[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happiest you've ever been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1403447622403.jpg (18KB, 374x452px) Image search: [Google]
1403447622403.jpg
18KB, 374x452px
What's the highest feeling of happiness you've ever felt throughout your life /r9k/?

For me, it was running into the arms of my father as a very little boy.
>>
Morphine was pretty great.
>>
>>37649043
1st acid trip, Gram gram's 14 year aged liquid morphine death juice
>>
I used to be happy in middle school, I had friends back then. We'd go back to his place and play guitar hero after school, those were happy times.
>>
>>37648531
My highest point of happiness was around 6 months ago in the arms of my girlfriend at the time. I still know the exact smell of her and how her body feels like. She gave me a feel of comfortness that i know i will never feel again. I miss her.
>>
>>37648531
Taking this stuck up chicks virginity. I hated her a lot and she had huge tits so it fulfilled me. It made me feel less empty for awhile
>>
Hanging out with my friends again after ending a kind of toxic relationship. It was a high like no other lads.

>and taking adderall
>getting a good paycheck
>having over a grand in my account from my labor
>getting road head
>praying to god
>confiding in my best friend and having an awesome bro moment a couple of days ago
>sitting on the roof with my old HS friend smoking cigs and talking about life

i guess i have a pretty good life
>>
>>37649857
How much do you have to hate yourself to fuck someone that you hate. How can you make yourself do that?
>>
>>37649936
I'm pretty sure 99.99% of men would fuck women they hate, just to fuck someone.
>>
>>37649968
Fuck off, you sound like a stuck up feminist who thinks that all men are pigs. Don't degrade yourself, have some fucking standards jesus christ
>>
>>37649936
Having to ask tells me you're either a woman or some low t numale
>>
>>37649936
Imagine being hungry and this rabbit who is hard to catch constantly plays game with you. Rather than the rabbit to fuck off it geta close to you to tease you but then it runs off any chance you get near which makes you even more hungrier.

Eventually that rabbit screws up and gets cornered and you have pounced on it.

You're gonna tear it apart.
>>
>>37648531

when I did shrooms for the first time, i've also felt the very deepest depression i've ever felt on them a different time as well, that was 5gs too, it compounded poorly
>>
>>37650124
our primal desires truly is the only thing that we have and is everything that matters.
>>
Who's the pupper?
>>
>>37650342
We are animals after all. This is a redpill entlightment cucks don't want to swallow out of fear to realize that they are not the wolf
>>
>>37650380
Couldn't say it better myself
>>
>>37648531
I've been depressed most of my life. Childhood depression in my case was brought on by a traumatic rape and a chemical imbalance, however, that being said I got on meds my senior year of high school after my family found a doctor with balls who'd prescribe something for me. This led into the happiest point in my life. That summer I met a girl and fell deeply in love with her. We went to the river and I held her in the water. I held her for awhile and that was the happiest moment in my life so far. Just sheer bliss and contentment. I vividly remember it to this day.
>>
>>37650717
That sounds beatifull
>>
>>37648531
Honestly ? Three days ago.

I work at a start-up, and we had this meeting/group therapy hybrid where everyone said what they thought of everyone. And pretty much everyone said of me that, while they thought I'd be the ruin of the start-up at first, now they deem me one of the team's most precious asset and would follow me to the end of the world.

That, right there, was the happiest moment of my life. Not only because I felt depended on, which is rewarding in and by itself ; but also because they didn't even think twice about my idiosyncracies, my chronic latness, or my autism and overall weirdness : these people took me in, good and bad, and thought "well, he might be a sanity slippage away from brutally murdering random people in the street, but he's an okay guy".

I cannot describe how good it felt, after years of bullying and loneliness, to finally, finally fit in.
>>
>>37648531
i love alcohol

vyvanse has felt really good but the come-down is awful

jerking off on vyvanse is glorious

and falling back asleep at night is awesome

>>37649905
>adderall
>paycheck
>confiding in a proper bro
>sitting on the roof with my old HS friend smoking cigs and talking about life
ye dawg

>praying to god
woah
>>
>>37649905
>praying to god
>having a grand in my account from my labor
>confiding in my best friend
>sitting on the roof with my old HS friend and talking about life

Now this shit is relatable
>>
>>37648531
>arms of father
How gay are you even?

