[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I keep ordering?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: fuck.jpg (188KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
188KB, 1333x1000px
Do I keep ordering?
>>
>>37653498
what does it say I cant read it you faggot fuck
>>
>>37653530
Cut's,
You're that special customer that orders everyday. If you stopped ordering one day we would send someond to check on you.
Notice me, Senpai. <3

>fake and gay btw
>>
I thought that was addressed to "cunts"
That looks like a grill's writing. Go into the pizza place and grab the first female as you find. She wants it
>>
>>37653498
not even sure what's going on in this thread or how to respond
>>
>>37653498
If dubs, then you never order again.
>>
>>37653498
aw, you finally have people that care about you
>>
>>37653498
Yes, Curtis. They are your friends now.
>>
>>37653587
Reroll because that was pretty close
KekoriginalKek
>>
>>37653530
Curtis,
You're that customer we love so much that if one day you didn't order we'd send someone anyway.
Notice me
Senpai
>>
>>37653622
Nice dyyuubs mau boiuzk

>fuck off and die
>>
>>37653660
Thanks, and I'll do both, anon.
original
>>
>>37653658
What is it supposed to mean?
>>
That stuff is gonna kill you dude
>>
>>37653584
This is one of two pizza places in my area that deliver. The other one has shitty coupon deals.

I've ordered from this pizza place off and on for about three years now. When I order, I order every day for a period of two or three weeks. Sometimes longer.

When I first started ordering from this place, the delivery drivers were awkward and would either talk down to me or ignore my attempts to make smalltalk entirely.

I'm extremely nervous and self-conscious, and it was hard enough answering the door without having them treat me like I was a piece of shit.

Eventually it got to the point that I just stopped answering the door.

It's been about two years now.
>>
>>37653498
>if one day you didn't order

Wait, are you ordering pizza like, every day? They probably think you're a weirdo and are fucking with you. Better switch pizza places.
>>
Someone loves you opie
>>
File: 1491097291412.jpg (98KB, 1278x727px) Image search: [Google]
1491097291412.jpg
98KB, 1278x727px
I thought you gave up on pizza
>>
>>37653498
The
>notice me senpai
gave your bait away :^)
>>
>>37653498

>mfw misread that as 'Cunts' and was boggled by the friendly message
>>
>>37653744
I work at a pizza place.
There are customers that order all the time and you see the same people come in all the time.
When you have loyal customers who always order, you grow to care about them as you do the coworkers who've been with you the longest.

On one hand you should feel happy that this specific store cares for you, on the other hand, I see how you would think it's weird. Not a lot of delivery drivers talk to customers which is pretty sad. Some just hand the pizza and some are complete assholes. The assholes don't last long at the job, and others just need human communication skills. I lack the latter, to be honest.

I don't know how you should take this gesture, but I would continue ordering. Especially considering they've known you for 3+ years. Someone's stayed at the store long enough to know you.
>>
>>37653838
N-next week!
>>
>>37654308
>that one regular customer who just stopped coming in one day

i wonder what happened to them, and if they're even still alive
>>
>>37653751
I was kind of fucking with them for a long time by writing shit in the delivery instructions, so this has been a long time coming actually. Nothing mean, just shitty jokes.

I wrote "i grow stronger" today instead of the usual "leave it outside the door" message and I think that's what prompted this.

I'm meant to be starting a ketogenic diet tomorrow so this is actually long overdue motivation to stick with it.

>>37654308
I think you missed the part where I've been having them leave it outside the door for the past 2+ years. That combined with how often I order means they must think I'm a fucking freak.

The "you're the customer we love so much" is sarcastic.

I only keep doing it because I never see them and so I can only imagine what their reaction must be.

