[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you find a pure virgin girl in modern society?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: fresh_goods.png (204KB, 334x458px) Image search: [Google]
fresh_goods.png
204KB, 334x458px
How do you find a pure virgin girl in modern society?
>>
>>37647443
Damn has she taken any bbc yet?
>>
She's already there, in your OP.
>>
>>37647443
Find one who absolutely avoids society. Or is extremely religious.
>>
Go to the kindergarden
>>
>>37647443
Go to Church OP, that's where you can find KHV girls
>>
That girl looks like wifey material. Cute, innocent, and young looking
>>
lower your standards and find an ugly weeb chick
>>
I know a Ton of qt virgins. Is america really that rotten lol.
>>
File: 6112017photo.jpg (60KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6112017photo.jpg
60KB, 675x1200px
>>37647475
>Find one who absolutely avoids society
easier to do than you think. maybe you'll even find someone you can shitpost with too
>>
>>37647897
was it really worth sitting there and meticulously photo shopping today's date onto that paper?
>>
>>37647933
How would one even photoshop that in? Looks hard af, if not impossible
>>
Your nearest Catholic church.
>>
>get tanned
>learn arabic
>move to the middle east
>pray to allah the plane doesn't crash into a skyscraper before you arrive
>>
>>37647990
i still have some dignity
>>
>>37647977
yeah right. catholic girls are the biggest sloots out there.
>>
>>37647959
You are new to the internet, aren't you?
>>
>>37648012
You just need to find a devout one, not someone who goes to church because her parents want her to.
>>
Hit up a universities premed, engineering, or compsci program to snag those qt shut-in femautists.
>>
>>37647933
>>37647959
>>37648036
>not knowing what a timestamp is
>>
>>37648133
fuck off roastie, thank you
>>
>>37648133
What's your favorite toilet paper brand?

100% bootleg
>>
>>37647443
Convert to Mormonism, go to BYU, and find yourself an LDS qt.
>>
>>37647443
Who's this?

Origami made of oregano.
>>
>>37648528
Elsa Jean, she's a Christian rock singer.
>>
>>37647443
My GF was a virgin before me.
Not really any advice on how to find virgins, you just have to be lucky to stumble upon on. Met my GF while she was still 17, young age helps too obviously, maybe not in the US where I feel like the woman are so much worse than here on Europe.
>>
>>37647897
Is this your gf, or are you offering yourelf to the robot?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.