[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

depressed bots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: dark-cloud.jpg (9KB, 362x450px) Image search: [Google]
dark-cloud.jpg
9KB, 362x450px
You must post ITT
>what got you depressed
>how are you managing today
>useful tips, strategies etc
>posting instead of doing something useful

I've got two weeks of wet laundry in the basket which I probably won't hang up today.
>>
>>37652791
Why is this a thread? Are there any robots that aren't depressed?
>>
>>37652791
>what got you depressed
Having a crush on a girl in high school for like 4 years and feeling awful when she got a boyfriend. And constantly being afraid of failing because I barely passed the classes I didn't care about. This subsequently removed my fear of not passing a class and all my motivation to do anything, so I ended up dropping out of uni after 2 years.
>how are you managing
Badly. I want to be productive and get a degree, but I'm too lazy to study. I don't even enjoy the internet or vidya anymore, but focusing is so hard.
>useful tips, strategies
none
>>
>what made me depressed
Don't know, i have felt this way for as long as I can remember. However, it is made worse my the fact that i am physically hideous and a dicklet
>How I am managing today
It is the same as every other day. I overate for comfort, and now i am hating myself for it. This will happen again tomorrow
>useful tips or strategies
Don't have any, I haven't figured out how to improve at all
>>
>what got you depressed

Learning at a very young age my dad was fully prepared to murder me if he got drunk enough(have had more shotgun and rifle barrels put in my face than the average trap has had a penis in theirs.) And my mom being too stupid to leave him, and that I probably should have killed myself when I was around 4 or 5.

>managing today

Got my anxiety drugs the other day, been eating them like i'm supposed to and not swallowing between 10/15 at a time like usual. Also drank a lot this week.

>useful tips, strategies

If you can get mental health services, try them out. If nothing else, you may get some drugs out of it. I see a shrink, and when he asked me what I do in my spare time I told him I spend a lot of time on this board. After the last visit he told me it was a good idea to talk to people with similar life experiences, to know that you're not alone. Also, if you find a therapist, try to find one that's actually tried to kill themselves before, those are the ones you want. Try to keep yourself busy, anything to keep your mind from going to the normal processes that keep you in the depression loop. I mean, a lot of what shrinks and therapists spout is self-help tier trash but sometimes they can shit a pearl of wisdom now and then.

I already did my housework for the day and did my workout, I can shitpost all I want.
>>
File: 1492907293293.jpg (68KB, 640x485px) Image search: [Google]
1492907293293.jpg
68KB, 640x485px
>>37652791
>what got you depressed
Honestly i have no fucking clue. Ever since i was 14 i've been extremely suicidal and dream about blowing my brains out every single day.
Like every day. I wake up sad and pissed. Work the xhole shitty day. Come home and browse the internet or play/listen to music, read, watch films etc. And dream about dying every night
I guess learning an instrument or getting a hobby? I had fun learning the guitar and the piano and i've had fun drawing some sketches here and there.
I'm about to go to bed so i have nothing better to do.

Life is hell
>>
>>37652791
>what got you depressed
Being naive and thinking there was any hope for me
I'm not
Don't be awake and thinking
There's nothing useful to be done on a lost cause
>>
>>37652837
i'm fat, i lack social skills, i'm nowhere close to rich and im forever alone but I've got vidya and 4chan so im pretty content with life
>>
File: asthetic.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
asthetic.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
>>37652791
I developeded deppression with my OCD meds,but what set it off bad was in high school I texted this girl everyday, I skipped classes and took long routes around the halls to be near her. Then she graduated while I still had a year left and I thought she felt the same with me, but now shes off getting fucked by randoms because I couldn't say how I felt.

I'm really not managing, it seems like im in a deep slump that I really can't escape. Ive tried exercise and eating right but nothing. The meds don't work.

Useful tips would be not to bottle it up like I did.

Sleeping with a rifle with a single bullet in it.
>>
>what got you depressed
// utter loneliness
// some days are alright but there are days where i really start to think about how good it would be to have a real friend. friends, man, its all i want but my pathetic tragedy is that i am incapable of getting close with anyone or i feel i cant be myself or i don't know which "self" to be because im just a bunch of lies. its in the spirit of "faking it until you make it" but i hate it so much.
// learning new skills through internet sites like lynda.com or whatever, i read books and practice creative writing, going to the gym and go for runs listening to my playlist. self improvement i suppose.
// talking to the internet is a sound strategy shut up
>>
>what got you depressed
Around the time me and my ex broke up almost 2 years ago my life started falling apart. No friends at all, split family, not close with any of my parents or my sister. Can't talk to anyone about how I feel except on forums or imageboards. Graduated high school about a week ago and dad already forcing me to look for a job when I barely have enough energy to get up in the morning. The closest I've ever gotten to someone understanding me after losing my ex is when my philosophy teacher hugged me on my graduation. He's the only one who ever noticed that I don't feel well, and also the only one who seem to care. He gave me a gift (book) and now I get really upset when I look at it because now he's just another person in my past who I'll never meet again.

Not well. I cry go on /wsg/ and cry daily to feels threads and ygyl threads. I've been trying to get therapy or something for the past 3 months but they just keep passing me along to some other place or rebooking me. I have a time on the 30th which I'm really scared of. Haven't cut or been close to suicide in a couple months so that's a plus I guess. Still consider it every now and then when I've had a few drinks. Opened up instagram to see my ex got a new boyfriend. I don't know how it's surprising to me considering it's been 2 years but somewhere in the back of my head I've always assumed that eventually we will get back together and be happy again

Don't make the same mistakes i did. If you love someone never let them go even if you fight a lot. If you still have any friends then try keeping them around.

I have to write my resume today. Never worked before and I have basically nothing to put on it. A friendly reminder that I will be a disappointment, both to myself and my parents
>>
>>37652791
>what got you depressed
Feeling like I never got to enjoy my teenage years because I couldn't distract myself from the horror of the world. Awful thinking habits of falling into nihilism and fear of life in general.
Want it to be over but I've got fight left in me. Everything feels like crap to me... only thing that sounds enjoyable is laying in bed sleeping all day.
Figuring out to stop being so brutally honest with yourself, go with a lie even if it's some little white lie to make yourself feel better. Stop assuming everything is shit and being too afraid to try new things.
Got a job and gonna attend community college when I get back.
>>
>>37655606
is this in sweden?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.