[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you convince a man to stop dressing like this without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

How do you convince a man to stop dressing like this without being rude?
>>
>>37652757
what the fuck do you care what other people are comfortable in. get fucked, cunt.
>>
You don't. He'll either realize it on his own or do the virgin outfit until he kills him at 30
>>
>>37652757
There's nothing wrong with the way he's dressed for how slovenly his body is. Do you think that a new set of clothes is going to redeem that? Do you think his ability to socialize would be able to meet any of the potential interaction a perfectly suite wardrobe would bring if this is his decision making process when left to his own devices?
>>
>>37652792
Pretty much. Why do you care, anyway? Is he your homosexual lover?
>>
>>37652757
what's the point when he has a Gimli body. Anything he wears will look like shit.
>>
>>37652757
I wear something similar with a backpack going around town. I see bums wearing T-shirts and cargos all the time with wife and kids. Attire does not an autist make.
>>
How should an overweight man dress?
>>
>>37652935
He should walk around naked because it honestly would turn me on

>tfw love chubby guys
>>
i'm assuming your a girl, hey i'm anon you seem like you need new clothing, i'll help you pick out new clothing. he might stalk you or something now.
>>
He doesn't look that bad, at least I wouldn't give him any shit for it. If you hate his style so much then show him some clothes that would look better on him.
>>
>>37652818
>>37652838
The guy I'm talking about isn't fat, he just dresses like this for some reason

>>37652789
>>37652792
>>37652819
>>37652971
He is my boyfriend so I am okay with him stalking me
>>
>>37653043
I thought gays had impeccable tastes in fashion
>>
>>37652757
>tfw i have a similar body type and everything looks terrible on me
wat do
>>
>>37653095
Gay here: only the Chads do
>>
>>37652757
just tell him in private that he dresses like shit
>>
>>37652757
Tell him about the feminists messing with his vidya. That'll push him to the far-right, which in turn will convince him not be be a degenerate and turn into a productive member of society (fit, no vidya, dress sharply, hard-working, religious, etc.) Works every time.
>>
>>37652969
Are you a girl? If so, post contact info.
>>
Buy him some nice jeans and nice boots. Shirt can stay
>>
>realize I dress just like this

Fug
>>
This is why bullying is essential when a child is growing up. It's better for a kid to ridiculed for dressing like this while growing up than continuing to dress like this as an adult.
>>
File: kh-composite-romphim[1].jpg (82KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
kh-composite-romphim[1].jpg
82KB, 750x500px
>>37652757
Manlets still think the problem is what your wearing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.