[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife wants to go on a week-long company paid camping trip

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: dinner+rolls7.jpg (184KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
dinner+rolls7.jpg
184KB, 1600x1067px
My wife wants to go on a week-long company paid camping trip with her boss and 6 other male co-workers. She said there will be no reception there so I won't be in contact with her for about a week.

Should I let her go?
>>
There is no good answer, you lose no matter what you choose
>>
>>37650636
Shitty Bait mait
>>
I suspect that she will insist on having a baby when she gets back.
>>
>>37650636
Do you trust her enough to go? If you don't trust her your relationship isn't healthy and you should probably either leave her because you're not ready for a relationship or deal with your trust issues.
>>
>>37650711
Cuck or roastie detected.

Leave her anon, she clearly has no sense of loyalty.
>>
>let her go
She's the master of her own fate
>>
>>37650636
>wife
>let her go

prepare the papers laddy
make sure she doesn't get more than 50% of your shit
>>
>wife
>she has a job out of the home
Already cucked bud
>>
File: 1497131278179.png (339KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497131278179.png
339KB, 900x900px
>Settling down

That was your biggest mistake, anon.
>>
>>37650636
give her your gun to protect herself
she'll know what it means
>>
>>37650636
Sorry, bud. You lose no matter what you choose.You let her go, she'll fuck her coworkers. You don't let her go, you'll get shit for it and she might resent you and fuck her coworkers anyway. Settling down was your first mistake
>>
>>37650636
Arrange a trip with you and her expreas your concern about not feeling comfortable with her going with male coworkers especially if you dont have any way to communicate with her.

If she loves shell understand and you guys will go in a cute vacation later on.

If she doesnt you get cucked 50 %of shit goes to divorce papers after your suspicions drive her mad and breaks your heart with the truth you already knew. Or you stayed cucked and keep getting cucked as a husbando beta

Whats the point of even getting married. Involving goverment to relationships is shit m8t. Even if it "solidfies" the idea of you two being forever. Its just not worth it man
>>
>>37650636
The answer depends on if your into cuckoldry? Although the fact that she wants to go at all shows she has no qualms about cheating on you on a regular day.
>>
>>37650745
Yep this is the only winning move. Demote to plate or forget her entirely. Dont EVEN think about anything else
>>
>>37650636
tell her she could go and when she comes back home, everything is gone
>>
>>37650636
Go to Mexico. Fuck 10 hookers. Make a video. Store it away. Never speak of it. If even a hint of her cheating comes out, play the video during the next Thanksgiving dinner. If she doesn't fuck her co-workers, it's a win win either way.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.