[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0247.jpg (41KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0247.jpg
41KB, 600x449px
I had a weird and vivid dream two nights ago. It is the first dream I've had in several months that I am able to clearly recall. I thought I'd share with you fellas.
>in some kind of mall with fucktons of people around
>I'm wearing a bright, plain-colored yellow sweater I don't even own IRL
>crowd has gathered around a dude who sounds like filthy frank going on an autistic tirade about something
>join crowd and watch
>suddenly someone covers my eyes from behind me
>turn around to see that it is this cute asian girl who lives in the dorm under mine at my uni
>IRL I almost never see her, let alone talk to her
>we chat a little and she starts pulling me aside to a quite corner with no people around
>end up on the floor with her nuzzling me and touching on my junk
>get boner
>shy away from her and say "look at what you did" like a fucking retard. I think I meant it to sound like I was joking around but it ended up being cringey.
>autistic permavirgin even in my dreams
I don't remember how but the dream completely shifted away from this into something else.
>talking to my sister in person at my uni
>IRL she is 300 miles away from me
>start playing with each other
>she jumps up on my back but I end up losing balance and drop her
>she is on the floor in pain
>wake up
I don't know what any of it means lads. Anyway, post stories about your dreams and stuff.
>>
File: 1488939783914.gif (1MB, 226x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488939783914.gif
1MB, 226x200px
>>37650087
I can't remember ever having a single dream. Everytime I go to sleep, it's just blank. I don't have dreams, and I don't know what it's like to have dreams. It's kinda frustrating.

Anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>37650087
simple, you wanna fuck your sister bro
>>
>>37650139
I'm the same way. The only time I really have dreams is when I stop smoking pot for a while. If I do have one it's super crazy or something that gives me deja vu months later
>>
I'm a vivid lucid dreamer and my dreams are crazier than the craziest drug I've ever done, and I've done quite a bit of those.
Sometimes it gets super tiring because it's like seamless consciousness from when my head hits the pillow to when I wake up. Not to mention I have false awakenings all the fucking time so it feels like Groundhog Day continually walking out of my room and realizing it's a dream.
Fuck.
>>
>>37650143
SISTER IS FOR HUG NOT FUG
>>
>dream im cruising around on a motorbike
>get to a stop light and start revving the engine ready to go
>the engine sounds weird
>light turns green and i'm stuck there revving the engine going nowhere
>wake up, phone is vibrating on my bedside table
>mum is ringing me
>it's 6pm and dinner is ready
>>
>>37650139
This was me up until this past week. For some reason I keep remembering dreams and I have no clue why. I don't feel any different than what I felt two weeks ago.
>>
>>37650172
I wish I could lucid dream from time to time. I did it once or twice when I was younger but I couldn't ever do it after that.
>>
>>37650387
You can if you practice. It's a good hobby that takes up your time because you'll either be sleeping or researching/practicing techniques.
>>
I wasn't having dreams for a few weeks. I tried using nicotine patches. I had a dream I had an uzi pistol that night. Now that I think about it the sights were wrong on it.
>>
File: pirates.jpg (494KB, 1494x999px) Image search: [Google]
pirates.jpg
494KB, 1494x999px
>>37650087
>I wake up (in dream)
>hit my head on a board and come back down
>I look around
>the room is swaying
>the room is actually a pirate ship
>I go out of the hold (part of ship under deck) through the hatch
>come up and see my friends but they're all pirates too
>we eat turtle soup and rock hard bread
>two other friends and I set off on a little dingy as expendable spies
>we see natives on an island and they're ready to be looted
>we signal our captain with a some kind of bugle to launch the attack
>the fleet sneaks around the backside of the island
>we ransack their homes and wrestle them into bags
>once bagged and chained up we threaten them to reveal secret treasures or we throw them in the water
>they reveal bountiful food and beautiful jewels
>we throw them in the water anyways
>I felt really bad but we had a good laugh over a coconut feast
>my friends and I go on our way back on the main ship
>an octopus tries rocking our boat
>I spear it in the eye
>we wear it on our heads and crack jokes
>we get back to the main ship
>"LAND HO!"
>this time it's a bigger mass of land
>we deem it safe to stay for the night, sort and take inventory
>jump off of the ship onto warm sand
>start a campfire
>roast tropical snakes
>tell stories and sing funny sailor tunes
>fall asleep in a palm frond bed beneath the stars
>>
>>37650172
Do you ever think you're in a dream?
>>
>>37650518
>ywn
i dont even no why i bother going on
>>
>>37650949
Sometimes. Sometimes something so weird happens to me that I think I must be dreaming. Either that or I wake up in the middle of the night suspecting that it's a false awakening and it's not.
>>
>>37651272
Hey, uh, not trying to give you an existential crisis or anything anon, but you do know that you could be dreaming at literally any time, and weirdness is no gage of reality, right?
>>
>>37651323
If this were a dream then I wouldn't be so miserable so you see it's so horrid that it has to be real
>>
>>37650139
just tell yourself that you're gonna remember your dreams when you fall asleep, then try to remember the second when you wake up.
Then write it down
>>
File: 1495037308076.png (79KB, 247x246px) Image search: [Google]
1495037308076.png
79KB, 247x246px
>im in my backyard
>suddenly theres a a bunch of bikini chicks in my backyard
>think to myself "3dpd" as i try to hide my raging boner
>suddenly they all turn into anime girls
>start fapping like crazy and fucking them all
>their tits suddenly get giant banana leaves attatched to them and start waving around
First night I hadn't fapped in God knows how long, pretty good dream desu. Maybe I'll try nofap, for just a bit.
>>
I used to lucid dream nearly every night to control my nightmares. I stopped because my quality of sleep was suffering. I have a hard time distinguishing my dreams from reality when I'm asleep now and so when my dreams get especially fucked they stay with me for a long time. A recent example:

