[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justin bieber

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0825.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0825.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
>wakes up every morning in his 30 million dollar mansion
>yawning while looking at his phone with 20,000 new texts from hot stacies and 10/10 virgins
>showers, puts on his million dollar clothes
>leaves his mansion, drives off in the Bugatti
>comes back home later to fuck a few 10/10 stacies
>hasn't worked in like 2 months
>he's rich already so why work?

What the fuck is the point of life when you have an alpha God like Justin Bieber to compete with. That 6/10 roastie that you chase after for years, only to be rejected. Will suck his cock in seconds upon meeting him. What is God trying to teach us through this?
>>
fucking 0 talent piece of trash, everything was handed to him
>>
>>37649090
You're shallow and retarded if you think any of that shit makes you fulfilled or matters
>>
Justin Beiber's success was shallow and you can bet your bottom dollar that he probably finds no real or lasting satisfaction in it.
>>
>>37649159
Keep lying to yourself wagecuck. Justin biebers life is the epitome of a life worth living and you know that. Fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_2774.jpg (52KB, 607x567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2774.jpg
52KB, 607x567px
>>37649090

You could have all that if you just be yourself
>>
File: 1457520216743.jpg (16KB, 290x348px) Image search: [Google]
1457520216743.jpg
16KB, 290x348px
tfw you enjoy his music hehe
>>
>>37649175
lmao at your simple brain.

>ohh ahh me want shiny dings!! me wan dat!!

You're cancer
>>
>>37649159
>>37649170
anon posted from his mom's basement right before getting ready for his wagie, my life is totally better because I have a high emotional intelligence.
>>
What an empty life. I prefer mine, a million times over. I might be alone, but at least I'm budding with ideas and interests, growing and understanding and pursuing my hobbies, my studies, and my career. So comfy. The petty and excessively materialistic life he lives must make him feel pretty empty desu. Sure it can be fun for a night, but in the morning it's nothing but emptiness.

t. robot who used to live it up back in the day
>>
>>37649090
you dont compete with bieber, you cocky shit. you wont ever meet the women he fucks with.
>>
>>37649201
Keep projecting lol, you'd probably sell your self respect or destroy your family for little paper dollars that are on par with monopoly money. KEK pathetic
>>
>>37649209
There's more to life than sloshing your weiner in a wet hole anon. It's nothing but primal gratification. There's no intimacy.
>>
>shit talking beiber
Am I back in middle school or the year 2008 ? Move the fuck on with your lives. What's next, gonna say how cool you are for not liking Twilight?
>>
>>37649264
>no intimacy

im pretty sure these women are utterly "open" when they are around bieber because of how high value he is.
>>
>>37649090
>Vandalize public property, spit on fans and harass neighbors because you're literally too famous to have to live up to anything
>Be blamed for mentally ill fifteen-year-old girls carving your name into their arms
>Have no others skills aside looking pretty
Sounds like a shitty life desu, I'd rather just be a regular citizen rather than some grown teenager with no responsibilities
>>
>>37649300
Sure, but his fame and wealth has probably changed him emotionally. I would have trouble seeing beyond the flaws of one woman, if there were literally thousands of them being thrown my way. I'd constantly be holding out, thinking, "there's someone better out there..."

But as someone who's average, the rare moments I am in a relationship, I try to cherish it and work my way through difficulties closely. It means more to a person who doesn't have much, but to a person like Bieber, women become an item on-par with his new house or car: An object from which there's a wide array of options to choose from.
>>
File: Justin_Bieber_Journals.png (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Justin_Bieber_Journals.png
29KB, 300x300px
who here /listen to justin bieber/
>>
>>37649175
Yea maybe for you because youre shallow
>Justin Beiber wakes up in his 30 million dollar mansion
>yawning whilelooking at his phone with 20,000 texts from irrelevant people who actually done give a shit how he treats them
>Never getting honesty from anyone because people want him for his fame or money
>Leaves his mansion, drives off in a car that he underappreciates and doesnt mean shit to him because he always wants more, yet it means everything because its all he has to show for his life
>comes back home after shooting shit with people, making fun of his own fans, and living life as mundane as possible with no meaning
>hasnt had any self-worth in 2 months
>Rich to the point where life loses its pretnetious meaning.
>>
>>37649388
This desu. Dubs of truth. Oregano
>>
>>37649090
sucks doesn't it.

nomatter how hard you work you will never be justin beiber.

I stopped hating him a long time ago.

I hate myself instead.
>>
>>37649159
I am shallow and retarded because I am you know a fucking human being. What are you? Enlightened? Fuck off snowflake.
>>
>>37649660
lol stay mad simpleton faggot
>>
>>37649193
Oh fuck off Timmy nobody is believing you on this
>>
File: jew.jpg (47KB, 550x515px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
47KB, 550x515px
What is God trying to teach us through this?

Become Jewish and Join the Illuminati Cult
>>
>>37649388
So fucking this. Materialists will never understand money, beyond a certain threshold, does not bring any happiness, quite the contrary.
>>
File: justin-bieber-666-hand-sign.jpg (47KB, 298x390px) Image search: [Google]
justin-bieber-666-hand-sign.jpg
47KB, 298x390px
Justin bieber flashing the 666 hand sign like the donald
>>
>>37649264
You're a talking monkey and you're not impressing no one with your "lol le me so deep and unmateralistic" teenager charade bullshit
>>
>>37649667
You are literally a raging fedora neckbeard coming as a try hard with this enlightened nonsense

And you also sound bitter and jaded yourself so it wouldn't surprise me if you were some richfag on a pilgrimage
>>
>>37649814
Not that guy but just stop dude, you're fucking pathetic kek
>>
>>37649814
>calls the guy try hard
>is clearly the one trying hard

lol
>>
>>37649090
There is no god

And you are putting too much worth on women.

They are essentially worthless subhumans.
>>
Money doesn't buy happiness but I can see it curing major depression at least?
>>
File: 4d5.jpg (54KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
4d5.jpg
54KB, 449x642px
>>37649952
>curing major depression
Depends on what's depressing you in the first place to bee quite honest

>If you live in a shitty area or with family/roommates you can't stand, money can put you in an entirely new place
>If you're unhappy with your school or major, money can buy you tuition for another one
>Money can get you better clothes and a cooler car, which can affect how people perceive you
>It can buy you new hobbies you'd need materials for

I guess it all comes down to how happy more shallow things can make you or improve your situation
>>
>>37649922
>>37649928

Samefag being this much of a try hard
>>
>>37649205
He lives his life pursuing artistic ventures, you sound incredibly pathetic
>>
>>37651201
>He lives his life pursuing artistic ventures

lol
>>
he doesn't really have hobbies.he just goes out with "friends" spends money on stuff.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.