[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/notgonnamakeit/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

File: 60867ead1f69ce0a3820b9899ad1a6e6.jpg (403KB, 500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
60867ead1f69ce0a3820b9899ad1a6e6.jpg
403KB, 500x1500px
Who here /notgonnamakeit/?
>get job working security two months ago
>blow all money on smokes, food, videogames, have no savings, am regressing and running from my problems again
>work stresses me out, everything does, working overnight kills me but I need to pay my half of bills
>no energy to do anything
>gained weight, currently wondering if suicide is my best option but I can't do that to family
>tfw no snek gf
Why live?
>>
File: IMG_6151.jpg (72KB, 640x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6151.jpg
72KB, 640x662px
iktf

currently working 2 jobs amd having a nap a day because i always get exhausted

i want a goth gf to come save me from my misery
>>
>>37651315
What do you do to distract yourself from the pain of working and living? I need to stop smoking but I'm tempted to start drinking again.

goth gf, I'm okay with this. Why goth though?
>>
>>37651405
Whoops forgot snek.
>>
File: 1458677038173858796.png (389KB, 800x890px) Image search: [Google]
1458677038173858796.png
389KB, 800x890px
>get job working security two months ago
At least you have a job, you are better off than 80% of this board.

>blow all money on smokes, food, videogames, have no savings, am regressing and running from my problems again
Stop smoking cold turkey, stop playing video games cold turkey, get a cheap and meaningful hobby, and learn to save money. Build an emergency fund, contribute to your 401k up to your match, pay off high interest debt, then start investing your now excess income into low cost broad market ETFs using tax advantaged accounts when possible.

>work stresses me out, everything does, working overnight kills me but I need to pay my half of bills
Learn something new in your spare time (https://www.coursera.org/) that can jump start a less stressful and more enjoyable career.

>no energy to do anything
>gained weight
Sleep better, 8 hours a day. Eat clean, count calories, and exercise. Check out the /fit/ sticky.

>currently wondering if suicide is my best option but I can't do that to family
You are not going to get sympathy from me or anyone here. Only you can make the necessary changes to your life.

>tfw no snek gf
She will always be in your heart anon. Never forget that.
>>
>>37651405
i play vidya and read

everyday's the same man. you know that feeling of hopelessness you feel when you realize the only thing getting you through the day is constantly looking forward to the future. the feeling of genuine happiness becomes more and more sparse, and anger becomes a positive feeling since it makes you feel less dead. it's the worst.

i want a goth gf because girls who are pessimistic, insecure and sad are really attractive to me. not even in a sexual way, i just want to be with one.

snake gfs are amazing too
>ywn be cuddled by your snake gf, only being unwrapped from her tail after you've told her you love her
>>
>>37651288
>applied for a job that i may not do well
>scared i might fuck up and fail

I can't fucking do this.
>>
>>37651288
>security
the only thing you can protect is your virginity
>>
>>37651288
if you're angry all the time and start to enjoy it you can maybe try to go austere / no smokes, basic bitch food, pirate everything
you'll get some saved money and you can try to feel superior like "i ain't need none of that consumer coping shit"
and maybe it will become a permanent state of being but then you will have a lot of money and nothing to spend it on, except maybe your deathbed abode and the final stretch funds to make it there

but if you want to actually feel good you have to figure out community involvement and group improvement
hypothetically. i haven't figured that out.
>>
>>37651288
just live long enough until there are ai robots with virtual hologram interfaces that can be your snek gf. if that doesn't satisfy you, then feel free to blow your brains out.
>>
>got job as dunkin donuts cashier
>wotking there for 5 months
>bank account has sat at $1000~ the whole time because I waste every check on cigarettes, fast food, and video games I don't play

I'm just waiting until I'm 21 to drink myself into a hole I can't recover from.
>>
>>37651288
Didn't read your thread but SNAKE PUSSY
>>
File: 1491252353403.jpg (151KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491252353403.jpg
151KB, 960x640px
>got security job
>finally move out of parents and on my own
>feels good to be independent
>hit the gym and lost like 70lbs
>feels awesome buying designer clothing and other things I couldn't afford before
>going to college in fall and trying to get degree

It's been a good year so far. My only struggles is now is trying to find a girlfriend (she must be at least an 8/10) and deciding on what degree to go for. Was thinking Math , but still undecided.
>>
File: a13af87d73bb4feff97836019a3a3d77.jpg (109KB, 850x1126px) Image search: [Google]
a13af87d73bb4feff97836019a3a3d77.jpg
109KB, 850x1126px
>>37651288
>black
>terrible social anxiety
>possess none of the typical stereotypes society seems to like in a black man ('bbc', obnoxious personality, tall, /fit/ )
>can't even be fetishsized because of this
>hated by coloreds for being too "weird"
>hated by whites just from stereotyping
>least desired race wanted by women
>decide to try and find love through gaming
>make girl fall for me over time, she wants to see me
>show her
>our relationship hits a roadblock and she drops me immediately
>try again with a boy
>happens again
>no friends
>parents hate me
>grandparents starting to hate me as well
Mount and Blade Bannerlord needs to come quicker.
>>
>>37651288
You know, once you're dead you won't worry about what your family thinks anymore. You won't worry about what people think ever again.
>>
File: 1493346098689.jpg (71KB, 1024x610px) Image search: [Google]
1493346098689.jpg
71KB, 1024x610px
>>37653330
>security job
>affording to move out
>affording designer clothes

Who do you think you're fooling?
>>
>>37653672
I make 20$/hr . More than enough money for me
>>
File: download.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>37651288
>21 with the mental state of a 16 or 17 year old
>severe social anxiety
>unemployable and scared of being tied down to anything anyway
>don't even know how much I have in the bank
>spend my money on gas, cigs, snacks, and fast food anyway
>cannot self-motivate
>raised by distant father / overbearing narcissist mother and missed out on a lot growing up
>severe mental fog
>no confidence
>my home state is clear on the other side of the country and I'm afraid of living my life here
>almost tempted to off myself but at the same time I want to stay and be a burden as a big "fuck you" to the world
>>
>get tard wrangler job
>spend 4-8 hours a day wiping the arses of retards
>spend my money on rent and junk food, no savings.
>sold my 10 ETH when it hit $40, yesterday it hit $400
>Spend all my non work time looking for and applying for other jobs
>live in small town of 35,000 people, all the jobs are shit
>barely get calls back from any
>get an interview on a really good job that I'm actually qualified for and have experience in
>totally fuck the interview up

At least I have a cute pupper I guess.
Pic not related.all the ones of the pupper were over 2MB
>>
>>37651288
>>37651419
where is the source of this snake hentai?!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.