This came as kind of a shock. I've been writing shit to them in the delivery messages for so long with little to no response, so I didn't expect to ever hear from them like this.
>>
>>37654459
>if one day you didn't order we'd send someone anyway

they think you are going to kill yourself, you know that right?
>>
>>37654544
This. One hundred percent, originally, this. Possibly one of the delivery guys that's been doing it for so long, they feel bad about treating you like shit at the start. They probably just thought you were a weirdo, but then someone else that worked there set them straight and made them understand you are a spergburgler.
>>
>>37654459
Post the number of the pizza place. I'll give them a call for you if you're too autistic to.
>>
>>37654637
Nice one

>>37654544
God I hope not. I didn't interpret it that way at all. I just took it like "You like pizza so much we'd send someone anyway because you'd probably pay for it either way" or "Because you're such a favourite customer of ours we'd send someone to see you anyway!"
>>
>>37654459
>I've been writing shit to them in the delivery messages
What do you write? Give us LOTS of examples.
>>
>>37654740
My memory is really bad now so I can't really remember. Not sure they'd work out of context either.

They're usually pretty good though. I know from this thread I seem like a fucking autist and I am but my sense of humour's pretty good.
>>
>>37654779
So you just write jokes?
>>
>>37654619
I doubt they even made the connection between how the early drivers reacted and me stopping answering the door. I probably wasn't even that notable to the early drivers. I don't imagine they talked about it to the other people there, but maybe I'm wrong. I've never worked at a pizza place.

>>37654800
Wasn't that clear?
>>
>>37654838
if this is real reply to them when you order your next pizza and report back in like a week or so with the convo
>>
How do you pay? If this is in the USA do you give the drivers a tip?
>>
File: o.jpg (116KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
116KB, 1000x750px
>no pizza table
They obviously hate you and don't care if the semen gets stuck to the roof of the box. It's time to find another homosexual pizza parlour.
>>
>>37654959
I pay online beforehand using a debit card. Not the U.S. so no tip required.

>>37654941
If I do order pizza again (which I inevitably will) it probably won't be for awhile. I'm starting a ketogenic diet tomorrow, so no carbohydrates.

Either way though I probably won't get the same person again.

>>37654996
Do Americans really do this?
>>
>>37654959
You can include it on the bill online. It's the current year my dude. Also he might not be American. You other countries haven't been infected with the tipping meme, have you?
>>
iktf man its kinda awkward

>order same lunch everyday at culvers
>dude at window said "i see you more than i see my coworkers"
>eat zaxbys the next day
>couple months go by of going to culvers again
>different guy gives me my hamburger and says "youre always here arent ya"
>just grin and say yeah

ive just been going to McShit's everyday since
>>
File: 09-04-14_PizzaSaver3a.jpg (226KB, 581x360px) Image search: [Google]
09-04-14_PizzaSaver3a.jpg
226KB, 581x360px
>>37655035
Why wouldn't they? It keeps your pizza from being ruined.
>>
id stop orderong and hope they dont come back to my house

i cant tell if they like you or theyre being dicks

sorry bud
>>
>>37655035
papa johns in the uk do pizza tables
>>
hey, that's kinda cool. I'd keep ordering and maybe one day you'll have a special moment of madness where you forget your nervousness and go to the pizza place and order your signature pizza, the cashier realizes right after you leave that you're the fabled customer nobody has seen and they all enjoy the cheeky gesture and the mystery continues
>>
>>37655035
>Do Americans really do this?
yuropooria education everyone.
>>
>>37655183
>enjoy
I didn't realize that this was a synonym for the laughter and mockery that occurs behind one's back after they have departed.
>>
>>37653498
Nigga what the fuck is on your pizza?
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>Pizza place keeps hiring delivery GIRLS
>Have to start asking them to leave Pizzas on letter box
>>
>>37655035
>Do Americans really do this?

what, order cheese pizza? ghastly, i know
>>
>>37654459
>spend thousands of dollars a year at a pizza place
>get insulted
this is how little normies respect people like us OP. These people are willing to lose thousands of dollars of business so they can have a laugh with each other at your expense.
>>
>>37653498
Stop eating carbs
[original]
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.