[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 15

i had a fight with my gf and now shes in the bathroom locked and tells me to leave the house

what do
>>
File: jack-ths-shining.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jack-ths-shining.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>37647469
You know what you have to do my mayne
>>
Tell her you need to poo real bad.
>>
>>37647469
What was the fight over?

Orealla
>>
greentext first faggot
>>
>>37647469
Be a man about it, you pussy. Put her in her place.
>>
>>37647469
Stand by the door and tell her how much you love her and that you want to talk to her, and that you'll never leave until you see her.
>>
Just play some vidya, let her cry in the shower or something
>>
Don't leave. Wait and try to talk it out. Don't fight you fucking retard there is never a good reason to. Cool off and just talk to her.
>>
and this is why I don't want a girlfriend
>>
>>37647555
i kind of choked her after she threatened me with a knife and then i stoped because i felt bad and she was crying and then she locked herself in the toilet
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37647469
Block the door with something so she can't get out.

Checkmate, bitch!
>>
>>37647752

She's inside the toilet?

>flush
>>
>>37647469
Slam the door like you left, but go hide in a closet or somewhere she won't notice you.
>>
File: lls_you_surprised453.png (161KB, 302x352px) Image search: [Google]
lls_you_surprised453.png
161KB, 302x352px
>>37647752
>she threatened mw with a knife

Are you feeling safe/okay right now?
>>
>>37647847
she also poked me a few times with nail scissors, didnt bleed though

i also did some bad stuff
>>
>>37647807
and then what after that?
>>
File: OxPatJl.png (822KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
OxPatJl.png
822KB, 3300x300px
Stand by the door and listen to the sounds of a half white half Mexican guy plunging his penis into your girlfriend's vagina.
>>
>>37647906
Wait until she comes out?
>>
>>37647909
theres no one else in the bathroom it's an apartment with just 1 entrance
>>
File: 1430609517796.jpg (33KB, 386x386px) Image search: [Google]
1430609517796.jpg
33KB, 386x386px
How the fuck do people get into fights like this?
>>
>>37647931
yeah but then what

whats the point of hiding in the closet
>>
>>37647906
>>37647949
Wait until she's relaxed and thinks you're gone for a while, then jump out and attack.
>>
>>37647893
What dou you do?
You have to consider she might atack you again.
>>
Bad advice on this thread. Get the fuck out. Don't go back. You clearly don't work together.

Unless it's your house then kick her out. Obviously.
>>
>>37647949
Closet will give you the element of surprise
>>
>>37647893
What did you do? Either way, it doesn't sound like a healthy relationship and you should reconsider dating her. My advice would be to leave her alone to cool down and to leave the house if possible. Are you at her place?
Basically what >>37648106 Said
>>
File: 1497139355675.jpg (63KB, 717x837px) Image search: [Google]
1497139355675.jpg
63KB, 717x837px
>tfw no crazy girlfriend to have a knife fight with
>>
>>37647949
Dont listen to that retard. Wait outside patiently for her to cool off. It's been a while so ask if she needs anything nicely. Even if she yells at you, keep your cool.

When more time passes and she's calmed down a bit more start telling her sweet things or write notes under the door. Tell her you don't wanna hurt her again. Ask to come in just to hold her. Say you'll just listen to what she has to say. DO NOT GET MAD IF SHE YELLS AT YOU OR SWINGS AT YOU. Just keep holding her or waiting outside. Cry a little if you have to.

I don't know you but this could be a temporary fix or a good set up to a long term one.
>>
>>37648144
>tfw no gf to "kinda choke"
>>
Knock on the door and say its the pizza delivery guy. Works every time.
>>
>>37647469
leave the house you idiot
>>
File: can't dodge.png (311KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
can't dodge.png
311KB, 534x401px
>>37647936
you know what to do

