry rape or claim you assaulted or "harassed" them.
>>
>>37653930
Her little "Are you threatening me" is enraging. Women, white bitches especially, will always try to make you look like the big scary man in the hopes that some white knights come to their aid
>>
>>37653930

this is fantastico
>>
>>37653930
>Step 2: WELCOME TO BIG BALLER ZONE!
My sides have left
>>
>less creepy if he was white
Lmao OP is just a nigger who hates not being white
>>
File: corno.png (168KB, 606x454px) Image search: [Google]
corno.png
168KB, 606x454px
>>37653930
>Are you threatening me?

b
>>
>>37654114
Or maybe, just maybe stacys are bitches and you know it's the truth too you autistic incel
>>
>>37653722

please.. originallye please
>>
File: 174981797414.gif (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
174981797414.gif
2MB, 1360x768px
>tfw white stacy sticks her period blood up your nose and you sneeze
>>
>>37654347
Or maybe, just maybe OP said white Stacy instead of Stacy because he's both a faggot and a nigger incel :^)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.