[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this say about the current generation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: adulting.png (716KB, 586x548px) Image search: [Google]
adulting.png
716KB, 586x548px
What does this say about the current generation?
>>
It's just self help with a dumb name.
>>
>>37650728
i don't know i can't read
>>
Baby boomers weren't content to fuck everything up themselves, they had to leave an even worse sequel behind in their millennial children
>>
See this is why I'm not into reading books. All that self help shit seems like garbage to me, what can I read in a book that is really going to change my life? What haven't I read online already? All that self help shit is just selling hope to the hopeless. Nobody has ever read a book and REALLY changed their life. Fuck that noise.
>>
File: 1486765782910.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1486765782910.png
37KB, 1127x685px
The level of difficulty in order to attain life satisfaction is higher now than anyone could reasonably hope to without experience

Elder generations also do not pass down as much world knowledge due to piss poor relations/bonding with their offspring cause of increasing demands from external environments for time investment
>>
If you were born in 1998+ you're Gen Z, not a millennial.

Millennials are 1981-1997 according to Buzzfeed's recent video on generations
>>
>>37650728
There is nothing worse then faggot baby boomers, you can't even talk shot about millenials, were from the future, we got the digital audio workstations, dank memes, reject materialism, no unnecessary hatred towards faggots
>>
>>37650728
The world's shit at the moment, everything costs too much, skilled jobs are few and far between, a very small amount of people do a job they enjoy. All these books just say all that and then say "and that's okay".
>>
File: image.jpg (246KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246KB, 400x400px
>>37650853
That and baby boomers had it way better in the 60's given everything was super cheap and there wasn't such a high emphasis on college or higher education and somehow think everything is still so simple, pic not related
>>
>>37650747
This. It doesn't say anything at all, except maybe that our generation clings to childish words and phrases a little longer.
>>
>>37650857
if anything that makes it worse, if our parents gave zero fucks about our millennial siblings then they sure as shit give exactly zero about us.
given the situation we at least have some potential, we grew up watching all the fucked up people, and thanks to places such as these some of us are able to escape the absurdity.
despite our inexperience we at least have technology to teach us the ways of the old.
in a way its a blessing and a curse
a blessing because we are completely free its also a curse because of it
>>
>>37650766
>reads OP's question
>i don't know i can't read

well memed
>>
>>37651048
what? can't understand that
>>
>>37651236
damn, memed again
i should've seen that coming
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.