[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie girls/stacies hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>be me 18 yo
>walking down the main street in my city with my 21 yo cousin
>16yo stacie and friends walk on the opposite direction
>when they pass by us she insulted me for wearing glasses and they kept walking
>i stop, turn around and tell them fuck off
>after one hour or so , we hear from behind a girl say "nice bag" to my cousin
>turn around and see the same bitch with her friends
>she talks shit to my cousin with childish insults
>he just ignores her and i just stare at her and then tell her that she acts autistic
>she say "your face is autistic"
>literally elementary school response, didnt answer
>the more they talk the more i get angry
>when they are leaving i tell them "make sure you die on the way home"
>one of her friends comes back and just stares at me smilingly
>i give her the most intense death stare
>another friends says to her "maybe we should leave"
Why would even she do this?
>>
>>37651976
are you sure that they were not in middleschool still with that sort of behavior/ comebacks
>>
>>37652220
she looked like she was going to high school, idk
>>
>>37651976
desu you just sound like you tard-raged at some random middle school girl
>>
M8 why'd you even respond? You're just a dumbass.
>Oh no a child insulted me on the street I have to protect my honor!
>>
>make sure you die on the way home
Wow good one mate, you really showed her
>>
File: 1497205335423.jpg (37KB, 680x734px) Image search: [Google]
1497205335423.jpg
37KB, 680x734px
>>37651976
All Stacy's are quite literally retarded, why'd you think Chad's are just like so. Atleast nigs have a sense of intelligence, but they're the the neanderthals, it boggles my mind on how humanity has gotten so far.
>>
Should of hate fucked her. I bet she had a tight little teen pussy that would make even your puny willy feel big.
>>
>>37652955
>>37653017
>>37653047
so i should have let her talk shit without talking shit back? also she wasnt middle school as i told you she looked old enough to know what she was doing.
>>
>>37653467
>so I should have let her talk shit without talking shit back
Yes, you autist. Nigga it's just some dumb high school bimbo, why give a shit? Unless she's straight up spoiling for a fight, and hell, even then, there's not really a reason to try to chirp back
>>
>>37653531
well it was the first time something like that happens to me so i didnt know how to react :/
>>
>>37653588
As a general rule of thumb, the only real things worth getting in a fight over are your gal, your family or they run your goalie. And it better be some straight awful shit for you to consider escalating from chirping to throwing down a donnybrook. Fighting gals is also quite sad if I do say so myself, I almost guarantee you that the dumb broad weren't no Mary Fields.
You'll learn though, just keep a good head on you and keep your head cool and you'll be able to pick your fights wisely
>>
>>37651976
She was trying to get you to assault her so she could claim victim hood and take you to court for reparations.
>>
THE ONLY WINNING MOVE WITH TROLLS IS TO NOT PLAY

Don't give her the attention she wants.
>>
>>37651976
Nigga just tell them to take a 12 step program off a 10 step cliff
>>
an old ''fuck off you cunt'' would have done nicely. Then just carry on.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.