[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I come on too strongly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: okc.png (67KB, 796x828px) Image search: [Google]
okc.png
67KB, 796x828px
Did I come on too strongly?
>>
>You don't like Mario kart?
>>
File: pepe confused.png (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
pepe confused.png
9KB, 239x211px
>unironically trying to discuss video games with women on a dating site that you're trying to bang

You're all over the fucking place too.

>randomly describing a dream you had in minute detail

You're just monologuing at this point. She's not going to reply.
>>
>>37647733
Either you're still trying and that's pathetic or you're not trying and that's hilarious.
>>
Just ease her on with romantic yet profound sayings

"I just want to lie next to you, feel our bodies intertwine and breathe into each other. After we've allowed our internal cycles to cross then we are ready to combine physically"

Women love that spiritual stuff
>>
Ideally all the posts you make on dating sites should aim towards setting up a date.
>>
honestly op if she likes your little joke, she's probably not half bad

a little ballsy though. You must be chad drowning in responses to take a risk like that. Enjoy puzzy
>>
>>37647916
Well she said to message her if I thought I could beat her at Mario Kart on her profile.

>>37647920
I don't think I was trying very hard.
It's a made up dream meant to sound vague and surreal.
I practice a lot of auto-writing where I spit out gibberish.

>>37647938
I next asked her what part of town she was from , (any interesting places to eat over there? etc.)
but she has yet to reply.
>>
>>37648037
Well, you're hilarious.
>>
It's funny, I don't see the problem. But I never get replies on there so what do I know. Despite being attractive enough to get glances and moves made on me IRL in the past, no one looks at me twice on these sites. It's been perplexing to me for the longest time. I know they get tons of messages but if this video is to be believed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A&t=504s
that's not really the problem.
>>
>>37648193
Well how are you messaging them?

It can't be a "hey, how ya doin?" or a compliment.
Even talking about their dog/pet is probably too mundane or common for them at this point.

It's gotta be a unique question, preferably simple to answer.
You have to stand out, but also be easy to talk to.

"Woah, you're in theater? You ever tried to fake cry outside of a play?"
"If you're an architect, what kind of house would you like to wind up living in?"
"If you're an architect, are there any bridges or buildings you've worked on that I should avoid using?"
"Oh hey I've been to that part of town, have you been to Bar-X? I-...my friend vomited there once."
>>
>>37648294
yeah - i hate that shit. i can chit-chat sometimes in person but on these sites i just sperg out because it's harder somehow. but in the video the guy is a fail anyways and still gets messages. I've resorted to sending this for a while, which I can see is kinda bad...

ehhh hi! i want to get to know you, because you're so great!

also "plz b my gf" and just "wanna go out?" and stuff. Here's one I sent that was cute I guess:

"i have so many memes. they are truly the pineapple of humankind. mind if i view some of your arts?"

Asking for more is too much for me. I'll just try Tinder I guess.
>>
>>37648294
>>37648479
I do wish I could do it though. You're quite clever.

But to tell the whole story, for the lols I guess, because I'm not sure what I gain by revealing all of this. I'm on NEETbux as well, and am open about how callous my attitude is to other people in my profile. I've changed it here and there though, I don't really remember what it used to say.

Less often than spamming the simple notes, I tell cringy jokes. For example:

"yu are kawaii ._.

i am mean just like i look in my profile pic but it is a quality that comes in handy in teh zombie apocalypse because when trump releases teh t-virus you will thank me bery much ^-^ pls date me now

sorry if this note was too mean ._."

Also I've written borderline nonsensical notes as a funny experiment. I'll quote some of the better ones:

(She asked us to answer the question from the Conan movie)
"What is best in life, Conans? To strike fear into your mom's heart, watch her writhe as you vehemently moan with power, and eat her soul as her last breathe leaves her."

(A little joke about domestic abuse)
"Fair's fair, love. Want the moon? I can grab it with my eyes. It pulls back, and I strike it to death. That's fun. To me, anyhow. Feel me?"

...So yeah. I'm a bit off-kilter as you can tell.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.