Closest I've ever came to happy is the one time I had a gf.
>>
I was 12. There's a river nearby with an old wooden bridge that runs above it. I don't know how but the river rose and fell during the day like a tide. I went fishing with my dad and brother and we sat on the huge concrete pylons under the bridge and fished into the river.

The water rose around us and cut us off from the shore for a few hours. The water was never dangerous though. We had a huge pylon each. Our fishing rods, radio playing, snacks and the sun was out. We'd catch fish and let them go again. It was so quiet. It felt like a movie scene. So warm and peaceful.

I sucked at fishing but that was beside the the point.
>>
Graduating high school with the full knowledge that I never had to see the stupid fucks ever again.

Second to that, the day I got cats
>>
Idk i guess before my gf turned into a shitty toxic person i was pretty happy even though its just an online RS , online dating is stupid lol i dumped her cuz she was too much , but i mean the happiest ive ever been was when we were watching berserk together and when she bought me a GTX 1070
>>
When I had my first and last girlfriend 5 years ago. We were at a special highschool for depressed/autistic/schizophrenic kids. I had known her for a year, dated her for a few months at that school while we both helped each other with depression. Life actually started feel like it was worth living with her. I actually felt a real connection with someone, she was the sweetest, most caring girl I've ever met. then she had to move to the other side of the world because her mom was depressed and forced her to go back to moms home country. The relationship fell apart after half a year, everything went downhill from that point on.

I recently had contact with her and she's coming back to my country. I still have hope bois.
>>
>>37648531
One of the first times I did MDMA I did a bit more than I should have. I don't think it is possible to feel much happier than that. Kinda makes the rest of life feel a bit dull to be honest. Outside of drug use, nothing really, life has been shit.
>>
Being addicted to WoW

There was no better feeling than waking up on a Saturday and realizing you have the whole weekend to spend sitting on the computer exploring Azeroth

It literally was the best time of my life. I'm a married adult now and everything, and it just pales in comparison to how WoW made me feel.
>>
Cumming on the face of my social studies teacher.
>>
>>37648531
Probably in 6th grade when I almost attained normie status.
>>
>>37652939
Fuck I know this feel. WoW wasn't out yet when I was in HS, but I was addicted to EQ instead. I remember one day I woke up a lot earlier than usual, like 6am on a Saturday, and just logged onto EQ. Halfway through just running from one place to another (it was like a 30 minute travel time, not abnormal for that game) I had a zenlike moment where I was just happy to be alive, happy that I had the whole weekend to play. Absolutely nothing significant happened that day, I don't know why that moment stands out, but I still remember it almost 15 years later.

Nothing else ever lived up to that, even the things that are supposed to be amazing (first kisses with new girls, sex, graduating HS/college/grad school, getting promotions, buying a house, etc.) were all pretty disappointing in hindsight.

Fuck, just realized my happiest moment in life was doing nothing in a virtual world. I sure do wish I was dead.
>>
>>37648531
The happiest moment was when I went to the Information warfare summit of 2017.
I loved every moment of it
>>
File: 1451490658948.jpg (46KB, 496x557px) Image search: [Google]
1451490658948.jpg
46KB, 496x557px
>>37650931
>feels so good it's original man
>>
>>37652939
>>37653624
Yeah I remember this feel. Was heavy into Runescape when WoW came out and decided to give it a go. It was summer (Aussie) in 2004 when I tried it. I had my own comp, I had just started my 7 weeks holiday from school... it was amazing.

I just remember logging on for the first time. That Elwynn forest music coming through my headphones. Seeing all these characters and thinking "Fuck these are real people." It was so different to RS, people partied up, worked together... it was insane. I had no commitments so all I had to do was play WoW.

I wish I had those 7 weeks again.
>>
>>37652100
Anon you should actually write this down. Do you already write? Seriously consider forming this into a narrative and submitting it for publication or putting it with other writing.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.