[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you guys get up really early in the morning? If so,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1496940633452.jpg (322KB, 1024x1510px) Image search: [Google]
1496940633452.jpg
322KB, 1024x1510px
Do any of you guys get up really early in the morning? If so, what does your routine consist of?
>>
File: Red Baron Brick Oven Cheese.jpg (30KB, 538x538px) Image search: [Google]
Red Baron Brick Oven Cheese.jpg
30KB, 538x538px
>Get up
>Wageslave as a pizza vendor
>Rush out the door to avoid the ragie wagies during rush hour
>Fill up my company's pizzas at Walmart's, Hananford's, and Price Chopper's before all the normies besiege the stores.
>Head home before noon.
>Rest of the day off.

Early shift's are comfy-tier to avoid customers, desu.
>>
if i get this job i'm interviewing for on tuesday, I'm going to start an early riser routine.

>make bag lunch night before
>hang up work clothes in car night before
>wake up at 5
>put on gym clothes, bring shower kit with me
>drive to work
>work out at fitness center until 6:30
>shower + wym hof breathing
>change into work clothes
>start work at 7

This job is very flexible with hours. I'll work 9 hour days, 9 days every 2 weeks, and I can clock in pretty much whenever.
>>
>>37649721
Woke up to my dick being sucked and bit. Asked for more...slept again but woken up to dick suck and some slaps to the balls. Finally got out of bed and asked for some knees to the balls. Waited for the wife to feed our baby then went to our family dinner like I do every Sunday. Made a quick run to our bank so that the weekend teller could pull money from my savings for bills. About 1300 dollars for all my rent utilities car payments house payments and I bought a 650 computer kit this weekend on credit. With that paid off I have another month to collect roughly 800 bucks for all my expenses. Ran to Walmart for diapers so now I'm going to sit and play ffx in my underwear
>>
>>37649721
NEET here. I usually wake up around 6am and go to bed around 12pm. It's boring.
>>
File: C_qJBbqUIAAq8eX.png (545KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
C_qJBbqUIAAq8eX.png
545KB, 1440x900px
NEET here
>wake up at ~7
>masturbate for 30-60 minutes
>eat breakfast
>take dog outside/feed cat
>maybe play video games
>go running
>eat snack/lunch
>play video games
>maybe masturbate
>feed pets dinner
>eat dinner
>maybe masturbate
>maybe eat a small snack
>try to sleep

Thats basically a typical day
>>
File: wine shit tier.webm (288KB, 890x310px) Image search: [Google]
wine shit tier.webm
288KB, 890x310px
>wake up 5:50
>head to gym shower swim for 15 minutes or so. Do some lifting, shower again leave gym for school at 6:55. Class from 8 AM until 3 PM. Go to job at 4 until 9 go to sleep at 10
>>
File: 256.png (84KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
256.png
84KB, 256x256px
>wake up 3am
>get to gym at 4 because neet and don't like people
>stay at gym for hour go home
>8am start dog dinner (boston butt in crockpott .70cent a pound here)
> 10am walk my dog
>11 am feed dogs
>12pm eat lunch
>3pm cut up dog dinner
>4pm cook dinner
>415pm greet mom at door
>5pm pass out dinner
>6pm shower
>7pm sleep in bed dreaming of having a gf beside me
>>
>>37649721
I go through about a two month cycle where my sleeping pattern shifts from staying up late and sleeping well into the afternoon to going to sleep early and waking up before dawn.

Since its summer and hot I make a concerted effort to sleep during the day
>>
>>37649721
>make lunch night before
>bed by 10:00pm
>wake up at 5:00 am
>shower for 30 mins
>eat and put on uniform
>take the 15 mile trip to the factory
>lift brass, sand screws, recycle oil and metal for 8 hours
>fuck off for the rest of the day and do chores, like cutting up the tree on my deer trail
>yEE yEE
>>
>>37650024
what's the breathing routine?
>>
>>37650539
you basically breathe using your full lung capacity as quickly and as powerfully as you can for 30 breaths, then you do a slow breath, then you do a full inhale and hold it for 15 seconds. Then you do 2-3 reps of that, and you can eventually mix in pushups during the hold, and combine it with a ice cold shower.
>>
>Wake at 4:00am to masturbate
> Catch 5:00am bus.
>Arrive downtown at 5:30am
>Use the gym for 45 minutes to 1 hour
>Walk 3 blocks to work
>Shower at work because I can't stand looking at other naked men and also because no one else gets in until at least 8am so I go through my full Bateman routine
>Around 7:35am-7:45am go buy starcucks and pretend like I'm just getting in with everybody else
>Work until 4:30pm
>Walk mile and a half to evening class at community college
>Done at 9:00pm
>Catch bus back home
>Back home at 10:15pm
>Cram in homework until midnight
>Masturbate one last time for good luck
>"Sleep"
>Repeat ad infinitum

We're all gonna make it...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.