[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy ending AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: boobs.jpg (108KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
boobs.jpg
108KB, 500x667px
My Dad took me to a Russian "banya" which is a basically a sauna. At the end there was a special massage. My Dad told me nothing about it before hand. AMA.
>>
based fucking father.
man if you grew up with a dad you're a lucky motherfucker.
>>
>>37646699
nice dubs. I dunno how to feel about it though. It was a wonderful experience but I'm conflicted in that I want to be more Christian.
>>
>>37646678
>At the end there was a special massage.
explain
>>
>>37646783
>I want to be more Christian.
don't be a fag anon, form your own philosophy instead of being cucked by jews
>>
File: g5.jpg (60KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
g5.jpg
60KB, 599x337px
Wait, so you're saying your dad hooked you up with a less-than-legal handy j at a skeezy massage place? What a weird relationship you have with him, honestly!
>>
>>37646806
benis massage
>>
>>37646678
lol, he's just warming you up to the fact that he cheats on your mom with the girls there
>>
File: Burzum_Varg_is_happy.jpg (28KB, 485x338px) Image search: [Google]
Burzum_Varg_is_happy.jpg
28KB, 485x338px
>>37646783
pussy

orignaldino
>>
>>37646837
explain further plz
>>
>>37646829
>>37646783
I've pretty much made Stocism my religion.
>>
>>37646862
I'm not OP so don't know details.
>>
>>37646913
I search what OP is talking about, how do people find place that will give happy ending?
>>
File: PPP.jpg (16KB, 461x359px) Image search: [Google]
PPP.jpg
16KB, 461x359px
>>37646806
Let me describe the massage in detail. Enter a low-lit room with a large soft bed with a hot Russian woman. Totally naked, and she is too. First 30 minutes was a excellent massage, ocassionally she'd drift towards the nether regions with me secretly hoping that she'd "accidentally touch. Then for the last 30 minutes she tells me to flip over, both of us naked, she flat out start playing with my dick. The moment was surreal, I honestly couldn't process that it actually happened. She liked twisting the head of the penis instead of jacking it so it was actually a little uncomfortable, but it was amazing to finally have a girl touch me. I came, she wiped, done.
>>37646830
Wasn't skeezy at all, very high brow. But the entire experience costed 100$.
>>37646838
That very well may be true, that's another way I have some reservations about the entire experience. Really changes the way I think of my father.
>>
>>37646997
I got a massage from a thicc Kyrgyz woman once but no happy ending, she did finger my ass though during the massage
>>
File: borscht.jpg (153KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
borscht.jpg
153KB, 960x960px
>>37646918
I have no clue. I was brought there by my Father who himself was probably brought there with some business friends. We had a woman drive us there to some remote place with a lot of buildings under constructions, then we entered a hotel with 3 floors, and on the 3rd floor there was the sauna.
>>37646898
>>37646829
Humans can't shape their own morality. Morality is a contract between the individual and society at large. You can't arbitrarily pick your own morals. All of our morals are derived from Christianity whether you like it or not.
>>
>>37647035
Was it at least nice? I secret wished she did more, like maybe let me put it in the pussy? I unfortunately never got a good look at her pussy, only her boobs. It'd be nice if she lightly sat on my face or something, lol.

Did I mention she lathered herself in oil and rubbed her boobs on my front and back?
>>
>>37647078
Did you get to touch her back?
>>
>>37647045
>All of our morals are derived from Christianity whether you like it or not.
Yes, but I can still modify these iron ore morals into crucible steel.
>>
>>37647122
Speak concretely. Are you saying that people can take certain morals to extreme lengths? Certainly.
>>37647106
NO TOUCH! Come on anon! Have you ever had a happy ending?
>>
>>37647166
>NO TOUCH! Come on anon! Have you ever had a happy ending?
No but I want to, they sound fun. I just need to find out how to get one.
>>
>>37646699
This isn't based at all. Cheaters are scum
>>
File: Kenny Banya seinfeld.jpg (156KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny Banya seinfeld.jpg
156KB, 960x720px
>banya
>>
>>37646997
>very high brow

fucking kek
>>
>>37646997
>Wasn't skeezy at all, very high brow. But the entire experience costed 100$.

getting a handy at a massage joint for 100 bucks is like the textbook opposite of "high brow" dude
>>
>>37647045
>Morality is a contract between the individual and society at large
What you described are laws not morals. Morality is just as artificial and made up as Christianity
>>
>>37647045
So you think that your forebears that lived before (((Christianity))) was ever exported from Judaea to their lands were psychotic murderers and rapists? Morality isn't and has never been an exclusively Christian concept, anon. The dogma you are trying to subscribe to is Reformed Judaism and basically proto-Marxism - trust me m8, I've been there and it's all simply too universalist. It's much easier to be a Christcuck if you think in a binary way and are therefore very easy to manipulate.
>>
Jesus Christ is the way OP. Keep searching bro
>>
>>37646678
fucking retard. that's not how it's done around here. get the fuck back to plebbit, you fucking retard.
>>
>>37648903
why are you so angry anon?

origninalio
>>
>>37646783
>I want to be more Christian.
Wtf man. Are you even Russian.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.