[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you almost get gf but end up fucking it up at the last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

File: 1494216550091.png (106KB, 339x413px) Image search: [Google]
1494216550091.png
106KB, 339x413px
>tfw you almost get gf but end up fucking it up at the last minute somehow

Seriously just fuck my shit up pham.
>>
Did you ask her if she wants to see your anime figure collection?
>>
File: 1497068875164.png (173KB, 600x872px)
1497068875164.png
173KB, 600x872px
>tfw you get a gf, but she makes you soft and you pass up a great job to stay close to her, then hate yourself and break up with her anyways.

Get on my feels OP.
>>
>>37645938
>but she makes you soft and you pass up a great job to stay close to her
That's where you fucked it up. Never change for a women.
>>
>>37645995
I know I fucking know. To be fair it wasn't just her, but she was a factor and I let her and a lot of other things hold me back. I could be making an extra 30k a year now but no I'm a faggot and I must suffer as a faggot.

Never go soft. Never again.
>>
File: 1496799575119.jpg (107KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
1496799575119.jpg
107KB, 797x957px
>>37645896
Same...
I really fucking pretty girl liked me, she was always looking at me and smiling..

We crossed a few words on Facebook and she was really into me, but as the brutal asocial faggot im I let the days passed by without asking her out.
Well the day when I finally had the right amount of balls to ask her she was all day sitting next to a guy I had never seen before, that day was a nightmare for me , I was not jealous I was sad and mad cause again due to my fucking insecurities and fear I lost a great chance...

I wanted to die that day.
>>
File: 1496450957531.png (58KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496450957531.png
58KB, 396x400px
>>37645896
>get qt brown gf
>fuck it up in less than a month
>she is never going to contact you again
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-17.png (57KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-17.png
57KB, 500x382px
I know the feels, even if we do get a chance we manage to fucking blow it because we're so socially retarded, just fml....
>>
File: The House.png (302KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
The House.png
302KB, 800x500px
I've never had a gf but I had a sugar momma twice
>>
>>37646337
At least I've had one gf in my life, banged a few other girls who weren't great looking, but at least I did what I wanted to do sexually at some point in my life, which is more than most robots can say.

But of course I got cucked after almost 2 years, bitch was mental anyways and I didn't really get along with her too well. Anytime I get along with a girl who's somewhat attractive I end up over analyzing everything and fucking it up somehow. Or I try to drink before hanging out or while I am so I'm not super nervous, but then I pass the threshold of a good buzz into full on drunk and start running my mouth too much, which is a huge turnoff. I mean I'm sure Chad could get away with it, but for robots we have no margin for error with a girl who's out of our league looks wise.

It's why I don't like to go out in public, I see all these average looking dudes with decent gfs and just wonder how the fuck that happened. It's probably because they had a group of friends who vouched for them, they don't sit around at home all day doing jack shit, and they aren't socially retarded and can hold a conversation without getting nervous. I'm just so far behind developmentally that it's pretty much impossible to catch up to everyone else who has had an active social life up to this point.
>>
>>37646607
>At least I've had one gf in my life, banged a few other girls who weren't great looking, but at least I did what I wanted to do sexually at some point in my life, which is more than most robots can say.

Man, that's all I want. I don't even give a fuck about marriage or kids, I just want to experience it one time, bang a few roasties and let it go.

> I'm just so far behind developmentally that it's pretty much impossible to catch up to everyone else who has had an active social life up to this point.

yep, that's my problem, I'm in my 30's now and it's too fucking late. Filled with regret for being such a fucking autist and blowing it when I did have a shot.
>>
>>37645896
>girl likes me
>she is boring to talk to and only talks about CSI shows
>I ask her who her favorite figure in history was
>"I don't know. George Washington?"
>Doesn't know who Napoleon Bonaparte was
>Doesn't know who Charlemagne was
>Doesn't know who Alexander the Great was (has literally never heard of Macedonia)
>Doesn't know about Pinochet
>Doesn't know who fucking Joe Biden is in 2009.
>Take her home
>Never talk to her again
I can never get past this in women outside my family. Every single female in my family over the age of 12 would be able to at least have an idea who all these people I listed were. Hell it was my mom who told me about them when she taught me how to read when I was 3. I knew about the Vietnam Era before we even got to the industrial age in school. Why are people so stupid?
>>
File: 11.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
>a girl literally asked me to be her FWB
>I still managed to fuck it up
>still a virgin to this day

I wish I was making this up
>>
>>37646772
fucking this.

>lol who cares about history anon that stuff is so boring! yuck
>>
File: 1491154068662.jpg (80KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1491154068662.jpg
80KB, 846x846px
>>37647656
I feel you anon, I feel you on that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.