[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not shit posting, need help robots. I work 3rd shift, and just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1493228642508.gif (199KB, 336x468px) Image search: [Google]
1493228642508.gif
199KB, 336x468px
Not shit posting, need help robots.
I work 3rd shift, and just talking to this girl and we agree to hang out. I ask what she wants to do and she says she can come over after work, we can do whatever I'm usually doing at 4 pm. I say haha I'm usually sleeping but I doubt you wanna do that (due to 3rd shift) and she said "I wouldn't be so sure ;)". What do I say to that?
>>
>>37652406
i wish i could help buy all i can offer is a bump
>>
post full logs

without logs best I got is cracking lukewarm jokes like "does it count as an all-nighter if the sleep I'm losing is in the middle of the day?" with a quick explanation if she's not familiar with your third shift stuff.
>>
File: 1496972927706.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496972927706.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
>>37652406
>Still a woman-loving pleb
>Hasn't joined the trap master race
>>
>>37652406
The real question is why are you asking a bunch of socially awkward people on /r9k/ The answer will probably be as shit as this comment.
>>
>>37652512
I ask here because I don't really have anywhere else to ask. She browses reddit and I don't wanna risk her seeing it in some dumb cosmic joke and it falls through. And I figured not everyone here is really as clueless with girls as they seem. Like I get the culture, but I've had 2 girlfriends before (though I am a virgin)
>>
File: Just kiss.png (277KB, 528x324px)
Just kiss.png
277KB, 528x324px
>>37652406
It's tricky cause you have to act like you don't care about her which you obviously do, so girls won't just throw themselves at you like they do for me because I genuinely don't care.

Problem two is it's hard to come up with an organic uncaring response to that statement that also communicates you understood the connotation. Girls are much better at this than you ever will be.

I will think somewhere, just don't say anything dumb for now. That means saying nothing at all without at least showing us first.
>>
>>37652406

>I'm sure you'll be thoroughly tired out by what I have in mind for you

Then she'll giggle and reply along the lines of "and what mind that be"

Then you can either say "non-stop shooting hoops, what else did you think I was talking about? :) " Or you can just say "come and find out :) "

Don't forget the smiley. Bitches love smileys.
>>
File: Rei.jpg (92KB, 581x800px) Image search: [Google]
Rei.jpg
92KB, 581x800px
>>37653029
Okay, I got it.

Say:

See you tomorrow then.

It's foolproof.
>>
>>37652406
>I'm usually sleeping at 4pm and I doubt you would want to do that

>I wouldn't be so sure : )

>Well when you come over tomorrow I guess we'll find out : )

Literally all you need to say and you have either pants off time, cuddling/making out, or the opportunity to get to that in the very near future.
>>
>>37652406
I've never been in your situation op so I don't know. Just try to flirt back I guess?
>>
OP here. I ended up going with >>37653229
And my dude it worked. From the bottom of my heart thank you. I won't forget yall
>>
>>37653521
Now I just gotta not fuck it up when she gets here. But I think I can handle that now knowing we're both on the same page. I just hated not being sure and didn't wanna come across like a retard.
>>
>>37653521
Always, anon, very happy for you.

Just remember you have to give women space and let them feel like the decision for sex is ultimately theirs. That's why it's best to acknowledge the implication but don't demand clarity or even clarify the idea yourself (unless you've already broached the idea specifically or had sex previously). Leave it up to the moment and you've made that clear with a simple text that you're leaving anything that happens tomorrow in that moment. GLHF. You did this.
>>
>>37653544
Just be casual. Make sure things are relatively clean and cuddle watching a movie. Consider that she probably has t eaten, too, because it's 4 but don't worry too much about that. I assume it's your own place so make sure it isn't hot as hell. No one likes to cuddle when it's super hot - especially under a blanket.

If you don't have a TV don't sweat it. Music is good, too. By the way rereading your first post it does sound like she wants sex so have condoms and/or lube because she may insist on using that. a good man prepares. A stupid boy wonders why he failed.
>>
>>37653687
It is my own place, she's pescatarian so I was thinking of getting sushi. Don't have TV but I have a computer and 26 inch monitor. Should I move it out to my living room you think or keep it in my bedroom? Also have condoms but no lube. I'm 22 she's 24, do we need lube?
>>
>>37654085
Probably don't need lube but it may be good to have depending on how healthy she actually is. Olive oil works well as lube, too, but can break condoms. Don't worry, she wants to spend time with you, anon. It'll be fun.
>>
>>37654085
Well shared apartment with 2 other guys but the one is gone and the other is in his room 99% of the time
>>
>>37654443
Leave monitor in my room (more privacy better chance of sex) or pull it out to my living room (less pressure, so maybe better chance of sex)?
>>
>>37652495
fuck off my board, faggit. go back to /lgbt/
>>
>tfw roastie exclusively uses le dorito face and I'm not sure if she's trying to fuck me or just an asshole
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.