get her a half white half Mexican guy
>>
Probably too late but also consider that if you do stay and she calls the cops your done. She will probably have a bruise and can deny the knife thing.
>>
>>37647469
Break down the door, grab her by the hair and drag her ass out on the street
Throw that trash in the gutter my man
Don't let that cunt tell you what to do OP
Guilt is for losers
>>
>>37648139
its a bit complicated her dad pays for the rent but i paid for electricity for a year and buy all the food and some furniture and our computers and kitchen tools
>>
>>37647752
Either call the cops or leave and break up with her. Shes asked you to leave and i guarantee if you did she would get mad at you because you left. Shes psycho.
>>
"gf" here he blackmails me with nudes and threatens to kill me daily if I don't stay with him. the anon who said all the advice here is terrible and he should just fuck off is right. Also his name isn't on the rent and he's paid the equivalent of half a months rent over 2 years, he buys groceries 2/3 of the time but eats significantly more and I cook all the time. The apartment came fully furnished but we each paid half on the small things we added. Basically I don't owe him anything and he's a violent psychotic who refuses to break up.
>>
>>37647469
Sounds like its bad enough you should just leave. She might call the cops if you dont.
>>
What was the fight about?

qaz
>>
>>37649532
Get proof of blackmail. Break up. Shell try something. Dont tell her you have proof. If she goes to the cops stop talking to her completely. Lawyer up. Show the lawyer proof. She loses and looks like a fool. Blackmail is illegal. Shell get her karma's worth.
>>
>>37649532
desu you threatened to kil me plenty of times

also I took you virginity and you promised to be with me 5evr

btw i bought her computer for over 1500$ and also most of the kitchen stuff like i said and a vaccum cleaner etc

and i paid like 700$ electricity so decide however much that is

and before this we lived together at my moms house 2 years and i paid rent for us there and she paid almost nothing

i work and she gets money from her dad
>>
>>37649532
Seriously?

I'm not kidding just kill him. You will prob get away with it if he's that violent. It's self defense. Find something like a pipe in the bathroom, hit him over the head with it as hard as you can drag the body outside the apartment lock the door then call the police and tell them to hurry. He deserves to die but prob wont.
>>
>>37649532
What state are you in? Look up wiretapping laws. In some states theres a "one party consent" meaning you can record anyone in any setting as long as one person consents That one person can be you. In california its two party consent meaning you and her need to consent. If its a one party consent state you should record her in person or over the ohine or take screenshots of texts of her blackmailing you so that WHEN you break up if she tries something you have proof of conspiracy.
>>
>>37649567
Literally no one cares. You could of bought her everything and you are still a piece of shit who deserves to literally die if you are violent. No court in the world is going to side with you, psychopath.
>>
>>37647469
Yell, "I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH" and knock the door down.
>>
>>37649596
But she's extremely violent to me often and threatened me with a knife and poked me with scissors

i have a lot of cuts and bite marks on me

she also elbowed my spine really hard recently
>>
>LARPing on a whole new level
Fap furiously to 2D anime grills while wearing girl clothes and singing whatever song you know best.
Also, kill yourself, pathetic teen.
>>
>>37649622
Sounds like you deserve it. I had a bf like you who raped me when i was 14.

Do the world a favor and kill him. But film it so you can prove in a court of law that it's his fault.
>>
>>37649622
your complaints don't mean anything when you're the one forcing yourself on someone who doesn't want you
>>
>>37649622
I would get my jaw and nose broken if i ever pulled any of that shit. Be a man and put her in her fucking place or leave her.
>>
>>37649659
you're just siding with her because you identify with her situation more than mine
>>
>>37649680
Yup. Wow are you a detective?!!!!!!!!!!1
>>
>>37649661
why makes promises you can't keep?

also didn't call the cops yet for some reason although I'm "forcing" myself

and we made plans to go to a vacation and i bought tickets to both of us and tickets to a festival (over 1500$ spent) and she keeps telling me shes breaking up, does nothing about it, and then makes more plans with me about the future and talks about having kids
>>
>>37649691
If I had killed the guy who raped me he wouldn't of had a chance to do it to two of my friends. Kill him. He's obviously going to end up in jail very soon anyway. If you dont kill him try to get him locked away for good.
>>
>>37649711
I don't intend to rape any girls, i'm loyal to my gf
>>
>>37649581
his "choking" was shoving fingers down my throat leaving cuts from his fingernails and smothering me with a towel while holding me down to stop me from trying to delete my nudes from his pc. I just want him to leave on his own still though, I'm not going to murder someone.
>>37649592
outside the US in his shitty country. even if i have proof he can still just post everything instantly
>>37649669
being a man is beating the shit out of someone who despises you and wants to leave you and calling it a relationship, ok
>>
Is it your house?
>>
>>37649767
why did you make promises you cant keep and give me your virginity

