[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to be wanted by a female?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1480756997203.jpg (245KB, 664x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480756997203.jpg
245KB, 664x800px
What does it feel like to be wanted by a female?
>>
for me autistic like every day but even more so
>>
>>37653302
someone around that lets you fuck them in order to make you believe that they care (as a friend would), in actuality they are just trying to find financial stability (like everyone else) and will do whatever it takes to achieve it (which is normal)
>>
>>37653302
What is that pic from?

Original
Original
I've been wanted by lots of women but I didn't really know what to do since they were all in relationships at the time. People kept telling me to fuck them but I just didn't know how to initiate it even though they were clearly into me. I wish they'd just pull my pants down and begin, its not like I'm going to resist.
>>
>>37653610
Picasso self-portrait. 1900.
>>
>>37653686
>Living with an admitted tweaker for a period of time
>We got along well. We were both broke at the time so we commiserated over that.
>But hard drugs made her look 25 years older than she was
>One day she wouldn't stop hanging out with me, wherever I went in the house, she plopped right down next to me and made up conversation
>Made me uncomfortable so I came up with an excuse to leave the house
>Years later I realized she was hitting on me
>Slightly regret not hooking up even though she was druggie ugly. Because yolo.
>>
>>37653880

Who knows, you could have dodged a bullet if she was into hard drugs, its a struggle though. I think I'm just so insecure that I feel that anyone who seems into me is just joking. I was at a party once and some girl was feeling my ass up, I got a boner, got nervous and said I had to go the toilet. Its brutal
>>
>>37653302
depends on what they want you for.
>>
>>37653302
Confusing. There's a little bit of excitement, but for me it tends to be overshadowed by other things like doubt, suspicion and nervousness.
>>
>>37653962
Yeah, I walked away from a girl who kissed me at a bar. I would have taken advantage of that if I only knew how rare in life those moments were.
>>
File: 1479640357183.png (942KB, 740x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1479640357183.png
942KB, 740x1053px
I wish I knew. I'm so desperate to know. To be genuinely wanted, desired, craved for.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.