[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can wish for any one power

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1495736940045.png (543KB, 3500x3200px) Image search: [Google]
1495736940045.png
543KB, 3500x3200px
I would wish for the ability to curse a roastie to tragedy if she treated me like shit within the past hour.
>>
>>37646654
power to grant myself powers
>>
The power to supress anon's powers.
>>
A rewind button. I could redo conversations or go back home instantly if I forgot something.
>>
>>37646665
>>37646687
Yoou guys are hacking
>>
>>37646654
The power to alter reality to my desires.
>>
I wish I could force people to automatically agree with me if I present a factual statement.
>>
>>37646654
Shapeshifting with the condition that I can replace organs to give functional immortality. I would like to live to see the consequences of what I would do. I would become the greatest politician to ever live.
>>
Time control. It's normie shit, but think about it:
>Can fucc anyone, then reverse time. You keep the good feeling/memory but never technically sexed anyone.
>Can "predict" stocks and trends, making a shitload of money
>never lose a fight
>will never die an unpreventable death (robberies, etc.)
>will never have a bad conversation, as you can rewind time until you get the perfect thing to say. no more social autism.
It's the most OP superpower.
>>
The power to make women's tits grow
>>
>>37647012
This, time travel and energy manipulation are the most OP superpowers other than space-time manipulation
>>
File: 1453000568048.jpg (183KB, 735x963px) Image search: [Google]
1453000568048.jpg
183KB, 735x963px
>>37646654
I would wish for the ability to create and travel between my own worlds.
>Can make fantasy worlds filled with OP shit like age curing potions
>Can make a comfy garden world that I share with my brown elf wife
>Can make basically anything I can imagine

This also means I can't play god with Earth. It would be a way to stop myself from spiraling into my own fantasies.
>>
>>37646654
Time travel, live in any time I want, even alternative timelines. If I mess up can always do a redo. Probably know a fuck ton of different versions of myself. Become friends and start our own little secret society.
>>
I want the power to make Caleb shit his pants every time I sneeze.
>>
File: Marcheisadick.png (25KB, 521x462px) Image search: [Google]
Marcheisadick.png
25KB, 521x462px
>>37646654
>You can wish for any one power

The power to make NEET go out and live as a normal working member of society.

I have become Marche, destroyer of robots.
>>
File: IMG_2613.jpg (390KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2613.jpg
390KB, 1440x900px
>become master vampire
>terrorize normies of river wood/whiterun
>eventually find a suitable waifu
>temp her with dark powers
>against her own will turn her
>live forever with physically/emotionally dependent vampire waifu
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.