>think I'm deep underwater because it's pitch black and I can't breathe
>as I flail and try to make my way up I feel soft flesh against me
>something is not right
>get to the surface and it's so dark I can barely make out what I'm swimming in
>it's a sea of dead bodies
>from what I can tell, the entire planet is covered in corpses
>the smell is overwhelming
>I dig my hands into the bodies around me and pull them close
>spend what feels like hours covering myself in bodily fluids and cuddling with them

>sort of realize that I'm sleeping and decide to explore
>try to fly, do so effortlessly
>leave the planet and travel to other galaxies
>when I land on an inhabited planet, people are screaming bloody murder and running from me
>of course, I'm covered head to toe in bile
>casually walk over to someone so scared they haven't moved and strangle them to death
>drag the man to an abandoned building
>his bodily starts to rapidly decompose to the bloat stage
>I make love to the body while it's writhing with maggots and seeping through my fingers

>wake up abruptly and swear I can still smell the decomposition for an hour after I'm up
>>
>>37653030
How do you induce a lucid dream? I've tried every method imaginable and cannot get one. Also, I would try only going to bed when you are really tired, seems to get rid of nightmares for me since your body wants to focus on staying asleep as much as possible.
>>
>>37653124
The most reliable method for me was using visual clues that were undeniably signs that I'm in a dream or not. For example, when I'm dreaming, numbers and letters are not static. If I try to read a book or a clock when I'm asleep, the numbers and text changes. So, every time I read or look at a clock, I check to see if I can't read it. If I can, I'm awake. If I can't, I know I'm asleep, and become lucid.

Maintaining lucidity is the hardest part desu. Some people say that spinning in your dream can help you stay asleep. For me, I find that staying calm and trying to change my environment is a bigger help. Staying focused on my surroundings and concentrating on remaining lucid is a lot more effective than anything else in my experience.

I have sleep apnea, so the nightmares are caused by my inability to breathe correctly. Doesn't matter what I do before bed, the nightmares will keep coming every night until I get proper treatment. Thank you for the advice though. Trust me, I've tried damn near everything you could think of.
>>
>>37653220
I hope you get better anon, I will try to follow your advice.
>>
>>37653267
Thanks dude. Not sure if this applies to you but it might help to know some common "triggers" for lucid dreaming:

>letters and numbers changing, like I mentioned
>being able to move through walls
>no reflection or fucked up reflection in mirrors
>breathing under water
>can't run/move very slowly

Good luck, be sure to make a thread or something if you have some success. Would be cool to hear what you come up with.
>>
>>37653349
light switches / other eletrical switches not working is the biggest thing for me. it never works, it's really weird, but you don't that often turn on the light in a dream except when thinking about this very trigger beforehand intensily which will trigger da trigger
>>
>>37653431
In my dreams the lights automatically run on and off. If they turn off then I automatically know something evil us about to happen so I leave the house.
>>
>>37653431
>>37653462
lights never come on in my dreams or nightmares, everything is always really dimly lit. no exceptions. it's really weird.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 820x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 820x633px
> Last night.
> Been on a King of the Hill binge recently
> Dream Hank is showing Peggy his boner through his pants
> Peggy is impressed.
> Hank rips his dick off and puts it in front of Peggy's face
> It's wiggling around like a gecko tail in his hand.
> Hank shows no signs of proPAIN.
> Bobby walks in on this, begins clapping.
> Wake up scared.

I swear on my ballsack this is real
>>
File: 1487362265168.png (80KB, 288x211px) Image search: [Google]
1487362265168.png
80KB, 288x211px
>>37654600
Made me kek anon.
orengeit
>>
File: 1481416279102.jpg (36KB, 587x577px) Image search: [Google]
1481416279102.jpg
36KB, 587x577px
>>37650087
>TFW the only sex dreams I have are incest ones
>>
>tfw had a dream that some Chinese girl wanted me to stay in China with her for 2 years to protect her from someone
>I knew she was tricking me and I would have been trapped there forever
>tell her this and she tries to seduce me by having sex
>I've never had sex before so it was amazing
>woke up before making my decision
Should I have said yes?
>>
>>37650087
Something is trying to establish a connection with you, and you're rejecting it.
Also you feel unable to carry something.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.