and why make plans for the future while pretending to break up with me every day

also you poked me with scissors and hit me a lot and threatened with a knife
>>
>>37649740
If you are so loyal you should kill yourself for blackmailing her.
>>
File: image_8.jpg (73KB, 720x716px) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
73KB, 720x716px
>>37649811
Read the thread.
>>37649767
Oh my goddddddd
>>37649815
Become sexually aggressive Anon please!!! You can just take what you want!!! Do drugs!!!!
>>
>>37649815
She can find someone better than you. You prob tried to go after someone 'weak' because you are a sociopath psycho.
>>
>ITT: lonely anon samefags as violent 3rd-world psychopathic hikkikimoris

Screw everyone else, I think they're perfect for each other
>>
>>37649827
she said some mean shit i am not actually going to post her stuff

also she said my penis is small even though its 7.5" never trust emotional girls
>>
>>37649767
Destroy his PC. Throw it out the window if you can.
>>
this is fake, just call the police
>>
>>37649767
You are perfectly capable moving and leaving him. Quit bitching and leave.
>>
>>37649847
i have a job, she doesnt

i bought us a lot of stuff and all the food and she gets money from her dad and then says she is the one paying rent

im fine with paying the rent but she agreed to this and doesnt wanna change it

also im pretty sure she didnt even tell her dad we live together even though we lived together 4 years
>>
>>37649532
why would people just go on the internet and tell lies
>>
post your nudes to us to really piss him off
>>
>>37649866
call the police on a fake story????
>>
>>37649767
>pretending you're his gf that just happened to stumble upon this site on his pc
>knowing how to quote
nice bait almost had me 4/10
>>
>>37649896
you have a bright future in the business world

btw shes really cute, has really huge tits but skinny, and a nice butt
>>
>>37649909
its her i showed her the thread desu after she went out of the toilet
>>
ALSO op here

i want you all to know after you read all this crap

she recently bought us 100$+ pendants that came with syringes(sort of) to poke a hole in your finger to get some blood out so we both have each others blood in a necklace

and this is after she already "broke up" with me 1000 times

btw i do trust shes loyal desu, more than me even

cute but psycho
>>
>>37649898
yeah it's almost like it's something they'd do if it wasn't fake
>>
File: a.jpg (36KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
36KB, 500x281px
gf here

Op and everyone who replied to this thread are some biggest most gullible faggots of all time
>>
I just really rather he'd decide to leave on his own or get hit by a bus or something than have to involve the police in a foreign country (his native country) to forcefully remove him from my apartment. how hard is it to make someone leave you
>>
>>37650088
why give me your virginity and lecture me about how disgusting it is that i had a gf before you and tell me how you only ever wanna be with one person for years

and do all the rest of the shit youve done

also you can just go back to your country im not holding you hostage

if you stop being so hateful and mad then things will be nice again
>>
File: 1491855827320.png (473KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491855827320.png
473KB, 1000x1000px
OP GF here.
after getting out he lunged at me, I didn't know what I was doing and I am freaking out.
hes just lying there I didn't mean to stab him what do I do.
>>
why do only violent guys get gfs?
>>
>>37650243
Nothing makes a girl dryer than a harmless man.
>>
you know what they say... pics or it didnt happen
>>
File: IMG_20170521_002543.jpg (112KB, 1024x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170521_002543.jpg
112KB, 1024x679px
this fucken thread is the worst b8 i have ever seen on this board. also if you're in a relationship that means GET OFF MY GOT DAMM BOARD, YOU WORTHLESS NORMY
>>
>>37650934
This. Holy shit, this is the worst acting and samefagging I have ever seen, its almost amusing how retarded OP and his "GF" are.
>>
>>37651389
its pretty fucking elaborate
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.