[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we take a minute to appreciate just how reddit-kino this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: fag.jpg (19KB, 477x268px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
19KB, 477x268px
Can we take a minute to appreciate just how reddit-kino this is?
I'm blown away by how well they captured the cringy, autistic and unfunny aesthetic of reddit and all it encapsulates.
>average whiteboi reddit user gets qt pure asian qf
>disgusting used goods 2deep4you whore (played by a goddess btw) enters the picture
>cuckboi reddit fag falls for this quirky "I'm not like the other girls" slag
>ditches asian qt who was utterly devoted to him
>new girl won't even bang him because he's such a loser (holy shit lol)
>she even cucks him with Chad later
>movie constantly referencing memes
>cinematography is just retarded, like something an autistic child would imagine
>tries paint the movie with this nerd culture shit or something
>main character literally dies at the end and is brought back (and travels through time) for no reason
Just wow. 9/10 would cringe again.
>>
>>37653212
Yeah, you're pretty late to the party though. You may as well give a devastating critique on neckbeards and v for vendetta.
>>
It's a lighthearted movie about a comic series about characters living in a world with videogame mechanics.
>>
File: 1438022394204.jpg (81KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1438022394204.jpg
81KB, 680x680px
>>37653212
It's a nice movie. You're just desperately trying to make it "reddit tier" for some reason. The cinematography is made too look like the comics, which it succeeds with imo. Scott is meant to be a dumb loser who for some reason is a hero, he's not made to be relatable to redditors, he's meant to be a shitty person with some character development. Name one meme the movie references. Nerd culture? Sure. Scott is a nerd. The writer is a nerd and people who read comics are mostly nerds. Therefore the movie has elements of nerd culture. Your last point of being brought back to life is just stupid. That's how the movie works. It doesn't have to explain itself to you.

9/10 retard points for you, OP.
>>
>its another "anon shits on something because people like it" episode
It's not the best movie ever but it's also pretty enjoyable.
>>
>>37653212
true
any movie with micheal cera or seth rogen is instantly garbage to me
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.