[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 months ago my girlfriend of nearly 3 years left me. It was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1497201808414.jpg (134KB, 784x708px) Image search: [Google]
1497201808414.jpg
134KB, 784x708px
2 months ago my girlfriend of nearly 3 years left me. It was all so sudden, she left to go to a friend's house saying "I love you baby"as she walked out the day, then the next day she moved out all of her stuff before I got home from work, I haven't seen her since.
I was going to propose to her on our 3 year anniversary which was 2 weeks after she left. I already had a ring picked out (not bought though)
Since she left my job performance dropped hard and I was fired.
Now I just sit at home all day, playing games, on 4chan and drinking heavily too depressed to do anything

Found out she left me for a drug dealer too, started fucking him for some free drugs. Before that I was only guy she has ever been with. Finding this out crushed any hopes of us getting back together.

I'm sitting at home looking at the nearby train station and just wondering, should I just jump /r9k/?
>>
>>37647528
You should feel relieved that you dodged a bullet before it hit you (marriage) Anon. All women by nature are hypergamous, they will stay with you until another guy, usually with a higher sexual market value, comes along. They have no sense of love or loyalty whether they realize it or not. All I can recommend you to do at this point is to count your lucky stars before you got trapped in a doomed marriage and go MGTOW.
>>
>>37647528
You're fucking retarded she might've been important to you but you threw away your job and your whole life away for some whore that obviously doesn't give a shit about you anymore.

I'd say you should probably jump OP, because you're too stupid for this world and deserve it for being such a little bitch.

Dumb faggot OP.
>>
>Girlfriend
GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
The only ppl you should mourn are the dead. If she left you then she isn't worth crying over.
>>
File: 1487727368228.jpg (52KB, 858x402px) Image search: [Google]
1487727368228.jpg
52KB, 858x402px
>>37647528
NAH. just go get a new fuckin job right now and never speak to that whore again. go buy some amphetamine until you find a new job (not from her new drug dealer bf).

it's going to be shit for probably another 3 yrs while you are drinking etc, but it's all over. after the shit period, you will have no feelings and the next woman won't get one up on you.

at least you didn't buy the ring, and I would advise you to think twice about that next time.

also, you were probably too nice and emotional in front of her. it's not a meme to never show emotion in front of women.
>>
Leave the engineer out of this OP. At least defend your honor, go find her and go out with a blaze.
>>
if she left you for some free drugs then you were fucked all along

>Before that I was only guy she has ever been with
yeah thats a lie
>>
>>37647528
>I'm sitting at home looking at the nearby train station and just wondering, should I just jump /r9k/?
You jump, and the poor fucking who gets to see you splattered over his windshield gets traumatized, can't do his job anymore and loses it, and, comically, his girlfriend leaves his unemployed ass for a drug dealer.

Or you suck it up, accept that all good things can end any given minute, and roll the dice again.
At least get a job so you can afford vidya.
>>
>found out she left me for a drug dealer too
Is this not the plot of the movie Super?
>>
"should I just jump /r9k/?"

No that's a painful way to die buddy,
you may even survive
>>
>>37647528
no roastie is worth ending your life anon
my gf of 6 years also just left me since she didn't want to "settle". she got dumped by her new chad in 2 months though, hahaha. what i'm trying to say is live long enough until she gets her comeuppance. might take decades but karma is real
>>
>>37647528
First of all, don't be another statistic. I can't remember how many guys' bodies I've picked up because they decided to end it over a female breaking up with them or cheating on them.

Rise above it my dude. Women hate it whenever they find out you're successful and are dating somebody else, especially when the new girl is better looking than they are and then they'll show their true colors and try to come crawling back.

That being said, the choice is up to you. Stay strong and godspeed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.